Ketchup is a very good source of lycopene

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Lycopene, among with beta carotine is a carotenoid that when taken over long period of time can change skin for the better​

https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

For many, lycopene extract is the most trivial choice, one tablet usually contains 10mg.​

Food
mg lycopene / 100g
Raw tomatoes2.6
Tomato soup5.5
Tomato paste7.5
Tomato juice9
Tomato sauce16
Ketchup10-18.3
Sun-dried tomatoes46

As you can see raw tomatoes are not really a viable source of lycopene (plus lycopene’s bioavaibility is significantly lower than in processed products).

Ketchup is very cheap, goes well with many foods and sugar free or lowcarb versions exist which are very low in calories. Ketchup’s lycopene content has great bioavaibility​

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Good_Little_Goy, Sny and 11 others
i eat sun dried tomato powder. dunno if its the same as sun dried tomato raw. prolly

I stopped beta carotene after taking accutane few months ago. I think it fucks me up really bad

False claim. Ketchup contains from 3.5% to 20% sugar [1] thus it is not a very good source of lycopene

Meanwhile, tomato paste, is made of 100% concentrated tomato. It has been cooked 4 hours so the absorption of lycopene is maximized. As you know, lypocopene is not absorbed if the tomato is poorly cooked.

Dried tomatoes are still good but they have less culinary applications

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, Biiyo03, wernhervonbraun and 13 others
False claim. Ketchup contains 3.5% sugar [1] thus it is not a very good source of lycopene

Meanwhile, tomato paste, is made of 100% concentrated tomato. It has been cooked 4 hours so the absorption of lycopene is maximized. As you know, lypocopene is not absorbed if the tomato is poorly cooked.

View attachment 1631281
My stomach burns like hell from that shit

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Lycopene lowers DHT you should avoid it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 15827
Lifefuel for me, i eat tons of it

Lycopene is white-supremacist because it was Cristopher Columbus who first stole tomatoes from Native Americans and brought them to white europeans.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Yerico7, GetShrekt and 4 others
Lycopene, among with beta carotine is a carotenoid that when taken over long period of time can change skin for the better​

For many, lycopene extract is the most trivial choice, one tablet usually contains 10mg.​

Food
mg lycopene / 100g
Raw tomatoes2.6
Tomato soup5.5
Tomato paste7.5
Tomato juice9
Tomato sauce16
Ketchup10-18.3
Sun-dried tomatoes46

As you can see raw tomatoes are not really a viable source of lycopene (plus lycopene’s bioavaibility is significantly lower than in processed products).

Ketchup is very cheap, goes well with many foods and sugar free or lowcarb versions exist which are very low in calories. Ketchup’s lycopene content has great bioavaibility​
Bonus! I eat ketchup on everything my friends even give me shit for it haha

Like I'd eat a steak with ketchup for example
Idgaf it's banging

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17829 and Prettyboy
False claim. Ketchup contains 3.5% sugar [1] thus it is not a very good source of lycopene

View attachment 1631281
Italians me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7098
I just eat carrots and tomatoes lol

Can't go wrong straight from the source

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17829 and Stfurm
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Prettyboy
@Vermilioncore Lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Aajonus said cooked tomatoes can cause skin problems but idk why tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
plant=toxic poison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SteveRogers
plant=toxic poison

i kinda agree tbh

eat your veggies is massive propoganda

there are a ton of antinutrients in plants, oxalate in spinach for example

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, coolguy1 and Prettyboy
i kinda agree tbh

Or Safrole in parley so you can directly synthetize MDMA from this plant

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
i kinda agree tbh

Yeah, you don’t have to introduce antinutrients to me, I am carnivore myself

With that said, some lycopene and beta carotene here and there isn’t what’s gonna hurt you. Gluten, oxalates in leafy greens, lectins in legumes, starch etc. ton of worse stuff out there

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Cidre enjoyer and AscendingHero

Food
mg lycopene / 100g
Raw tomatoes2.6
Tomato soup5.5
Tomato paste7.5
Tomato juice9
Tomato sauce16
Ketchup10-18.3
Sun-dried tomatoes46

Ketchup is very processed and you're just begging for acne when you use it, especially if like majority used it in conjunction with other fried and processed foods.

Fries and Burgers for example

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
False claim. Ketchup contains from 3.5% to 20% sugar [1] thus it is not a very good source of lycopene

View attachment 1631281
white boy panda pheno

I
yes, Tomato paste is a sicilian invention and it is avaiable everywhere in Italian supermarkets
Is it the same thing as tomato puree?

Yeah, you don’t have to introduce antinutrients to me, I am carnivore myself

With that said, some lycopene and beta carotene here and there isn’t what’s gonna hurt you. Gluten, oxalates in leafy greens, lectins in legumes, starch etc. ton of worse stuff out there
what types of meat do you eat?

how many eggs a day?

Food
mg lycopene / 100g
Raw tomatoes2.6
Tomato soup5.5
Tomato paste7.5
Tomato juice9
Tomato sauce16
Ketchup10-18.3
Sun-dried tomatoes46

Guava, Raw meat, raw liver, sun dried tomatoes, sweet potatoes , pumpkin pureee with PLENTY OF RAW DIETARY ANIMAL FAT are all other dietary things one must incorporate for skinmaxxing/skintonemaxxing

Plenty of animal fat is needed So the caretenoids can even be absorbed is key. Raw animal fat is a giga skin and overall health and hormone maxx in of itself

Also another reason why consuming actual foods>>pills

Getting in all your caretenoids is key. Getting a good skintone is so much more than wolfing down beta carotene pills. Lifestyle changes always bear the most results

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7078114/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Kingkellz, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
what types of meat do you eat?

how many eggs a day?
Eat all meat. Quality is very important here. Soy, hormone, antibiotic, vaxxed free ideally grass fed and raised on pasture from a healthy animal is key. Personally I would stay away from Pork though.

Farms and Butchers are your friends. Supermarket meat is dogshit but it's better than nothing, try to go for the most organic meats.

Eat alot of eggs to kickstart test production

Ideally raw with the amino acids, mollecular structure of the eggs, etc in tact

Vince Gironada promoted a 36 eggs diet daily cycled for 2-3 months to gain mass

Here's how he looked:

Stay woke my friend and dont fall for modern retarded health cholesterol and bacteria fear mongering propaganda

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, SteveRogers, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
I eat ketchup with my tendies everyday

i kinda agree tbh

What you supposed to eat for micronutrients then?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadethnic101
tomato paste is tomato puree which has been cooked and dried out more
You cannot purchase tomato paste where I'm from then unfortunately

Puree has a decent amount of lycopene though

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
its bad for ur skin

> A systematic review published in the journal Nutrients, which also relied on animal study data, found a mixed relationship between lycopene and DHT, noting that although lycopene inhibits some forms of DHT-induced growth, it doesn't appear to lower DHT levels.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Cidre enjoyer
Eat all meat. Quality is very important here. Soy, hormone, antibiotic, vaxxed free ideally grass fed and raised on pasture from a healthy animal is key. Personally I would stay away from Pork though.

Farms and Butchers are your friends. Supermarket meat is dogshit but it's better than nothing, try to go for the most organic meats.

Eat alot of eggs to kickstart test production

Ideally raw with the amino acids, mollecular structure of the eggs, etc in tact

Vince Gironada promoted a 36 eggs diet daily cycled for 2-3 months to gain mass

Here's how he looked:
View attachment 1631317View attachment 1631318View attachment 1631319View attachment 1631320

Stay woke my friend and dont fall for modern retarded health cholesterol and bacteria fear mongering propaganda
you should eat 2-4 eggs a day bro.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
it's full of other ingredients which fuck with you

Guava, Raw meat, raw liver, sun dried tomatoes, sweet potatoes , pumpkin pureee with PLENTY OF RAW DIETARY ANIMAL FAT are all other dietary things one must incorporate for skinmaxxing/skintonemaxxing

Plenty of animal fat is needed So the caretenoids can even be absorbed is key. Raw animal fat is a giga skin and overall health and hormone maxx in of itself

Also another reason why consuming actual foods>>pills

Getting in all your caretenoids is key. Getting a good skintone is so much more than wolfing down beta carotene pills. Lifestyle changes always bear the most results
View attachment 1631313

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7078114/
grateful to have high iq guys like this on the forum

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated and AscendingHero
Lycopene is white-supremacist because it was Cristopher Columbus who first stole tomatoes from Native Americans and brought them to white europeans.
But Columbus was italian

Bonus! I eat ketchup on everything my friends even give me shit for it haha

the ketchup in my fridge reports a 20% of sugar inside, how hell are you still alive

the ketchup in my fridge reports a 20% of sugar inside, how hell are you still alive
Low sugar and salt ketchup Heinz

60g only has 7g carbs lol

I stopped beta carotene after taking accutane few months ago. I think it fucks me up really bad
how much betacarotene did you take everyday ?
if you took 50mg a day its normal that you can experience bad side effects
dont go over 30

What you supposed to eat for micronutrients then?
Retardation, the micronutrient profile of animal foods mog the living fuck out of plant foods, not to mention that plan foods are encapsulated in fibre, so they can’t even be digested, thus not bioavailable.
Check out this legendary psychopath; Goatis on YouTube.
Watch his reactions to random peoples diets (mostly vegans).
He fucking fried VeganGains in a debate, but it’s lengthy and mostly boring so you probably don’t need to watch.
You can also check out Carnivore MD too.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
why do i have flared up acne/redness after astaxanthin and/or beta carrotene 20.000 ius boyos 😢?

View attachment 1631281
noticed any changes yet?

noticed any changes yet?

lycopene is good to prevent diseases like cancer and skin aging.
I have not verified if my skin changed after increasing lycopene intake in my diet

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
lycopene extract is the most trivial choice, one tablet usually contains 10mg.
i hate looking up where to buy supplements online. literally every product, even the worst ones, have thousands of 5 star reviews claiming it is the magical cure for every disease in the book, low blood-pressure, cancer prevention etc.

i just don't want to waste money my on non-regulated supplements that could contain rat poison instead what is claimed on the ingredients list.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 01 um 123455

Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 01 um 123503

fucking retards

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Prettyboy
i hate looking up where to buy supplements online. literally every product, even the worst ones, have thousands of 5 star reviews claiming it is the magical cure for every disease in the book, low blood-pressure, cancer prevention etc.

i just don't want to waste money my on non-regulated supplements that could contain rat poison instead what is claimed on the ingredients list.
View attachment 1659677
View attachment 1659678

fucking retards
My favourite is when they review multivitamin tablets like “it cured my cancer” :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098