Keto + Fasting is very easy and works very well for weight loss

SplinterCel

SplinterCel

I've been losing weight with a keto diet and it's working really well. I've noticed my face finally getting leaner after just one week. My body has also been getting leaner.

My personal method is:
Wake up at 12:00 P.M
Drink coffee with fat in it (No sugar) at 1:00-2:00
Another Coffee (Black)
Eat a small-medium meal at 6:00
Eat a medium-large sized meal at 11:00-1:00 A.M
Sleep at 4:00 A.M

(Obviously my eating a sleeping habits are tuned to my lifestyle because I go to school at night)

You can obviously change it around to fit you and how you live so that the diet works with you.

The main principles you must follow are:
-NO SUGAR, ZERO
-Moderate protein
-Moderate fruit
-Good amount of Vegetables
-Low carbs
-High fat

Be sure to drink alot of water to reduce your bloat as well as also helping you shed the weight

What to expect:
For me, how I was affected by the diet was that I experienced alot of gas (farting and burping) I would also begin to feel low at first when I was missing a meal or didn't beat that much, but after a few days it feels great. To help with the low feeling you can drink salty water or some sort of sports drink.

Hopefully this can help someone

Last edited:
>NO SUGAR, ZERO
>Moderate fruit
kek

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, looksmaxxtocope, Linkzo9 and 2 others
No sugar as in unatural sugar
Although keep the fruit low/moderate
you can argue that fruits are helpful enough to counteract the sugar in them but don't say they're good because they're natural. fruits today aren't natural and were bred to be way sweeter and more edible. and fructose, the sugar in fruits, is more damaging than plain glucose. and table sugar is 50/50 fructose and glucose so its worse than white sugar as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
you can argue that fruits are helpful enough to counteract the sugar in them but don't say they're good because they're natural. fruits today aren't natural and were bred to be way sweeter and more edible. and fructose, the sugar in fruits, is more damaging than plain glucose. and table sugar is 50/50 fructose and glucose so its worse than white sugar as well.

It depends on whether the fruit is fibrous or not. Fructose that is stored with fiber is broken down much slower, doesn't spike insulin as fast, and therefore less likely to be stored as fat. This is why drinking fruit juice is terrible for you as opposed to eating solid fruit. But anyways, on keto you shouldn't be eating fruits at all.

I always learn on this site

It depends on whether the fruit is fibrous or not. Fructose that is stored with fiber is broken down much slower, doesn't spike insulin as fast, and therefore less likely to be stored as fat. This is why drinking fruit juice is terrible for you as opposed to eating solid fruit. But anyways, on keto you shouldn't be eating fruits at all.
yeah when i said helpful enough to counteract the sugar i was including the fiber in some fruits. i'm not into keto but eating moderate amounts of fruits in a keto diet seemed strange

yeah when i said helpful enough to counteract the sugar i was including the fiber in some fruits. i'm not into keto but eating moderate amounts of fruits in a keto diet seemed strange
For me I have low blood sugar if I don't eat for a bit and I can pass out sometimes, I have an apple to make sure it doesn't happen. (Not in the middle of my fast, after)