jutting jaw makes you look like a retard, use your natural bite until surgeries.

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
I was looking through some old pictures of me (2017-2019) and noticed I look liked a fucking retard. I realised it was because I was jutting my jaw constantly, mewing and chewing at all times, frauding forward projection.

now I use my natural slight underbite instead of keeping teeth touching and it looks a lot better.

jutting your jaw makes you look inbred and stupid and is very obvious to normies what you are doing. young and dumbcels, please don’t do this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I was looking through some old pictures of me (2017-2019) and noticed I look liked a fucking retard. I realised it was because I was jutting my jaw constantly, mewing and chewing at all times, frauding forward projection.

now I use my natural slight underbite instead of keeping teeth touching and it looks a lot better.

jutting your jaw makes you look inbred and stupid and is very obvious to normies what you are doing. young and dumbcels, please don’t do this.
ong dont jut

OP is trying to interfere with my grind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dezzow, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17829
I, on the other hand, have to do the complete opposite of jutting because my lower third is overprotrusive. :feelswhy:

PAY-PHOTOGRAPHER-WHO-EDITED-JAWLINE-IN-SELFIES-ABLE-TO-SMILE-AGAIN-AFTER-GRUELLING-SEVEN-HOUR-OP-TO-REMO.jpg

Fucks your mouth area as well

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Paroxysm and thecel
If you’re mega recessed like me, jutting will make you look only a little recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776