Kamala Harris beating Trump in current polls

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

It’s never over
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, 0S4MA, Akhi and 5 others
These polls keep coming out with different outcomes it’s to further to divide our nation and make us all fight and riot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Imretarded? and AutisticGymcel
"Harris edges Trump"

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, overtier1011, ttlurker and 7 others
either polls are faked or they have 1k participants, ifv u believe trum is anywhere short from 60% votes ur retarded

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, dbva and AutisticGymcel
either polls are faked or they have 1k participants, ifv u believe trum is anywhere short from 60% votes ur retarded
Trump will win if the election is fair, but they will try to rig it like they did in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and ttlurker
Tbats normal

I said this first: I don't see how Trump can win this.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
im hoping for trump to win, im swedish but i cant stand watching niggers and immigrants roam any country except their own

jfl hes definitely going to win, theres no way kamala wins

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
I said this first: I don't see how Trump can win this.
Trump will win if the election is fair. The elites want Kamala in power tho, so expect a lot of Jewish tricks come November. The US will massively destabilize if Kamala wins, so any USAcel should start looking for greener pastures abroad if she wins.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Trump will win if the election is fair. The elites want Kamala in power tho, so expect a lot of Jewish tricks come November. The US will massively destabilize if Kamala wins, so any USAcel should start looking for greener pastures abroad if she wins.
What a retard, the “elites” own both of them.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Either way the jews still win the election

Nothing changed when Trump won last time but retards are still putting hopes on him lol

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Debetro
Nothing changed when Trump won last time but retards are still putting hopes on him lol
Trump just slowed down the decline and kept it at bay. Joe Biden massively accelerated the decline and the same will happen with Kamala.

Trump just slowed down the decline and kept it at bay. Joe Biden massively accelerated it and the same will happen with Kamala.
Biden wasn't that bad tough

That's what I'm saying JFL, Trump was 4 years there, did he do anything that the far-right or natisoc preach? I don't remember that happening

• +1
Biden wasn't that bad tough
Joe Biden was objectively horrible. Politics aside, he was really bad. If you lived in America, it would be obvious to you. Biden had like the lowest approval rating of any US president ever.

Both reps and dems suck so no diff

• +1
That's what I'm saying JFL, Trump was 4 years there, did he do anything that the far-right or natisoc preach? I don't remember that happening
he mogs tho

great

jfl at trump voters

Imagine thinking any of this matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back