Kaspa $KAS is a 100x gem that is totally under the radar

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
>What is Kaspa?
Kaspa is a proof of work cryptocurrency that was created as a real world test of the Ghostdag protocol. On Kaspa currently one block is created every second although it aims to reach much higher BPS rate. High BPS allows Kaspa to offer great user experience/scalability without sacrificing decentralisation/security.

>What is Ghostdag?
A proof-of-work based protocol for a permissionless ledger that generalizes Nakamoto’s blockchain to a direct acyclic graph of blocks (blockDAG). Ghostdag includes a parameter k that controls the level of tolerance of the protocol to blocks that were created concurrently, which can be set to accommodate higher throughput. It thus avoids the security-scalability tradeoff which Satoshi’s protocol suffers from.

>Who created Kaspa?
Kaspa was created by Yonatan Sompolinsky and Aviv Zohar. Sompolinsky is a Harvard postdoctoral research fellow who was cited in the Ethereum whitepaper. He founded DAGlabs which received $8m grant from Polychain Capital to conduct research in DAG tech. In November 2021 DL launched Kaspa, a cryptocurrency that uses the Ghostdag.

> Kaspa MC & tokenomics
Kaspa has $7m MC & $19m FDV. Max supply is 28b coins, circulating supply is 11bn. In June 2022 Kaspa entered its deflationary phase with a halving schedule that is much more aggressive than Bitcoin's. Currently 391 KAS are mined every second. Every month the amount decreases as follows: 369/s (starting 2022/8/8), 349/s, 329/s, 311/s, 293/s, 277/s, 261/s, 246/s, 233/s (2023/4/8) .... 116/s (2024/4/8)....58/s (2025/4/8).

>How to get some?
OTC or in 2 small exchanges with very little liquidity (Exbitron no KYC, Txbitio with KYC). It's not listed on any tier 1/2 exchanges.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, oldcelloser, incel194012940 and 3 others
just pumped 30%

It's proof of work gg

It's proof of work gg
Kys my man
2B2D7986 5B53 4252 944C C8F0ADA98CDD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 22971 and oldcelloser
I Im
>What is Kaspa?
Kaspa is a proof of work cryptocurrency that was created as a real world test of the Ghostdag protocol. On Kaspa currently one block is created every second although it aims to reach much higher BPS rate. High BPS allows Kaspa to offer great user experience/scalability without sacrificing decentralisation/security.

>What is Ghostdag?
A proof-of-work based protocol for a permissionless ledger that generalizes Nakamoto’s blockchain to a direct acyclic graph of blocks (blockDAG). Ghostdag includes a parameter k that controls the level of tolerance of the protocol to blocks that were created concurrently, which can be set to accommodate higher throughput. It thus avoids the security-scalability tradeoff which Satoshi’s protocol suffers from.

>Who created Kaspa?
Kaspa was created by Yonatan Sompolinsky and Aviv Zohar. Sompolinsky is a Harvard postdoctoral research fellow who was cited in the Ethereum whitepaper. He founded DAGlabs which received $8m grant from Polychain Capital to conduct research in DAG tech. In November 2021 DL launched Kaspa, a cryptocurrency that uses the Ghostdag.

> Kaspa MC & tokenomics
Kaspa has $7m MC & $19m FDV. Max supply is 28b coins, circulating supply is 11bn. In June 2022 Kaspa entered its deflationary phase with a halving schedule that is much more aggressive than Bitcoin's. Currently 391 KAS are mined every second. Every month the amount decreases as follows: 369/s (starting 2022/8/8), 349/s, 329/s, 311/s, 293/s, 277/s, 261/s, 246/s, 233/s (2023/4/8) .... 116/s (2024/4/8)....58/s (2025/4/8).

>How to get some?
OTC or in 2 small exchanges with very little liquidity (Exbitron no KYC, Txbitio with KYC). It's not listed on any tier 1/2 exchanges.
m having trouble finding where to buy it

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69
I posted at around $0.0027

If anyone listened to me they would have made a fuck ton of money.

0385741B 1786 4A32 A7AB 3D0CDCAF956B

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69
I posted at around $0.0027

If anyone listened to me they would have made a fuck ton of money.

View attachment 1860099
Im mirin the effort put into the thread although I'm not into grypto and consider it borderline gambling. But ill have a talk about and ask what permissions I have about giving special fonts and flairs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Kys

Retarded nigger I posted this in the OP where to buy

@Niko69

Can I get special font or flair for making good calls. This coin is up more than 60% since the day I posted this, I personally made 1.4k from it.
I bought it but what wallet do you store it in

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Im mirin the effort put into the thread although I'm not into grypto and consider it borderline gambling. But ill have a talk about and ask what permissions I have about giving special fonts and flairs
Yeah bro. Know you said before you don’t like crypto. Just asking cause ik you’re new subforum mod.

I did a ton of research and this is the best new under the radar crypto I found. I really think it does have 10x or even 100x potential.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Kys

Retarded nigger I posted this in the OP where to buy

@Niko69

Can I get special font or flair for making good calls. This coin is up more than 60% since the day I posted this, I personally made 1.4k from it.
You can tell me to kys as much as you like, the reality is this project is worthless. It's literally a pure payment coin because there are no smart contracts and it's proof-of-work which is outdated as shit at this point. It's entire selling point is some gimmicky improvement on the nakamoto consensus.

You can tell me to kys as much as you like, the reality is this project is worthless. It's literally a pure payment coin because there are no smart contracts and it's proof-of-work which is outdated as shit at this point. It's entire selling point is some gimmicky improvement on the nakamoto consensus.
They are working on smart contacts. Also It’s going to pump because of eth merge. It’s gpu mined. So after the merge gpu miner will need to go elsewhere I think they will choose to pump this.

They are working on smart contacts. Also It’s going to pump because of eth merge. It’s gpu mined. So after the merge gpu miner will need to go elsewhere I think they will choose to pump this.
I judge a chain by what it already has

Why would they choose this over bitcoin? Seems like wishful thinking

Cheaper and faster and more scalable
the problem here is that you fundamentally misunderstand btcs value proposition. no one uses it for payments or transactions, it's a decentralised store of value

the problem here is that you fundamentally misunderstand btcs value proposition. no one uses it for payments or transactions, it's a decentralised store of value
They are adding smart contracts

Can I keep this shit in metamask or will I have to use their jewwallet

Fuark I missed out on this. Brutal. It's already done a 20x from the lows.

Fuark I missed out on this. Brutal. It's already done a 20x from the lows.
#metoo.
I never even recall seeing this one.
That said. Back than, is was struggling hard to buy Bitcoin at what I thought was dump prices, and keeping an margin account affloat. SO I was to brokey to buy shit anyways, back than.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
#metoo.
I never even recall seeing this one.
That said. Back than, is was struggling hard to buy Bitcoin at what I thought was dump prices, and keeping an margin account affloat. SO I was to brokey to buy shit anyways, back than.

Yeah tbh back last year we were in a bear market so I wasn't really looking at altcoins at all. I was simply looking for when Bitcoin was going to bottom out. That's why I missed Kaspa.

Yeah tbh back last year we were in a bear market so I wasn't really looking at altcoins at all. I was simply looking for when Bitcoin was going to bottom out. That's why I missed Kaspa.
#metoo.
Happy Bitcoin and so on, in starting again to pamp.
I made some estimimations for da near future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back