Keep jfling envious cucks

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back

Vs
2968811 1656854264466

Literally zygo mog gandy at 22% bf but keep jfling while I ascend. Love those reacts! Hope I see more jfls on this post as well! Keep em coming

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, ReadBooksEveryday, Danish_Retard and 19 others
you did not look 22% in the pic you posted before

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and 5'8manlet
Yeah if we isolate the zygos yours pop out equally or a bit more

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, subhuman incel, ascension and 1 other person
Brutal symmetry pill. You have Under bite + asymmetry boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Prince88, eyelidcel and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9670, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Yeah if we isolate the zygos yours pop out equally or a bit more
He obviously mogs me hard brow Harmony pheno nose nasal bridge etc but I just said my zygos are on the same level or similar to his - not even implying that I look as good as him but all I got was jfl. Low IQ pigs who can't comprehend basic sentences

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18244
He has a shorter face

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 15827
He obviously mogs me hard brow Harmony pheno nose nasal bridge etc but I just said my zygos are on the same level or similar to his - not even implying that I look as good as him but all I got was jfl. Low IQ pigs who can't comprehend basic sentences
Yeah thats what i said

He has a shorter face
True but phone makes my nose huge and kills my FWHR irl with mustache I actually have a compact midface and tall skull

😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Kingcel32, subhuman incel and 7 others
True but phone makes my nose huge and kills my FWHR irl with mustache I actually have a compact midface and tall skull
whats your ramus height like?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
you look about 16-17% there-

just fuck all definition due to lack of muscle mass
Btw I can bench 90 kg squat 120 . I'm just 6'3 so it takes longer to fill my frame

2968944 1656861929950

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 16275
Btw I can bench 90 kg squat 120 . I'm just 6'3 so it takes longer to fill my frame
fair enough lol- You look DYEL as fuck though- chest development is dog shit for that bench press weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
he has double the zygos and mandible lenght

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Danish_Retard and Erik-Jón
he has double the zygos and mandible lenght
Mandible mogs me zygos no I do agree his are better by a bit but I have similar zygos to Gandy

You mog that old jewish rat, David Gandy. For a couple of reasons, firstly, youre Indian, Indians do the best in online dating and are statistically the most sucessful, attractive and most desired race. And lastly that sweet chocolate,dark dimorphic skintone, women want a REAL MAN thats tall, dark and handsome and you successfully fullfill that criteria.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16058 and 5 others
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You mog that old jewish rat, David Gandy. For a couple of reasons, firstly, youre Indian, Indians do the best in online dating and are statistically the most sucessful, attractive and most desired race. And lastly that sweet chocolate,dark dimorphic skintone, women want a REAL MAN thats tall, dark and handsome and you successfully fullfill that criteria.
if you keep gaslighting him he will take first flight to europe thinking he will be some exotic chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, RecessedChinCel, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
if you keep gaslighting him he will take first flight to europe thinking he will be some exotic chadlite
Just dropping some truth bombs brotha no cap on god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
you get pheno mogged hard by gandy
But in bone structure its close

• +1
I am getting Titbot flashbacks @oatmeal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and oatmeal
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
you have a lot of lil failos that make you unfuckable at the end of the day
Thay photo is not me. Only my skin colour is somewhat accurate and that too it's w shit phone bad lighting and a tan

does look good with more wider eyes and coloured contacts = exotic chadpreet/chaddam
@inferiorpispot234 didn't u say my IPD is too high this guy says the opp?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Thay photo is not me. Only my skin colour is somewhat accurate and that too it's w shit phone bad lighting and a tan
Then take pic with good lighting. Phone doesn't matter, remini makes the Pic High quality

@inferiorpispot234 didn't u say my IPD is too high this guy says the opp?
Over for both of us, ive been measuring my IPD to zygomatic width ratio for the past 15 mins in all my pics, it seem to be 0.50 (0.46 is ideal) :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Over for both of us, ive been measuring my IPD to zygomatic width ratio for the past 15 mins in all my pics, it seem to be 0.50 (0.46 is ideal) :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Are you saying mine is low ipd or high

never understood this phenomenon of legitimately repulsive guys relentlessly spamming their pics on the forum

it's not that you become less ugly every time you post a new (frauded, to make it even more tragical) selfie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
never understood this phenomenon of legitimately repulsive guys relentlessly spamming their pics on the forum

it's not that you become less ugly every time you post a new (frauded, to make it even more tragical) selfie
Niggq im chadlite cope

• +1