K Shami is tactical and high IQ, latham is a low iq dog

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
You can tell how calculated @SyrianPsycho is even if u hate him, dude gets on tv and doesnt say nword or any stupid shit to get cancelled

Latham is a low iq dog who had 15 minutes of fame and fucked it up royally by not selling anything or making money. Truly brutal iq pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, LegitUser, aber and 37 others
I don’t understand how latham even got famous in the first place, guy looks like a twink

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aber, arabcelxxx and 11 others
I don’t understand how latham even got famous in the first place, guy looks like a twink
He used to be goodlooking, tan surfer looking dude but he bulked and lost his tan and giga descended. Hes not even a smart kid either

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, LegitUser, aber and 17 others
fuck him for making looksmaxxing mainstream :soy::soy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, yeeyeeslayer, normie tiktoker and 3 others
fuck him for making looksmaxxing mainstream :soy::soy:
Nah he didnt, he made softmaxxing mainstream and it already was just under a different term. Looksmaxxing is surgery and iirc hes never talked abt surgery

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, LegitUser, yeeyeeslayer and 6 others
He used to be goodlooking, tan surfer looking dude but he bulked and lost his tan and giga descended. Hes not even a smart kid either
I never thought of him as gl tbf, he always looked like he was trying too hard
Cuck genetics

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, EggKing, rand anon and 4 others
I love how he got introduced to the forum and instantly found a way to make money out of it, same with other Instagram influencers who are selling a "lookmaxxing course", ofc it helps a lot those people's followers are delusional af, buying face rating is one of most delusional things of all time.

Meanwhile you've had tons of users from old ears; lookism till now and all they've done is become more mentally ill and less of a member of society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, BeestungLipsTheory, zura and 12 others
I love how he got introduced to the forum and instantly found a way to make money out of it, same with other Instagram influencers who are selling a "lookmaxxing course", ofc it helps a lot those people followers are delusional af, buying face rating is one of most delisiona things of all time.

Meanwhile you've had tons of users from old ears; lookism till now and all they've done is become more mentally ill and less of a member of society.
Lol if you dont try to suck people dry for all tje money they have then your a low iq dog, the only people malding are the people who are too stupid to Do the same

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Mewton, RichardSpencel and 5 others
I love how he got introduced to the forum and instantly found a way to make money out of it, same with other Instagram influencers who are selling a "lookmaxxing course", ofc it helps a lot those people followers are delusional af, buying face rating is one of most delisiona things of all time.

Yes, he’s a smart little puppet. The Jews reward those who aid in the mission of increasing depression amongst the masses.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, arabcelxxx, BeestungLipsTheory and 6 others
doesnt he make close to 6 figs monthly off tiktok shop?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Clavicular
Respect the grind, he looksmaxxed and made money of it while users rot here seething at him

He should host a MewingCon where all the sigma looksmaxxers gather to share secret facepulling techniques and subliminals

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, ElTruecel, Melly and 3 others
I hate both of them but at the end of the day they’re just taking advantage of their low iq fans. It’s their fans fault for giving them a platform

• +1
Reactions: menas, dopaminebeyondfried, ElTruecel and 7 others
Yeah at least he knows what he is doing in terms of his fan base

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
You can tell how calculated @SyrianPsycho is even if u hate him, dude gets on tv and doesnt say nword or any stupid shit to get cancelled

Latham is a low iq dog who had 15 minutes of fame and fucked it up royally by not selling anything or making money. Truly brutal iq pill
Stop sucking off k shami

Both are fucking low iq retards

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, _devansshhh and Clavicular
Fuck syrian psycho

Idek who the second guy is, and yeah Syrian is high iq for profiting off of threads faggots made on here for free

• +1
Reactions: menas, billymidnight and Clavicular
Both are fucking low iq retards
syrianpsycho is smart af and knows how to take advantage of the situation he was in, knows his audience is ugly kids who he can easily manipulate and took advantage of it, latham is sub 80 iq retard

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, EliteMewing, ggg.tv🤫 and 8 others
Idek who the second guy is, and yeah Syrian is high iq for profiting off of threads faggots made on here for free
Yea rofl imagine just copying someones work and getting paid, thats based af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, datboijj, Melly and 3 others
i guess he sells salt spray nigga even drink some shit in his reels and hes doing pretty well on youtube too normies loving him

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Yea rofl imagine just copying someones work and getting paid, thats based af
Speaking of which, he’s probably copy pasted ur shit at least once

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, RichardSpencel, Despicable and 2 others
nigger what did you think ? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He spaming the nword like he is talking with bgm ?

syrianpsycho is smart af and knows how to take advantage of the situation he was in, knows his audience is ugly kids who he can easily manipulate and took advantage of it, latham is sub 80 iq retard
Fr, nigger is rich and famous now. I cant blame him tbh, kids are so dumb

I hate both of them but at the end of the day they’re just taking advantage of their low iq fans. It’s their fans fault for giving them a platform
True tbh these 10 year old kids are taking their mom's credit card and purchasing subscriptions to bullshit like MogWarts :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Like wtf u have to be sub 70 IQ and/or a child to think that's a good investment fr. Syrians a piece of shit more then he is smart but credit to him for taking advantage of intellectually disabled individuals i guess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, perpetuallytired, ggg.tv🤫 and 6 others
Latham made some hair product I think he’s
made six figures

Both are smarter than Sam Zia

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Latham made some hair product I think he’s
made six figures

Both are smarter than Sam Zia
Sam Zia is actually a retard but i think he looks better then Latham and the fraud Syrian. IQ of a pebble tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and ChadL1te
Sam Zia is actually a retard but i think he looks better then Latham and the fraud Syrian. IQ of a pebble tho jfl
Yeah but his physique is god awful

Now that I think about it though one of my first threads here was actually exposing him :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Yeah but his physique is god awful

Now that I think about it though one of my first threads here was actually exposing him :feelskek:
link to thread? do u know how tall he is btw cuz Latham is 5'5 on a good day and syrian is a weak 5'9 larping as 5'11 lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and wollet2

not even google knows who this utter faggot is

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I literally have no clue who either of these autists are

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and datboijj
link to thread? do u know how tall he is btw cuz Latham is 5'5 on a good day and syrian is a weak 5'9 larping as 5'11 lmao
I think he’s like 5’11

Idk why I spent that much time on it, kinda cringe looking back. Still a brutal evicseration

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tombradylover

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean
Latham is overrated as fuck, looks bloated all the time.

Jfl ppl really think Syrian psycho is a down to earth guy, he just profits of ugly young kids who think they will look like Jordan Barrett after some tips he stole from org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, dopaminebeyondfried, tombradylover and 4 others
Never heard of those two women.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Clavicular and boss8055
latham looks like pure dog shit and most of his fans were 10 yr old retards, k shami looks ok and had a pretty good ascension given his base which is why he could profit from his tiktok gimmick more given his fans actually had money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and boss8055

Everyone forgot the fact that he leaked his own dickpick and some weird gay messages of him being gay and then blamed that the looksmaxxers "doxed him", and that we leaked all that shit, that we was after him

He got no morals

Last edited:
He bulked and hasn’t cut since and became moneypilled af w Sam Zia

You're dumber than a dog jfl thats embarrassing !

Latham literally made thousands off of his salt spray wtf are you talking about jfl

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
What is mogwarts? Like I know it’s his looksmaxxing discord or site but what’s actually in it,has anyone done a thread about it

Or is it actually 1 to 1 just stolen threads from here?

Also there were 2 users from back in 2018 who could’ve been huge one was @mojopin with his channel Looksmax

Vid from 2018 ,got 1 mil views way back then

and @AstroSky who most people still remember who made Mewing very popular back then but both didn’t seize the opportunity to become rich asf and let their channels die

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, tombradylover and Sny
High iq semitic genes vs low iq redneck

I love how he got introduced to the forum and instantly found a way to make money out of it, same with other Instagram influencers who are selling a "lookmaxxing course", ofc it helps a lot those people's followers are delusional af, buying face rating is one of most delusional things of all time.

There’s nothing noble about being a contributing member to current soyciety

Ngl Syrian played the game very well

Built an entire community from this autism

psycho has probably made more money than dillington but put in more useless effort than dillon didn't have to do tbf. respect for them being entrepreneurs and hopping on the opportunity

Nah he didnt, he made softmaxxing mainstream and it already was just under a different term. Looksmaxxing is surgery and iirc hes never talked abt surgery
it was latham that made it mainstream, when he made a tiktok 'exposing' the forum then pretended we doxxed him and someone came outside his house even tho the nigga was his friend (had pic with him on insta which he deleted soon after jfl) still have the pics tho. Hes high iq in that sense, but it was his tiktoks that made it mainstream not horseface as much as we hate him

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Latham is giga rich off salt spray tho

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
yeah ur right your the only one spreading looksmaxxing 😡