Keep jfling envious cucks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
How dont you know what a ramus is with 10k posts
I'm a chadlite dude I just softmax I don't care about the lower third because I beardfraud

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 14774 and Moggie
I'm a chadlite dude I just softmax I don't care about the lower third because I beardfraud
it is important you understand you're the only one who thinks that before going to jail for harassment

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You have more cheekbone definition than Gandy from your 3/4th profile, but he has a better eye shape, a PCT and deeper set eyes. Therefore he mogs you.
He pheno mogs me jaw mogs me eye area mogs me bone mass mogs me physique mogs me mouth mogs me I height and zygo mog him also age mog if that is a thing lol

yea, i need wider zygos cus of my shit IPD to zygo width ratio
Spit on me master I'm your little bitch throw a garbage on my head , rip of the banana peel eat banana and put a peel in my mouth while im starving all I ever eat is your cock and slurp your godly cum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
You MOG him bro

• WTF
Spit on me master I'm your little bitch throw a garbage on my head , rip of the banana peel eat banana and put a peel in my mouth while im starving all I ever eat is your cock and slurp your godly cum

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 13332
Chewing makes your zygos wider.

What's your absolute IPD like if you measure it in the mirror
if i had enough money i would pay those pajeets staying in italy so they could see what's the treatment their adored blonde stacies would give them and they would finally find an hobby

if i had enough money i would pay those pajeets staying in italy so they could see what's the treatment their adored blonde stacies would give them and they would finally find an hobby
i dont want blonde stacies, im stacypreeta only

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
it is important you understand you're the only one who thinks that before going to jail for harassment
You're the most irritating user on this forum and you seriously need to shut your bombaclat mouth

IPD is known to be dependent on factors such as age, sex and race/ethnicity. 2,3 Mean and median IPD values for adult humans are around 63 mm. With regard to extremes, the vast majority of adults have an IPD ranging from 50 to 75 mm.

Measured mine at 67mm not that much above average. Ratio is 0.49.

Think I under measured, remeasured it and got 69mm :feelskek:

69 / 0.49 = 140.81mm zygos width.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 15827
You're the most irritating user on this forum and you seriously need to shut your bombaclat mouth
i'm just trying to help you
the faster you stop thinking about this shit the faster you can get a true improvement in your life.

Idk your temporalis muscle is behind your zygos that might push them out

Ppl who have chewed a lot get wider zygos that's what bone changes you get not jaw gains

• +1
IPD is known to be dependent on factors such as age, sex and race/ethnicity. 2,3 Mean and median IPD values for adult humans are around 63 mm. With regard to extremes, the vast majority of adults have an IPD ranging from 50 to 75 mm.

Measured mine at 67mm not that much above average. Ratio is 0.49.
There's no way a 50 mm ipd is real

Ppl who have chewed a lot get wider zygos that's what bone changes you get not jaw gains
Same bro I got good zygos I've been chewing for two years

• +1
You should be applying for as many model agencies as you can but you rot on .org.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 15827, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person

Jfl it doesn't

You should be applying for as many model agencies as you can but you rot on .org.
I am going to apply for sperm banks and modeling here after leanmax and neckmax

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, the BULL and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, the BULL, Moggie and 1 other person
You're already lean stop larping
Y the jfl ? You don't think I'll make it right? I'll prove this whole forum wrong in four months after softmax and better phone. All of you will bow

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and the BULL
Y the jfl ? You don't think I'll make it right? I'll prove this whole forum wrong in four months after softmax and better phone. All of you will bow
lanklet narrow faced shitskin is just source of entertainment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you already reminid your pics and are low bf, can't wait till your delusions get shattered. your pheno is bad even for india

ITT: @forevergymcelling brother (another shitskin curry) being deluded by other curry incels that it’s not absolutely over

You guys don’t even look the same species :lul: mogs Gandy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Moggie