Just went to Snapchat and added a bunch of random foids

Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!
I didnt text anything to them just to see what will happen. Please note that i did that at 1 am when most people sleep. These are the results so far:

1 of them sent a black pic, i sent one back, and the 2nd one she sent was a "hey", we started talking a bit, she asked for a photo, i sent her one and apparently she didnt rly like it. I asked her to send one too and said "cool", she said "yup" and i never replied

Another one also sent a black screen, i sent a black screen too, this happened for like 3-4 times and im on delivered now

Another one sent me three videos of herself lipsinging a song, i sent a pic of my wall and added a song and im left on opened

Another one sent me a pic of her room, we chatted a bit with pics (i was sending wall pics) and now we just say random shit

I sent a black pic to the rest like 7-8 foids i added and accepted me, and theyre probably going to text back tomorrow, or never

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and 5'7 zoomer
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and 5'7 zoomer
I said bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 24278 and 5'7 zoomer
I SAID BUMP

• +1
  • WTF

• +1
  • So Sad
Someone?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 24278 and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ascension, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
I didnt text anything to them just to see what will happen. Please note that i did that at 1 am when most people sleep. These are the results so far:

1 of them sent a black pic, i sent one back, and the 2nd one she sent was a "hey", we started talking a bit, she asked for a photo, i sent her one and apparently she didnt rly like it. I asked her to send one too and said "cool", she said "yup" and i never replied

Another one also sent a black screen, i sent a black screen too, this happened for like 3-4 times and im on delivered now

Another one sent me three videos of herself lipsinging a song, i sent a pic of my wall and added a song and im left on opened

Another one sent me a pic of her room, we chatted a bit with pics (i was sending wall pics) and now we just say random shit

I sent a black pic to the rest like 7-8 foids i added and accepted me, and theyre probably going to text back tomorrow, or never
Chadfish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, N1666, ascension and 1 other person
Nope, they want to get more flames probably
The 1st one definitely was onto some other shit, what foid texts first, asks about where u live age, and a pic of u?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ascension and Suimaxxer
Add them, ask them if they wanna drink or smoke with you, then profit
Not so fast, i need to learn some shit about them first, for example where they live. Cant go out for drinks with a foid that lives 100km away from me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Most boring thread ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
This works best if you're attractive, over if you're not at least HTN

Also I see you're replying to yourself, to increase posts I assume, but posts to reputation ratio matters here on .org as well

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
This works best if you're attractive, over if you're not at least HTN

Also I see you're replying to yourself, to increase posts I assume, but posts to reputation ratio matters here on .org as well
I know, and as u can see i have a positive post/rep ratio. Btw how tf does reputation work? I never learned

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I know, and as u can see i have a positive post/rep ratio. Btw how tf does reputation work? I never learned
You have negative post reputation ratio, in order to have positive reputation needs to be higher

Reputation is the number or reactions you have in total, no matter which reaction, for every reaction, reputation increases 1 number higher

• Woah
Reactions: Suimaxxer
You have negative post reputation ratio, in order to have positive reputation needs to be higher

Reputation is the number or reactions you have in total, no matter which reaction, for every reaction, reputation increases 1 number higher
Oooohhh now i get it. Well i cant do anything about reputation, but i sure can do a lot about getting my posts up

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Oooohhh now i get it. Well i cant do anything about reputation, but i sure can do a lot about getting my posts up
Well you can, you can just post better threads and comments to get more likes, but it's easier said than done

Well you can, you can just post better threads and comments to get more likes, but it's easier said than done
Yeah i dont rly care about reputation tbh