just went to my MSE dentist today...

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
just went to my MSE dentist today, he basically straight up called me ugly: here's the summary of the visit:

I have deviated septum that interrupts with proper nasal breathing, which needs to be corrected first

I have 2 minor dental cavities that need to be filled

my whole midface is sunken back and undevloped.

my lower jaw is backwards

my teeth alignment is unaligned

I might potentially have tmd which I need to get checked out and get a scan before being diagnosed.

yeah basically, the proceedure will cost me 17k including braces, ect.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 5912, Copemaxxing and 4 others
it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and JustBeCurry
tbh i dont know what half of the things listed would do to his face but it sounds bad

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Yqhb37aaz1241

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amateur11, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 4 others
tbh i dont know what half of the things listed would do to his face but it sounds bad
i dont know how and/or why an ortho of all people would tell him he has a sunken in midface

i dont know how and/or why an ortho of all people would tell him he has a sunken in midface
seems like a troll tbh, he's probably having a laugh right now
that silly recessed and curry poster getting pranked like that by the mastermind himself, haha!
maybe it's just my paranoia, but arent we all a bit paranoid? after all who wouldnt be if he hadn't left his basement in three years
i wonder what sun rays feel like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and JustBeCurry
Honestly 17k to fix that absurdly long falio lost seems like a fucking steal

MSE won't fix anything he said was wrong with you, that's the funny part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
if you have a deviated septum you have to get it fixed before mse? i think insurance will cover a septo? but i was intending to get septorhino AFTER MSE and Jaw Surgery... will it still be ok get a rhino at the end after having septo? if i definitely need to have one?

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
just went to my MSE dentist today, he basically straight up called me ugly: here's the summary of the visit:

I have deviated septum that interrupts with proper nasal breathing, which needs to be corrected first

I might potentially have tmd which I need to get checked out and get a scan before being diagnosed.

r/IncelTear - Just some Bigotry here for y’all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, NothingCanStopMe, Lmao and 2 others
if you have a deviated septum you have to get it fixed before mse? i think insurance will cover a septo? but i was intending to get septorhino AFTER MSE and Jaw Surgery... will it still be ok get a rhino at the end after having septo? if i definitely need to have one?
idk but he definitly told me to get the septo first which i probably will do

MSE won't fix anything he said was wrong with you, that's the funny part
mse will fix my sunken midface+narrow upper arch and also move my lower jaw forward.
the braces part of the treatment will fix my allignment.

2 small Dental cavities can be easily fixed
deivtaed septum can be fixed with septo.

idk but he definitly told me to get the septo first which i probably will do
ok ill see what my consult says. thanks man for bringing it up tho tbh, its something ill have to ask him

• +1
mse will fix my sunken midface+narrow upper arch and also move my lower jaw forward.

Why is it 17k

Are we talking about the same mse here

it wouldn't affect the whole treatment if that's what you're asking since your septum is deviated not ur entire nose.

17 for all the treatments i listed.

yes
my entire nose is deviated. ive known for years i have a deviated septum. idk if my nose being obviously bent affects that or in what way. idk ill just have to ask

• +1

No it will not JFL. Please show me one instance where that has been the case, or better yet just explain to me how expanding your maxilla (in a purely bilateral direction) would cause forward growth of the maxilla or mandible. Or are you retarded and put zero thought into a $17k treatment just because some aspies on Looksmax say it's a good idea?

• +1
Reactions: Unbound

Did he explain why first? that should be the last part to be addressed, unless you are under 11 years old.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Did he explain why first? that should be the last part to be addressed, unless you are under 11 years old.
because proper nasal breathing and septum is crucial for asthetic purposes and to achieve the best results with the treatment.

No it will not JFL. Please show me one instance where that has been the case, or better yet just explain to me how expanding your maxilla (in a purely bilateral direction) would cause forward growth of the maxilla or mandible. Or are you retarded and put zero thought into a $17k treatment just because some aspies on Looksmax say it's a good idea?
he also provides agga treatment which may be incorporated into the 17k

Jesus bro

Well at least you’re a young rich nigga so you shouldn’t have an issue with the money

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and NothingCanStopMe

You will probably need a septo + MSE + braces + double jaw surgery

$17k for MSE? You're being jewed!

he also provides agga treatment which may be incorporated into the 17k
Well, be sure as shit to figure out because AGGA is usually like 8 to 12k alone. Plus AGGA only gives the illusion of forward growth, and the results vary depending on what you already look like.

If your maxilla is really as bad as it sounds, you will be a whole lot better off with a bimax instead. Between MSE and braces alone we're talking about potentially a couple years of treatment. That's having annoying metal in your mouth for a long ass time, and you won't get any forward growth in the end.

Bimax is a few weeks recovery but you'd be able to get drugged up and play video games the whole time. Plus you actually advance the maxilla and mandible. Take the obvious choice OP

Plus MSE makes you look like this for a while.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Unbound
because proper nasal breathing and septum is crucial for asthetic purposes and to achieve the best results with the treatment.

Yes, but nasal problems in adults are the last part of any treatment that can change the septum, like MSE or any orthognathic surgery.

• +1
Yes, but nasal problems in adults are the last part of any treatment that can change the septum, like MSE or any orthognathic surgery.
so you're suggesting that septoplasty should be the last part of any of the treatment?

Well, be sure as shit to figure out because AGGA is usually like 8 to 12k alone. Plus AGGA only gives the illusion of forward growth, and the results vary depending on what you already look like.

If your maxilla is really as bad as it sounds, you will be a whole lot better off with a bimax instead. Between MSE and braces alone we're talking about potentially a couple years of treatment. That's having annoying metal in your mouth for a long ass time, and you won't get any forward growth in the end.

Bimax is a few weeks recovery but you'd be able to get drugged up and play video games the whole time. Plus you actually advance the maxilla and mandible. Take the obvious choice OP

Plus MSE makes you look like this for a while.
View attachment 762747
yes, but how will bixmax be able to create space for an implant to replace my extracted premolar tooth?

yes, but how will bixmax be able to create space for an implant to replace my extracted premolar tooth?
Tully

Just specialty braces, bro. Most orthodontists will be able to help you. Your best bet for the results you want are the braces for space, dental implant, then bimax. Orthotropic devices are really only suited for niche problems that don't require a TON of movement to fix. Obviously I don't know what you look like, but if your description in OP was true then you won't see the results you want from MSE et al.

• +1
View attachment 763649
Just specialty braces, bro. Most orthodontists will be able to help you. Your best bet for the results you want are the braces for space, dental implant, then bimax. Orthotropic devices are really only suited for niche problems that don't require a TON of movement to fix. Obviously I don't know what you look like, but if your description in OP was true then you won't see the results you want from MSE et al.
so basically what you're suggesting is I would need to find a orthodontist that will do speciality braces that creates space on my upper dental arch for the implants?

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
so basically what you're suggesting is I would need to find a orthodontist that will do speciality braces that creates space on my upper dental arch for the implants?
Exactly. Good luck yo

• +1