Keep minox gains with fin?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
how common is this?

I've been doing absolutely fine with fin but my hairline is just kinda shit so I'm thinking about adding minoxidil but I don't want to have to keep using topicals like an aspie.

If I use minox for long enough so new hairs turn terminal, can I then quit and keep at least some of the gains with fin?

minox beard hairs stay as well so I don't really see why scalp hair should fall out again once it's strong enough and you're on fin.

Won’t work 💯

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
how common is this?

I've been doing absolutely fine with fin but my hairline is just kinda shit so I'm thinking about adding minoxidil but I don't want to have to keep using topicals like an aspie.

If I use minox for long enough so new hairs turn terminal, can I then quit and keep at least some of the gains with fin?

minox beard hairs stay as well so I don't really see why scalp hair should fall out again once it's strong enough and you're on fin.
If you don't want to shed at all use Stemoxidine.
Stemoxidine is less potent hair growth stimulant than 2% minox but will not shed you after stopping or during use.

Stemoxidine is less potent hair growth stimulant than 2% minox but will not shed you after stopping or during use.
how you know. Have you used it yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Satan and ifyouwannabemylover
sauce?

• +1
Reactions: Satan
how you know. Have you used it yourself?
Stemoxydine
Stemoxydine is some kind of stamcells used to decrease the catogen phase so its less long inactive. The exact reason of its work is unknown. Its way weaker then Minoxidil but barely got any side effects, but it isn't research that much. When sopping Stemoxydine the hair isn't going to fall out, however its advised to keep continuing Stemoxydine. Because it works different then Minoxidil they can be stacked. Its weaker then 2% minoxidil and doesn't cause an initial shed. Stemoxydine is a great product to add to increase the hair density.
Stemoxydine is great stackable with RU58441.

• Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
lots of people seem to say it's cope, how much gains can I realistically expect from stemoxydine?