Keep coping with "body does not matter, it is all about face" PSL misconception

Deleted member 16380

Deleted member 16380

Equinox
After I successful injected fillers in the cheeks, and was called out by a hooker I was visiting:

I've gathered a lot of comments about how my fillers were "shit" and "coping".

So today I decided to fuck my colleague woman just to make sure.
She is an attractive Latin girl. I was kinda marinading her in my DMs for a while, about 3 months. But I was really interested in my cheek fillers. Would she be able to notice them?

So, I scheduled a coffee with her. Soon enough we went to my place.

Well, in about 1 hour we fucked a little, and were in the kitchen talking, and kissing.

GOOD NEWS: she DID NOT SPOT SHIT.

I asked her: "Do you KNOW how old i am, and WHY i look so young?".. she thought for a while, but could not guess... finally i told her i had cheek fillers, to which she was SUPER surprised. Told me she wanted the same. However, she looks fucking super young for her age, so i had to make her cope, saying she is not ageing the same way as me (as she indeed doesn't).

The girl is a Stacy post-prime. So, we continued talking for fun. And I asked her: "How do you rate me? From 0 (Ugliest) to 10 (Exceptional)"...

And she tells me "I rate you 9/10" :feelshehe:

I was shocked a little... cause i expected 5-6/10. Plus, what's the point of lying. But then she added: "I ALWAYS GO FOR THE BODY".

BITE IT HATERS. BODY MATTERS. :feelshaha:

I literally expected this , but facially i am literally 5/10, maybe 6/10.
But my body is GOOD. And this is what she liked. It literally added me +3/10 points on the Normie scale. :feelshehe:

LIVE WITH IT. BODY <=> FACE, or at least EQUAL TO IT. :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Umbra, Deleted member 19499 and 4 others
You asked a girl to rate you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NodiN, Constantin Denis, p0lishsubhuman and 22 others
After I successful injected fillers in the cheeks, and was called out by a hooker I was visiting:

She is an attractive Latin girl. I was kinda marinading her in my DMs for a while, about 3 months. But I was really interested in my cheek fillers. Would she be able to notice them?

Well, in about 1 hour we fucked a little, and were in the kitchen talking, and kissing.

I asked her: "Do you KNOW how old i am, and WHY i look so young?".. she thought for a while, but could not guess... finally i told her i had cheek fillers, to which she was SUPER surprised. Told me she wanted the same. However, she looks fucking super young for her age, so i had to make her cope, saying she is not ageing the same way as me (as she indeed doesn't).

The girl is a Stacy post-prime. So, we continued talking for fun. And I asked her: "How do you rate me? From 0 (Ugliest) to 10 (Exceptional)"...

I was shocked a little... cause i expected 5-6/10. Plus, what's the point of lying. But then she added: "I ALWAYS GO FOR THE BODY".

But my body is GOOD. And this is what she liked. It literally added me +3/10 points on the Normie scale. :feelshehe:

Its simple, those that say body wont do anything is because they have horrible insertions or terrible genetics so they cant build muscle or they mean you need a body like Jeff Seid which I can also understand since due to social media the standards have been raised a lot, you can have a good natty physique at whatever bodyfat percent some guys say but once your girl sees the juicy physique IRL she will look at you as a DYEL

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Good point.

But the main point - she obviously went for the body NOT the FACE. :feelshehe:

First is the girl already liked you and you both had sex so obviously she rated you a 9.

If that was the case that she went for the body how many girls are going to do the same thing she did?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, jabaduk and A23ghskung
Its simple, those that say body wont do anything is because they have horrible insertions or terrible genetics so they cant build muscle or they mean you need a body like Jeff Seid which I can also understand since due to social media the standards have been raised a lot, you can have a good natty physique at whatever bodyfat percent some guys say but once your girl sees the juicy physique IRL she will look at you as a DYEL
EXACTLY.

I am natural. Don't have much muscle. But I have a genetically good bideltoid + huge lats. AND I AM LEAN. Like 12%.

12% might NOT seem like a lot, neither my muscles do NOT seem super large BUT IRL I seriously MOG ALL males around me in the street body-wise. Unfortunately, height is not here, but well... :Comfy:

Indeed, Insta + Youtube LEAD YOUNG PEOPLE TO ROPE, when introducing fucked up standards.

One can slay with a LEAN body, when they have at least some muscle to accentuate the V-shape, or at least this is how I understand the appeal :chad:

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Constantin Denis, Yerico7 and 6 others
First is the girl already liked you and you both had sex so obviously she rated you a 9.

If that was the case that she went for the body how many girls are going to do the same thing she did?
Many, given they always approach me in the gym, but in the street they just stare at max. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16380
I hate being stared at
I love it, TBH. It feeds my narcissism. :feelshehe:

If they start approaching, then it is a problem, because NEVER approached by the women I want :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
EXACTLY.

I am natural. Don't have much muscle. But I have a genetically good bideltoid + huge lats. AND I AM LEAN. Like 12%.

12% might NOT seem like a lot, neither my muscles do NOT seem super large BUT IRL I seriously MOG ALL males around me in the street body-wise. Unfortunately, height is not here, but well... :Comfy:

Indeed, Insta + Youtube LEAD YOUNG PEOPLE TO ROPE, when introducing fucked up standards.

One can slay with a LEAN body, when they have at least some muscle to accentuate the V-shape, or at least this is how I understand the appeal :chad:

Agreed, you mog because your lean, at least you admit it rather than saying a natty physique is pointless, either get lean and add some muscle or use PEDs stop whining and secondly the whole face thing is hilarious, so people think they will get girls creaming over them in the street because they one good feature such as a jawline they got from surgery or some hunter eyes they were born with, unless your some crazy PSL you will look like a civilian just like everyone else, Brad Pitt walking the streets yeah I can see it and id agree that face mogs in that situation but other than that being lean/having a good physique is noticed more or stands out more at least anyways

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16380
Agreed, you mog because your lean, at least you admit it rather than saying a natty physique is pointless, either get lean and add some muscle or use PEDs stop whining and secondly the whole face thing is hilarious, so people think they will get girls creaming over them in the street because they one good feature such as a jawline they got from surgery or some hunter eyes they were born with, unless your some crazy PSL you will look like a civilian just like everyone else, Brad Pitt walking the streets yeah I can see it and id agree that face mogs in that situation but other than that being lean/having a good physique is noticed more or stands out more at least anyways
I think there is also a big problem: one CANNOT have a good jaw WITHOUT being lean, or should have some top-tier alien genetics. Otherwise, their jaw would be buried by fat.

I actually don't know how much my jaw matters, because surprisingly, the leanness of my body also makes my JAW = top tier. So, my face is also kinda attractive. Not model tier, but good. All due to "physique".

If we actually take a note, MOST of fitness influencers have handsome faces. Because no matter how shit bones is, under a certain percent BF, the face will REVEAL the bones. Maybe not in all 100% cases, but in overwhelming majority :chad:

Anways, i agree with the main idea, that PSL STANDARDS are TOO AUTISTIC tbh.. :feelsrope:
Way easier to lean down, plus this is surprisingly RARE, which is shocking, given this is the BEST softmax one can do :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, reptiles, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
THIS HAPPENED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and wristcel

can u pm me your body bro? also should i start a T cycle when im balding? should i go bald for a better body? also im envious of you, you apparently "slay"

can u pm me your body bro? also should i start a T cycle when im balding? should i go bald for a better body? also im envious of you, you apparently "slay"

Start Deca/ Dbol cycle only if you want to avoid shedding.

Test E cycles are trash and if ur prone to hairloss just gonna accelerate it

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔

Just depends on the girl really. I never understood the non lifter cope ngl. Just lazy mfs. A good body is like +1 or +2 which is equivalent to a really good surgery or multiple good surgeries so why not?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Yerico7, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Start Deca/ Dbol cycle only if you want to avoid shedding.

Test E cycles are trash and if ur prone to hairloss just gonna accelerate it
will these make my bloated or na? i was thinking about a low dose T cycle, 300mg/week

Good body is an amazing halo, people who say otherwise are clueless.

• +1
will these make my bloated or na? i was thinking about a low dose T cycle, 300mg/week

dont know. I just know they work and Test E cycles are trash with tons of sides and minimalistic gains. Deca cycles are far greater and no hairloss which ur trying to avoid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Virgin at 29 😔
can u pm me your body bro?
This is how my body looked at 14-15%.
14percent

Now obvisously leaner, and 4-pack more visible.
Still some lard over the lower 2 (y)
also should i start a T cycle when im balding? should i go bald for a better body?
Bro, do you know what is more important than body and height in MY perspective?

SKIN AND HAIR.

If you are bolding, GO FIX THIS SHIT IMMEDIATELY. Baldness literally drops you PSL like no other shit does... almost like if you lost your teeth overnight :feelsrope:

ANSWER: NEVER.

Also, WTF you need steroids for? You can train natural for quite a while before hopping on some mild, like Oxandrolone or low dose Test.
also im envious of you, you apparently "slay"
Haha, well, not really, but im not an incel, if that's what you meant (y)

• +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater and Virgin at 29 😔

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
i said it before and ill say it again

i get a „good“ amount if iois on the street on some days but the difference on the beach is night and day

i get approached, heavy iois and shit and some girls that said i was „cute but not my type“ suddenly changed their minds and wanted my snapchat after they saw me shirtless

but pssst let the body copers believe what they want jfl

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Tonymontana and Deleted member 16380
Just depends on the girl really. I never understood the non lifter cope ngl. Just lazy mfs. A good body is like +1 or +2 which is equivalent to a really good surgery or multiple good surgeries so why not?
I think the keyword you forgot to mention here is "DISCIPLINE".

When I lost weight, i came back to the office (from remote), no one could recognize me.

Then they started asking usual shit like "How did you lose weight" "whats your training program" and the most hilarious one "What supplements you take" :ROFLMAO:

When I told them that I diet, WALK (yes, I WALK, this is MY PREFERRED CARDIO), and do calisthenics, they jaw-drop, because lazy MOFOs cannot COMPREHEND that all they need to do is STOP EATING SHIT and TRAIN HEAVY even if it is walking. :feelsrope:

ALL OF THEM, 99% of society, think that they can jog for 20 minutes, go eat a PIZZA, then do 10 bicep-curls, and have a mogger body... totally delusional :feelsrope:

CALORIES-IN-CALORIES-OUT. NO ONE BELIEVES IT... for real... they think I am lying to them and have some secret pill, like creatine :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Hero of the Imperium and Blackgymmax
Lifefuel, happy for u OP. I started lifting early in this year and got more serious like 2-3 months ago, results are coming in. This and the fact that my dad maintains a 1% physique for his age (55) makes me think I have good genetics.

Hope the hard work pays off :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, Deleted member 16380 and KING REIDYZ
The girl is a Stacy post-prime.

It's a known fact that MILFs like good bodies. Younger women don't care about your body (18 - 25). Also your body is DYEL ngl. No halo whatsoever for that body.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, ManzareK, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
It's a known fact that MILFs like good bodies. Younger women don't care about your body (18 - 25).
Arguable :unsure:

Good body is like big tits. Everyone likes big tits :feelshehe:
Also your body is DYEL ngl. No halo whatsoever for that body.
Well, seems there is halo: based on other people reactions (y)

I think you are forgetting how an "average" or "slim" body outside of Looksmax looks :feelshehe:

I guess it's the same as a gymaxxed Becky
Her body is so hot /tight her looks are elevated to a Stacylite in many men's eyes

• +1
Arguable :unsure:

Good body is like big tits. Everyone likes big tits :feelshehe:

Well, seems there is halo: based on other people reactions (y)

I think you are forgetting how an "average" or "slim" body outside of Looksmax looks :feelshehe:
What does you body and face look like pm me bro I'm a trusted member

EXACTLY.

body and face needed for being mentally ill is chad tier. over for severe adhd/anxietycels

• So Sad
  • +1
Cope face only.

Body irrelevant it s just a bonus if above 4.75 PSL under that you re just an ugly round jawed Normie coping with gymcelling Foids know that just like beard frauding and moneymaxxing.

Face reveals your genetics. Roided dudes attract gay men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Kingkellz, reptiles and 1 other person
If you can get women why are you on incel forums, what is your height then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Cope face only.

Body irrelevant it s just a bonus if above 4.75 PSL under that you re just an ugly round jawed Normie coping with gymcelling Foids know that just like beard frauding and moneymaxxing.

Well, a woman definitely knows better than a guy, even if he is PSL-pro :feelshehe:

Again, we are not talking "roided" here. You need just lean physique that accentuates your V-shape, maybe ass. And low BF. Then, the muscle above is a bonus.

Also, there were many threads here, how absolute 3/10s got hot girlfriends... cause they had roided 99.99-percentile bodies. (y)

Cope face only.

fr i saw so many roideds getting hit on by bulged pants gay men :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Cope face only.

if you saying over to this guy you are delusional.

IMG 20220611 155256 349 muh jaw muh shit. if you gl then you gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
How to lean without counting calories

• +1
cardio. basic lifting if your body is ultra unbalanced (eg: bug arms). proper diet with a 1800-2600 calorie intake. less sugar etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 19905
if you saying over to this guy you are delusional.

View attachment 1730248 muh jaw muh shit. if you gl then you gl.
He is not Normie or bad looking he is 4.75 PSL only failo narrow jaw and chin he could.be chadlite if better width.

Again face only PSL is everything. I had my first MTB girlfriend 5 days ago thanks to bonesmashing for 7 months. I m 4.75 PSL now and she girl chase me and I didn t do anything to get her.

I m 30 jobless and live by my parents. She s 26 and chiropractic cute face and nice Becky body.

Before i was 4 PSL round jaw and had to make tremendous moves to get only LTB who would cheat on me.

• +1
He is not Normie or bad looking he is 4.75 PSL only failo narrow jaw and chin he could.be chadlite if better width.

Again face only PSL is everything. I had my first MTB girlfriend 5 days ago thanks to bonesmashing for 7 months. I m 4.75 PSL now and she girl chase me and I didn t do anything to get her.

I m 30 jobless and live by my parents. She s 26 and chiropractic cute face and nice Becky body.

Before i was 4 PSL round jaw and had to make tremendous moves to get only LTB who would cheat on me.
body individually doesnt really halo the person.

bodys biggest and only noticiable halo is when it compliments your face. perfect abs on a babyfaced cutecel would look hilariously try hard (and it does irl i saw some ppl like that).

and body shapes liked by women looks like a bell curve. light abs / lean / a bit chubby these are nearly the same to the female gaze. ultra muscles are nichely inprove your psl but your face is the limit. Better face (better the halo you get from your body.) For example if the guy in the photo had light abs then it would be cool. But having the perfect body physique would be just a bit more cooler. So body only does slight improvements to your psl.

tldr
10% more body 10% more slaying

keyword is the "proper diet" or the "pROPER DIEt"

consuming 1500calorie %55 fat diet is 100times worser than consuming 2800calorie diet containing all naturel fat (olive oil, some raw nuts) with carbs (natural bread, brown pasta) and protein (lentils, beans, low fat meatballs or/and pan fried
chicken with minimal oil additive)

if your diet has %40 or more fat its a ROPER DIET

EVERYTHING MATTERS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16380
Yes body is try hard better maxxx status NT or cool NT hobbies.

I m gymcelling too but only for health purpose as i have chronic back pain.

• +1
your body aint even good?

Face > body, but the body does matter too.

It's best to have a GL face, a good body, and be tall.

Everything is important: face, height, race, frame/body, dick size and wide. Even your voice is relevant.

imagine believing anything a woman says about what she finds attractive

Let me guess, she said she goes for guys with a good personality too

You need to have a nice face first, so she can find your body attractive second

i agree and PSL is wrong but these are tales from the basement bc no pics

you idiot never admit to loooksmaxing just lie nigga

imagine believing anything a woman says about what she finds attractive

Let me guess, she said she goes for guys with a good personality too

You need to have a nice face first, so she can find your body attractive second
A good body will not fix a normie face. I've personally seen women reject guys with good physiques just cause they had ok faces. Women will choose a man with a dad bod, but model face over a LTN-MTN with athletic build ANY day.

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
Good point.

But the main point - she obviously went for the body NOT the FACE. :feelshehe:

The body is the least important thing its face dick height then body but ngl money mogs all 3 barring face but thats to do with your iq which is also out of your control life is about winning 1 lottery after another tbqh.

Anyways kudos on ascending man

Cope face only.

Well if your a normie and not gymceling your retarded cause most white normies mog very hard after working out