Ketoconazale for hair?

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
I'm 16 and I started using ketoconozale 2 percent shampoo for hair. I've read everywhere that it is a mild anti androgen so would ketoconozale give me any side effects or would it reduce my potential to be more masculine. Pretty retarded question ik. There's this study which states that ketoconozale causes gyno (ik it was administered in tablet form but if it causes something in tablet form shouldn't it also cause something in a topical form too?)

oh shit its a mild anti androgen? ive been using this for like 1.5 years now

no wonder im so low T jfl

16 and balding oof

16 and balding oof
No I'm not balding lol, I have sebhorric dermatitis in my hair. My hairline is the same as it was 6 years ago, shitty NW 1.2

Fuck, so I'll be low T too if I take it or no?
oh shit its a mild anti androgen? ive been using this for like 1.5 years now

no wonder im so low T jfl

Don't worry, the effect is negligible or non-existent. They used 600mg per dose. with a ratio of 20 mg Keto for every gram of shampoo (which mine has for example) You would need to apply 30g of shampoo to match that.
And now take into account that you wash it off after 5 minutes and it's applied topically anyway:

"Ketoconazole does not appear to be appreciably absorbed systemically following topical application to skin or scalp."

"2% shampoo: Chronic use of 2% shampoo (4–10 times weekly for 6 months, 2–3 times weekly for 3–26 months) did not result in detectable plasma concentrations."

Source: https://www.drugs.com/monograph/ketoconazole-topical.html

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Don't worry, the effect is negligible. They used 600mg per dose. with a ratio of 20 mg Keto for every gram of shampoo (which mine has for example) You would need to apply 30g of shampoo to match that.
And now take into account that you wash it off after 5 minutes and it's applied topically anyway:

"Ketoconazole does not appear to be appreciably absorbed systemically following topical application to skin or scalp."

"2% shampoo: Chronic use of 2% shampoo (4–10 times weekly for 6 months, 2–3 times weekly for 3–26 months) did not result in detectable plasma concentrations."

Source: https://www.drugs.com/monograph/ketoconazole-topical.html
Thanks for such a good response. So It means I'm safe from the sides. Also I checked and my shampoo also has 20mg ketoconozale

I use it and it's wonderful for my hair quality

Yea ik lol. Everything about looksmaxxing comes with a shitty cost. Use fin, fuck your dht, use AIs fuck your libido, use ketoconozale, probably fuck your dht, get a surgery, fuck your money

I use it and it's wonderful for my hair quality

No I'm not balding lol, I have sebhorric dermatitis in my hair. My hairline is the same as it was 6 years ago, shitty NW 1.2
I was using Nizoral for seb derm but it stopped working after few months. Then I started using Selsun Blue and I forget about seb derm for 5+ years. I use it once every 2-3 weeks and I am clean.

Yea ik lol. Everything about looksmaxxing comes with a shitty cost. Use fin, fuck your dht, use AIs fuck your libido, use ketoconozale, probably fuck your dht, get a surgery, fuck your money
just born as a chad theory

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Yea I've used that too but it wasn't working for me so I shifted to keto plus the anti mpb effects are a plus too.
I was using Nizoral for seb derm but it stopped working after few months. Then I started using Selsun Blue and I forget about seb derm for 5+ years. I use it once every 2-3 weeks and I am clean.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244