Ketchup is a very good source of lycopene

My favourite is when they review multivitamin tablets like “it cured my cancer” :feelsuhh:
the thing is that supplements aren't regularly checked and regulated like actual pharmaceutical drugs, so you can never know if the shit they're selling actually contains what it says it does. and since all the reviews are retarded shit like "cUred My CaNcEr:feelsuhh:" makes it impossible to find out.

took vit-d supplements for a year straight, and it didn't increase my blood levels in the slightest. product still has 1000s reviews of "no MoRe CoViD aNd HeArT aTtAcK"

Last edited:
Did several table spoons of ketchup actually make your skin noticably redder?

Lycopene, among with beta carotine is a carotenoid that when taken over long period of time can change skin for the better​

https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

For many, lycopene extract is the most trivial choice, one tablet usually contains 10mg.​

Food
mg lycopene / 100g
Raw tomatoes2.6
Tomato soup5.5
Tomato paste7.5
Tomato juice9
Tomato sauce16
Ketchup10-18.3
Sun-dried tomatoes46

As you can see raw tomatoes are not really a viable source of lycopene (plus lycopene’s bioavaibility is significantly lower than in processed products).

Ketchup is very cheap, goes well with many foods and sugar free or lowcarb versions exist which are very low in calories. Ketchup’s lycopene content has great bioavaibility​
where did u got this chart? And can u plz teach me how'd u do this?😱