Keep on collagenmaxxing and go to the extremes

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
Collagen is very important (especially for those 20 and up), and the use of Retin-A is already known, but for anyone really looking for that extra boost in collagen: Fraxel. I just got my 7th treatment (I use it for acne scars) and the improvement in not only my acne scars, but my tear troughs, dark circles, and discoloration has dramatically improved.

They can be pricey, but I really think this is the best way to induce massive collagen growth while maintaining safety and low side effects. 1 month after the last/only treatment, it is safe to use Retin-A, and using it after getting fraxel is where I noticed insane improvements in my skin. I am also blackhead free, and I don't deal with cystic acne that much anymore (mostly just some breakouts of whiteheads that go away in a few days).

These treatments WILL keep you looking youthful for a long time. I am honestly so glad I decided not to be complacent with my horrible scarring, and now I'm getting major benefits in ways more than just in terms of acne scars.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4300 and 19 others
I just want to sleep and never wake up

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, sorrowfulsad, Need2Ascend and 20 others
Melts facial fat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Melts facial fat
Retin-A* was shown to melt fat subcutaneously. And as long as you don't use it for your under eyes, where you need the fat, you could possibly use retin a as form of spot reduction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and Slayerino
How long have you taken for those 7 sessions?

I don't recall much about láser how does it compare to c02?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Retin-A* was shown to melt fat subcutaneously. And as long as you don't use it for your under eyes, where you need the fat, you could possibly use retin a as form of spot reduction
Not gonna debate since didn't look properly into the study. but decent amount of people were saying it was only oral tretinoin that causes fat loss

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Lev Peshkov, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
Not gonna debate since didn't look properly into the study. but decent amount of people were saying it was only oral tretinoin that causes fat loss
Yeah me neither tbh, I just saw tretinoin and a lot of people here where confused about it too. It makes sense though, I can confirm that was fat loss on my cheeks, which gave me ogee curves and more defined cheekbones

• +1
whats the price of this?

• +1
whats the price of this?
I get a Christmas special bundle of 4 for 1000$ USD. There are many places that offer fraxel, I get mine done at a skin clinic rather than having a licensed dermatologist (They jack up the price a shit ton and even can purposefully don't offer you the full beneift of the treatment). Generally it will be in the 4 figures range.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5891, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
@DoWhatYouCan mm actually read some studies jfl maybe its because you use a frequency thats too high. I remember I wanted to have the strongest shit done right away but they refused and said it could harm me

But i honestly see great results in young people tbh face glowing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
But i honestly see great results in young people tbh face glowing
Saved my life ngl. Idk where I would'v been with the piss poor skin I had.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Saved my life ngl. Idk where I would'v been with the piss poor skin I had.
Yh only retin a is like giga cope taking so long jfl.

Did u get 1 per month? Highest frequency?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 8064
Yh only retin a is like giga cope taking so long jfl.

Did u get 1 per month? Highest frequency?
Highest frequency and yes once a month I go in. Retin a is good, but it's not strong enough to make a giant difference.

• +1
Highest frequency and yes once a month I go in. Retin a is good, but it's not strong enough to make a giant difference.
I need this tbh so much bloody skin care routine with 0 resultd

• +1
I had it once back in remember, lowest frequency but it was decent.

I wonder what would happen if u have fillers already

• +1
I had it once back in remember, lowest frequency but it was decent.

I wonder what would happen if u have fillers already
Fillers for skin are overpriced and they are robbing you. Idk what would happen, I would imagine not much

• +1
Why would a woman even bother i she can just put on make up

For all the poorcells and subhuman ethnics, you can probably DIY. Lasers are very cheap to build. You can probably buy that laser for 50 bux at aliexpress. The only thing is finding which one is cheap and works. And getting the correct googles so you don't eunuch your eyes.
Also, if you are not needling your face once a week you are not doing it right.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, EverythingMattersCel and Good_Little_Goy
How safe is using Retin-A at 17?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
before and after of dark circles and tear troughs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824
1595058476544-png.523998

Just put on make-up, get a tan & a haircut and smile theory

Nigga don’t be dumb, lasers have been shown to melt facial fat which is a signal of youth. No you don’t need it under your eyes only. It is important everywhere

• +1
the men always look emasculated after those surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko and Deleted member 8064
Completely lol I started at 17, loads of people here started 14-15
Thank you so much, I asked my parents for their opinion on retin a and they told me that I am too young to use it JFL

• +1
Thank you so much, I asked my parents for their opinion on retin a and they told me that I am too young to use it JFL
Never too young. I started at 17 myself. Best choice I ever made.

• +1
1595058476544-png.523998

Just put on make-up, get a tan & a haircut and smile theory
I hate those type of before-afters also.
No sef respecting plastic surgeon whatever should do that.

dodgy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, ScramFranklin, Norwooder and 3 others
best not to let your parents know about looksmaxxing related shit, never turns out well, best case scenario they will try to bluepill you.
my family gets weird about me using retin a and wearing sunscreen everyday too, it's such bs when every derm tells you to and I am literally prescribed a retinoid.

but the younger the better with retin a really, as long as you stick with it then you will barely age in comparison to your peers
most of the risks are to do with skin irritation which isn't an issue if you know what you're doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Schizoidcel and Deleted member 8064
the men always look emasculated after those surgeries.

Face plastic surgery rarely looks good on men to be honest. Obviously good hair transplants are one of the exceptions.

How long before recovery so you can go out and look normal

Collagen is very important (especially for those 20 and up), and the use of Retin-A is already known, but for anyone really looking for that extra boost in collagen: Fraxel. I just got my 7th treatment (I use it for acne scars) and the improvement in not only my acne scars, but my tear troughs, dark circles, and discoloration has dramatically improved.

They can be pricey, but I really think this is the best way to induce massive collagen growth while maintaining safety and low side effects. 1 month after the last/only treatment, it is safe to use Retin-A, and using it after getting fraxel is where I noticed insane improvements in my skin. I am also blackhead free, and I don't deal with cystic acne that much anymore (mostly just some breakouts of whiteheads that go away in a few days).

View attachment 523996 View attachment 523997 View attachment 523998 View attachment 524000View attachment 524004

These treatments WILL keep you looking youthful for a long time. I am honestly so glad I decided not to be complacent with my horrible scarring, and now I'm getting major benefits in ways more than just in terms of acne scars.

Nice bro did it hurt? And are there different type of lasers for fraxel or just one? How much did you pay? Is 1 sitting enough to see the difference like those in the pics?

best of the best tier thread tbhtbh

• Love it
Is Fraxel worth it only for wrinkles (undereye area, forehead,...)?

For all the poorcells and subhuman ethnics, you can probably DIY. Lasers are very cheap to build. You can probably buy that laser for 50 bux at aliexpress. The only thing is finding which one is cheap and works. And getting the correct googles so you don't eunuch your eyes.
Also, if you are not needling your face once a week you are not doing it right.
It is so easy to be a dermatologist
Your job is literally just looking at skin for a few seconds and writing a stupid receipt

And the laser thing is also a scam too
You just do some silly handmovements and pay hundreds of dollars JFL

I hate these fucking Jewish doctors

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
No collagen for your crippling addiction to sissy hypnosis.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA