Just withdrew part of today's profit from daytrading to my banking account

H

hytt

Master
Today was an extremely good day I already made over 500 dollars now I'm gonna fuck around for the rest of the day
I barely traded on my pc for 40 minutes in total, getting such easy money feels so good man:feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, coispet, Jeww and 12 others
Nice man

• +1
Reactions: hytt
@forevergymcelling @mike21 @BoredPrince

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Follow me if you guys want updates on my trading stuff I will soon make another video of me Live trading.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and bloomercel
Follow me if you guys want updates on my trading stuff
could you help me start? im 14 and i have access to 2k euros for starting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Jeww, bloomercel and 3 others
You can trade no problem but you will need to find a way to bypass the verification process that these websited require everyone to do. You need to prove your identy, your adress, etc. And you need to verify in order to withdraw your money. When I was 15 I used to trade bitcoin and I used my mom's information so tat maybe could be an option for you. But it's a pain in the ass since I was limited to her information and years later now(because I had forgotten bitcoin in the account) it took me a lot of time to get the money out

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, N1666 and bloomercel
Nah you gonna rot, be broke, it's literally over for u buddy, you're not him, u gonna lose all ur money, ur parents will divorce

it's over bud

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel and mike21
Nah you gonna rot, be broke, it's literally over for u buddy, you're not him, u gonna lose all ur money, ur parents will divorce

it's over bud
Don't say that nonsense man anyone can have sucess in this shit they just need to see the trends and make their profits. The only barrier is his age since the websites only allow 18+ users but he already is ahead since he already has a investment capital.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and bloomercel
You can trade no problem but you will need to find a way to bypass the verification process that these websited require everyone to do. You need to prove your identy, your adress, etc. And you need to verify in order to withdraw your money. When I was 15 I used to trade bitcoin and I used my mom's information so tat maybe could be an option for you. But it's a pain in the ass since I was limited to her information and years later now(because I had forgotten bitcoin in the account) it took me a lot of time to get the money out
verification is no problem for me and i have access to a credit card, what platform do you use and i have watched a lot of videos but i dont know if im ready, where can i learn?

verification is no problem for me and i have access to a credit card, what platform do you use and i have watched a lot of videos but i dont know if im ready, where can i learn?
Don't watch any youtube videos they are all scam and they want you to fail. You just need to see the trends and make the profit. I use Olymp Trade. Search for a plataform that allows 5s trades, it's essential.

can u make a guide? 400 in a day is very good
Today was an extremely good day I already made over 500 dollars now I'm gonna fuck around for the rest of the day
I barely traded on my pc for 40 minutes in total, getting such easy money feels so good man:feelsez:

View attachment 2819165

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Just trade crypto
2k won't give him anything in crypto lmao. It's not worthy to do anything with crypto if you don't have at least 100k dollars of capital

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
2k won't give him anything in crypto lmao. It's not worthy to do anything with crypto if you don't have at least 100k dollars of capital
yes thats true unless i trade with leverage but thats just dumb, thanks for answering the previous question i appreciate it, is there another place where i could learn or is it just analysing trends?

can u make a guide? 400 in a day is very good
There is no way to make a guide about it there is literally no content, it's just what I'm saying you download the app verify your account, put the 5s timer trades, see the trends and make your profit. Set a profit-limit too and don't make stupid shit like trying to trade while mentally tired. It's something you need to be totally focused and relaxed.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and cyprian_tomaszewski
yes thats true unless i trade with leverage but thats just dumb, thanks for answering the previous question i appreciate it, is there another place where i could learn or is it just analysing trends?
Is it litterally just seeing the trends. Don't watch anything unless you literally need to see a tutorial of how to use the website/plataform. All courses and youtube videos are scams. I will be posting videos of me live trading so that could be some sort of ''guide''. As I said to another dude, not every time is a good time to trade, you should look for the options that are the most stable and best to trade at the given moment and you should also be patience to wait for the right times. On the video I have posted here it was literally just me taking advantage of one of those times where it's literally free money.

Holy W (if you are not larping)

fuark where do i learn how to day trade man ?

fuark where do i learn how to day trade man ?
Don't watch any video it's all scam. Just create your account, verify it, then see the trends and make your profit. You need at least 15 dollars to start

Don't watch any video it's all scam. Just create your account, verify it, then see the trends and make your profit. You need at least 15 dollars to start
i have like 1500 dollars, i just need to get it into a bank account to get this day trading shut started. What are trends bro ?

i have like 1500 dollars, i just need to get it into a bank account to get this day trading shut started. What are trends bro ?
Trends are the trends on the screen bro. What you are seeing on the video I posted are the trends.

Trends are the trends on the screen bro. What you are seeing on the video I posted are the trends.
ahh ok i'll see how to get started, hopefully i can make some money off this day trading shut rather than working a 9-5 job every day :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
There is no way to make a guide about it there is literally no content, it's just what I'm saying you download the app verify your account, put the 5s timer trades, see the trends and make your profit. Set a profit-limit too and don't make stupid shit like trying to trade while mentally tired. It's something you need to be totally focused and relaxed.
There has to be some way to learn it bro :feelswah: please help my broke ass

ahh ok i'll see how to get started, hopefully i can make some money off this day trading shut rather than working a 9-5 job every day :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Just some essential stuff: Never trade while mentally tired or distracted/thinking about other stuff. That's something you need to do lucid, relaxed and with total attention. Distraction is a very real thing and it has caused me loss and when you are tired you won't even understand what was the stupid shit that made you lose money.
Set a profit-limit so you can hold up your gains and avoid accidents(this is essential).
You should also choose some specific time of the day to do your trading stuff and never trade outside of this time.

What I mean is that if you ever decide to trade after you arrive in your home from work, you are gonna make stupid shit and end fuck fucking yourself since you are mentally tired. It's like trying to drive while extremely tired

I’m not joking I was in the same situation as bro 3 years ago but with only $800 and litterly everything u said happend😭

it's over bud

41e15adabd5a94630cf924897f42199d

Hey guys, just made 100 million

how much did you have at stake to make the 500 profit?

I’m not joking I was in the same situation as bro 3 years ago but with only $800 and litterly everything u said happend😭
did you trade sitting upside down💀

how much did you have at stake to make the 500 profit?
Not much. I do a lot of trades and I can afford losing since I have enough capital. My trades are around 40-60 dollars each time on my main account and I have a total of 3890 now.

what signals u using,

i might aswell stop roulette gambling and gamble on trades
Trades aren't gamble. They are predictions based on the trend. You don't need to use any signals, fancy apps, watch any scam youtube videos or pay any courses which are also scam you literally just need to see the trends and make profit

Trades aren't gamble. They are predictions based on the trend. You don't need to use any signals, fancy apps, watch any scam youtube videos or pay any courses which are also scam you literally just need to see the trends and make profit
any threads on how?

any threads on how?
Not really. There is no way I could make a guide about it since there is not enough content. It's literally just see the trends and make your profit, theres nothing to be teached. But I made a video that could serve as a ''guide''.

I will be making more videos showing updates

any threads on how?
Also read my advices man it's very important for you to don't random trade and don't do stupid shit. I havr wrote about them when answering other question read them man. Profit limit is more than essential and never trade while tired. I ppayed the price for doing that

@It's all good man

• Love it
Reactions: Jeww
That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take pics of my moms id and sign up with it.

I hate to do it but it's my only choice

what wallet do you recommend?

That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take pics of my moms id and sign up with it.

I hate to do it but it's my only choice

what wallet do you recommend?
I just use my own banking account as wallet. I can easily acess it from my cellphone and I can make direct payements and withdraws with the national system of money trade in my country(PIX).
In your case you should make a deposit account in your name since it has no fee or just open an account and get a credit card from some bank tat has no fee and that allows people under 18(you could use it as a wallet and manage it from your phone and it's also good because the money increases as time passes)

Be aware that if you use the information of your mom the plataform might create trouble whtn you try to withdraw if the information of wallet doesn't equates with the name and basic information of the account in the plataform. When I traded bitcoin when I was 15 and tried to withdraw it years later (some months ago) I couldn't because they didn't allow me to put in my account only in my mom's but that might not be the case for the plataform you're using since mine was extremely shit.
Just make sure to verify everything before doing any trade.

• +1
I just use my own banking account as wallet. I can easily acess it from my cellphone and I can make direct payements and withdraws with the national system of money trade in my country(PIX).
In your case you should make a deposit account in your name since it has no fee or just open an account and get a credit card from some bank tat has no fee and that allows people under 18(you could use it as a wallet and manage it from your phone and it's also good because the money increases as time passes)

Be aware that if you use the information of your mom the plataform might create trouble whtn you try to withdraw if the information of wallet doesn't equates with the name and basic information of the account in the plataform. When I traded bitcoin when I was 15 and tried to withdraw it years later (some months ago) I couldn't because they didn't allow me to put in my account only in my mom's but that might not be the case for the plataform you're using since mine was extremely shit.
Just make sure to verify everything before doing any trade.
Thanks for the advice. I don't think this will be a problem, I'm not using the account for trading at the moment, just to buy some peptides.

Can't I just make a new account when I'm 18 and send the money to that account and then withdraw from there?

• +1
Reactions: hytt
Thanks for the advice. I don't think this will be a problem, I'm not using the account for trading at the moment, just to buy some peptides.

Can't I just make a new account when I'm 18 and send the money to that account and then withdraw from there?
I don't think it's possible to directly transfer the money to another account in the same plataform because it doesn't count as wallet. You can withdraw it for another external wallet that's compatible and then send again to your new main account. I'm talking about Olymp Trade since I have only used it you should see how the plataform that you are going to use works. And remember it's essential for you to choose one that allow trade times of 5s.

• +1
you post a lot about ur daytrading it makes me think ur trying to scam people when they PM you and charge them for advice....

you post a lot about ur daytrading it makes me think ur trying to scam people when they PM you and charge them for advice....
I'm not selling anything. Only 2 people have dmed me and I just gave the same advices I'm giving here. These people are BoredPrince and Coispet

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and dragomaxxer

View attachment 2819165
What coin do you use? How much money do you stake and how much do you get per exchange? Do you use leverage?

What coin do you use? How much money do you stake and how much do you get per exchange? Do you use leverage?
I trade using usd dollars. Since I have a lot of capital I trade between 50-60 dollars each time and I get between 85%-93% of return depending on the option of market I'm using.
I don't using anything fancy/different I just see the trends on the screen.