Kade’s Softmaxxing/Batemanmaxxing guide

Kade

Kade

Master
Expanding upon it and making dedicated thread

-11% bodyfat, I highly recommend intermittent fasting in a 16:8 ratio of hours not eating to eating
-dying hair darker (making sure your eyebrows are dark is the most important thing, it’s okay if they’re a shade darker than head hair)
-tan using large carrots+astaxanthin supplement, high quality tanner, and moderate sun exposure
-grow designer stubble, dont do a bushy beard, about a 3-4 guard seems to be where he keeps it. Disconnect most of the cheeks from the “goatee” area, and you can shave a bit below the lip to make your chin seem taller
-build moderate muscle mass(focus on deltoids, neck, chest, lats) Do compound lifts but focus your isolations on those muscles. Find a program and be consistent, this is the most important thing.
-Skincare max. moisturize, exfoliate once a week or so, use a fresh vit c serum + retin a
-style max but don’t look like a try hard. Most important thing is that the clothes fits your body correctly and create an aesthetic silhouette. Brands are cope it’s best to look effortless
Think young brando fitting white tees, with nice fitting pants and some worn in boots
-Copy a hairstyle from Nick Bateman, David Beckham, or Francisco Lachowski. They are the goats for hairstyles. Also don’t shave the sides of your head to show skin; almost always looks too try hard
-Don’t shampoo daily, it strips your hair of its natural oils, it’s okay to push back to 1-2x a week
-squint like there’s a gun to your head waiting to go off when your lower eyelid muscles relax

Attachments

• 8BD98909-1CE8-4929-B5AF-9A281B2D6F38.jpeg
    8BD98909-1CE8-4929-B5AF-9A281B2D6F38.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 205
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Linoob, Deleted member 2846 and 10 others
i have overweight mom of 2 latina women commenting my pics "que hermoso😍" now useful thread thanks boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Mrpvolts, ascension and 2 others
Very good shit, another good guide would be one on marlon brandomaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Impressive. Very nice.

• +1
very legit

would youn recommend dying my hair black ? . currently my hair and eyebrows are dark brown

very legit

would youn recommend dying my hair black ? . currently my hair and eyebrows are dark brown

dark brown is good enough imo, but you could definitely try dying your eyebrows a shade darker than your hair

I would repped u untill oblivion for this

At least some legit advice, this is what fucking works and this guide will improve most of the males, extreme legit

Also , 3-4 guard, how it transfer to mm?

I rock 7 to 9 mm lenght

Also good point with disconnecting, i run connected now like Bateman, somone i was styling it like Di Vaio at past

Shave under lip is fucking legit, my chin looks double tall if i do it..do u shave soul patch or just trim it?

Thank and gratz to good taste

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Kade
I would repped u untill oblivion for this

At least some legit advice, this is what fucking works and this guide will improve most of the males, extreme legit

Also , 3-4 guard, how it transfer to mm?

I rock 7 to 9 mm lenght

Also good point with disconnecting, i run connected now like Bateman, somone i was styling it like Di Vaio at past

Shave under lip is fucking legit, my chin looks double tall if i do it..do u shave soul patch or just trim it?

Thank and gratz to good taste

Yeah 7-9 mm is pretty much that, it’s the lengths I use too

I usually leave a bit of a soul patch for the fuck of it

But yeah these looksmaxes should be fucking mandatory before anyone undergoes invasive surgery

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 3043
Good thread

Bump. For being Legit.

In general, for most regular normie men/guys.

First, spend 1 year softmaxxing.
Then see what you've got.

Now, softmaxxing sounds easy (as a word). But it's actually pretty CONSISTANT hard work.

I see so, many dudes here. discussing surey, and shit.
And the I see a picture of them, and I'm like. WTF, you haven't even Softmaxxed!! (for example, fat percentage to high, pale skin, shit hairstyles, not facial hair maxxed, etc..)

• Love it
11% bf is not enought. Already said it in a thread. 8% is what u need, huge difference between 11% and 10%

I always take this guy as example, even if his 10-11% show good facial feature there is clear diff between his 8% and 11% in facial sunkness

Attachments

• 957659DD-A7C9-453D-A3CB-F7F36F48A0C0.jpeg
    957659DD-A7C9-453D-A3CB-F7F36F48A0C0.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 8AE78233-EA26-4A7C-AC19-25678A9EE6F3.jpeg
    8AE78233-EA26-4A7C-AC19-25678A9EE6F3.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 68