Keep it simple

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Keeping your life simple is the key to happiness. Limit internet use so your dopamine receptors aren’t fucked. Find what actually makes you happy and that you enjoy. I enjoy running, being outdoors, boxing, talking to girls and trying to fuck them, doing manly work like construction or hard labour so I feel accomplished afterwards, driving fast cars, etc.

I feel like so many people nowadays are depressed but have more things than ever. Never satisfied and always wanting the next best thing. I blame social media, the internet and society for this. Limit your internet use, or quit fully if possible. I literally used to wake up, lay in bed all day refreshing this site and then sleep. I’d watch Runescape videos even tho I haven’t played since I was 13. Now since I’ve quit rotting and limit my use I feel alive. Not depressed anymore, I have ambition and drive to do what I want.

Tdlr; Keep your life simple, cut out all the bullshit that doesn’t help you grow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, homesick, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
how did u get from a to b?

did u force urself in an environment where internet wasnt even possible?

20200402 205640

no one ever leaves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, john2, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
how did u get from a to b?

did u force urself in an environment where internet wasnt even possible?
Go camping for a week without anything but the things you need to survive

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043