Keeping my wisdom teeth

DoII

DoII

Kraken
I have all my wisdom teeth they fit my jaw.
But one has a cavity my dentist wants to extract it!
How can I reverse this?
I really don’t want this removed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
filling? (drill hole and put filling) depends if it's not too big

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and DoII
Get some sort of filling if possible

Extraction should be a last resort, and if you do it, look into bone grafting

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Get some sort of filling if possible

Extraction should be a last resort, and if you do it, look into bone grafting
Yes I must get a bone graft and implant! If the extraction is necessary.
I will try to talk them out of it

filling? (drill hole and put filling) depends if it's not too big
I’ll ask abt it
It doesn’t even hurt so I think I should be able to just get a fillint

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Yes I must get a bone graft and implant! If the extraction is necessary.
I will try to talk them out of it
Yeah that is best

And extraction without grafting doesn’t usually change the face much from what I seen, but it does in some people, so it is just a game of chance. If people in your family had extractions and no changes, chances are you also won’t have changes. If you will have changes is a mix of genes, ortho, and age I believe.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and DoII
Idk if you can get wisdom implants, but bone grafting is possible I believe

• +1
Yeah that is best

And extraction without grafting doesn’t usually change the face much from what I seen, but it does in some people, so it is just a game of chance. If people in your family had extractions and no changes, chances are you also won’t have changes. If you will have changes is a mix of genes, ortho, and age I believe.
Yea. I had a molar removed on one side of my jaw. It will be replaced by an implant they’re kinda reluctant since I’m sixteen they want to do a bridge Jfl

• +1
Yeah that is best

Barret got 8 extractions too I believe

My mom also got 8 extractions and still has some of the best zygos I have ever seen

• +1
Barret got 8 extractions too I believe

My mom also got 8 extractions and still has some of the best zygos I have ever seen
What the fuck?
He got 8 extractions without his face melting???? MIRIN GENES

• +1
Yea. I had a molar removed on one side of my jaw. It will be replaced by an implant they’re kinda reluctant since I’m sixteen they want to do a bridge Jfl
When did you have it removed, and did you see any face changes

• +1
When did you have it removed, and did you see any face changes
I’m not sure. I was very young and eating a shitty diet is all I remember I didn’t notice anything significant I do have a bit of jaw asymmetry tho idk if it would be from it I am a side sleeper

What the fuck?
He got 8 extractions without his face melting???? MIRIN GENES
Yeah, my moms forward growth got slightly worse I think but she still bonemogs most people and doesn’t look recessed either

• +1
Yeah, my moms forward growth got slightly worse I think but she still bonemogs most people and doesn’t look recessed either
Bro are you sure barret did? Ain’t no way

I have better forward growth than both my parents so my mom probably had super good forward growth before extractions

• +1
Bro are you sure barret did? Ain’t no way
He posted a pic of the inside of his mouth once and he had 8 teeth missing

His wisdoms may have not been grown in yet but he def had at least 4 extractions

• +1
Ye wisdoms don’t do anything apparently but I like having them for functionality
I have seen some people have face changes from it so I was very worried about it for a while

Good bones before, good bones now

• +1