just went for a midnight walk in the middle of nowhere and got catcalled 2 times

nigga didn't you want to move to india or some shit like a month ago cause lack of girls :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma and Eduardo DOV
full package:
portuguese/italian/polish/german/spanish
my mother looks like a white italian with strong german/polish resemblance

an American once rented a house here and said my grandmother(from my mother side) was identical to his relatives in Italy

my dad portuguese and italian, his grandfather wall very tall, he is tall and was blonde as a child
Do you get a halo for being white in Brazil? Is it easier to get girls?

i was literally the only nigga in the street :lul::lul::lul: how far will your mental gymnastics go
There was another dude. I’m not going to identify the race though

Do you get a halo for being white in Brazil? Is it easier to get girls?
Idk tbh. In rio de janeiro they dont suspect me for anything only because I'm white.
It certanly is with the non white girls.
I mean, there are lot of whites in white circles and cities, so with them its not that special to be white.

Girls say they find me cute(this from irl interaction, not only internet wise) and I got plenty of ioi's when I have a good haircut and I'm without glasses.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Idk tbh. In rio de janeiro they dont suspect me for anything only because I'm white.
It certanly is with the non white girls.
I mean, there are lot of whites in white circles and cities, so with them its not that special to be white.

Girls say they find me cute(this from irl interaction, not only internet wise) and I got plenty of ioi's when I have a good haircut and I'm without glasses.
You live in Rio? Is it a safe place

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
You live in Rio? Is it a safe place
I used to live in rio, no its not a safe place jfl, pretty dangerous, specially if you're white and foreigner
but you can avoid problems if you inform yourself well before you go

• +1
I used to live in rio, no its not a safe place jfl, pretty dangerous, specially if you're white and foreigner
but you can avoid problems if you inform yourself well before you go
How do you inform yourself?

same here? i think they are more real representative:
just took the right one, left one I took some days ago during the day.

Cute cel

@the BULL med mogger

• JFL
How do you inform yourself?
with someone who live there, its full of favelas and some places and things that you should take care to not do

same here? i think they are more real representative:
just took the right one, left one I took some days ago during the day.

Get a trendy haircut, it looks aspie now

• JFL
Like what? Now I'm curious
for example, I would never got to some famous beaches at weekends, cause its very common to happen an "arrastão" (google it):
a bunch of favelados come and rob everyone:

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Other thing, its dangerous to walk at night almost anywhere there, even more at some places, a good tip to situations like that is to take your shirt put in your head and larp as a criminal:

you have to be careful not to be walking on a street and suddenly be on a street that goes into some favela, these streets tend to be dangerous.

Also always look on your back when you're walking in the streets, its a common habit between all people who live there, always suspecting that there is some bandit ready to catch you.

hm.. what more
Dont go to maracanã. especially if you have a woman with you, specially now that the city is very abandoned, the chance of raping her exists, an the maracanã neighborhood is not a good area

never take a van as a ride, always bus or taxi/uber. Used to have vans (now I think it doesn't exist anymore). I remember a case where a tourist was raped in front of her boyfriend inside one of these vans ;/. brutal thing.

Any area outside the south zone, the nobel zone that you see on those pictures of rio is CERTANLY a very dangerous area.
But even that area is dangerous due to favelas. But outside there is even more dangerous, and very ugly too.
With exception to Barra da Tijuca, which is even better than the south zone.

Copacabana is a decadent neighborhood that lives off the glory of the past... the safest beach is Praia do Leme and Praia Vermelha (this is the safest one tbh because it is next to a military base).

• +1
Leme is an extension of copacabana, but there is much more safe than copacabana.

I legit have only seen one person irl that attracted random girls when he walked in the room, like one person alone. That chad is the only person I would ever believe if he said that he was catcalled by random girls.

I don't understand how people who have been approached by random girls in the street a billion times would be on this forum. It's not adding up, people here brag and don't give proof.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I get catcalled by drunk junkie foids too. Does that make me a Giga-Chad now?

I legit have only seen one person irl that attracted random girls when he walked in the room, like one person alone. That chad is the only person I would ever believe if he said that he was catcalled by random girls.

I don't understand how people who have been approached by random girls in the street a billion times would be on this forum. It's not adding up, people here brag and don't give proof.
Because It's all fun and games . I don't really give a shit about female validation and agepill Is coming for us all. I'll Just be another old nobody in 10 Years in the eyes of females so i Just have a good laugh with this stuff
I wonder what Will It be in 10 Years when i'll come back here to read my posts and shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back