Kevin Mann - Is He Legit ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
He is trying to make finasteride look like aspirin level drug, sensing some bullshit. Anyone watch him regularly ?

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
although he's doing a wonderful job for reading papers and citing references.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
i dont get the purpose of getting your hormones tested before finasteride. even these people with supposedly post finasteride syndrome have mostly pretty much normal dht level after stopping finasteride, so whatever it causes has different causes (eg receptor related)

i didnt watch neither of the videos though, so if im wrong feel free to correct me

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
whay are non of you peoples. Bitching about side effect of finastride.
Checking the health websites.

Fina is around for shitlong time already. Been researched into oblvion, also in side effects. Whith large pool of patients/participants.

And you guys are looking for motherfucking anecdotal evidence.

So OVER, for the blackpill.

Blackpill = science pill. Take the science pill.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Michael, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
whay are non of you peoples. Bitching about side effect of finastride.
Checking the health websites.

Fina is around for shitlong time already. Been researched into oblvion, also in side effects. Whith large pool of patients/participants.

And you guys are looking for motherfucking anecdotal evidence.

So OVER, for the blackpill.

Blackpill = science pill. Take the science pill.

i definitely agree on the point that finasteride is safe for most when it comes to ed but having side effects are not just having an ed.
what about erectile quality ? what about morning woods ?

i mean highlighting only the functioning good while never talking about the erection quality on finasteride is just sickening me.

To add.
Don't forget. The people taking finastride. Are older/aging dudes. Whomwhere on their way to impotency anyways, who knows. But I bet every dude going importent, when using fina. Will blame fina, even if they are 3000 pounds overweight fatsos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
Will blame fina, even if they are 3000 pounds overweight fatsos
lol this was actually me.

i've used saw palmetto and it gave poor erection quality BUT i was fatty (%25 bf) so it might be related.
however, still that means to get top quality erection on fin,duta (or maybe even on saw palmetto) you need to be on top physically and might get assist from drugs like sildenafil etc.

lol this was actually me.

i've used saw palmetto and it gave poor erection quality BUT i was fatty (%25 bf) so it might be related.
however, still that means to get top quality erection on fin,duta (or maybe even on saw palmetto) you need to be on top physically and might get assist from drugs like sildenafil etc.
I can share my anecdotal stuff on fina (0.25 gr) and saw palemetto. I use both daily.
I am overall quit healthy, healthy lifestyle, and bodyfat percenatge alwasy below 20%. Probably around the ranges if 15%-17%. And I age of 36.

I had zero noticeable side effect. On fina for 1 year. On saw lametto for like 1.5 year.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7098 and Good_Little_Goy
I can share my anecdotal stuff on fina (0.25 gr) and saw palemetto. I use both daily.
I am overall quit healthy, healthy lifestyle, and bodyfat percenatge alwasy below 20%. Probably around the ranges if 15%-17%. And I age of 36.

I had zero noticeable side effect. On fina for 1 year. On saw lametto for like 1.5 year.
do you have regular sex life ? if so do you really have good erection quality on daily basis ?

Funny because I made a thread about him the other day about his lawsuit regarding Encyclopedia Dramatica. A website which has been through turmoil for the last 9 years now since Girlvinyl left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Baldingman1998 and SOS-Sonic
this dude has so many videos about how people are just imagining things, pfs isnt real, side effects are placebo etc that I start to think somebody is paying him, why else would he care about balding guys so much?

yeah he's like finasteride doesn't affect male hormones at all at any cost.
Wtf.
i mean ok finasteride is not an evil drug that kill your dick immediately but not that innocent either.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Baldingman1998
Funny because I made a thread about him the other day about his lawsuit regarding Encyclopedia Dramatica. A website which has been through turmoil for the last 9 years now since Girlvinyl left.
huh ? why he got lawsuit and who the fuck is Girlvinyl ?

Some people take finasteride without any side effect and start spreading that finasteride has no side effects, Kevin is one of those. Just because he was lucky to not get any side effect doesn't mean other guys won't get them.

I took finasteride for 6 months, had to quit because I couldn't get proper erections, even when I had sex. Now it has been almost a year since I quit it and only recently my erections came back to normal.

Finasteride is not a safe drug at all, you could be a lucky guy and not get any side effects but lots of men will have them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 9890 and Schizoidcel
Some people take finasteride without any side effect and start spreading that finasteride has no side effects, Kevin is one of those. Just because he was lucky to not get any side effect doesn't mean other guys won't get them.

I took finasteride for 6 months, had to quit because I couldn't get proper erections, even when I had sex. Now it has been almost a year since I quit it and only recently my erections came back to normal.

Finasteride is not a safe drug at all, you could be a lucky guy and not get any side effects but lots of men will have them.
no i think even with people who says "no side effects" has some degree of erection quality loss but they don't care.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

its actually the other way around. some people get sideeffects. and then some of these people spend their time on internet forums crying about side effects all day giving the illusion that (permanent) side effects are with a 90% likelyhood to happen when its actually the other way around. if we look at metastudies it clearly shows side effects are in the 3-5% rage. ok let it be 8-10% range (because "muh the pharmacy jews are lying i only trust annecdotal reports on the internet) but just lol at giving the impression finasteride side effects are going to happen with 90% probability. what a ridiculous distortion of the truth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7098, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

I've been on it for 3 years went through a period of bad erections 5 months in but that went away and now I'm completely fine. I might be a fucking retard for staying on it after seeing side effects since I could of just killed my dick but I'm lucky I guess.

he is one of the best channels for hairloss out there

there are possible sides with any drug, some have bad side effects others have good side effects with fin

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 7098 and gymislife
First of all you should know that he has hair not because of Finasteride but because of hair transplant

7DB236C7 B35F 4E4B BFC0 2A26056FD182

This is how his hair looked like before transplant but on finasteride

8911A081 69E9 4F2B 8530 1A6D06A21BF4

As far as credibility goes he is no higher than anyone on this forum. Infact, here he was on forums in 2014 complaining about never getting woman

40A60CE7 EE4F 43EA B142 2E642E3EE16E

He also claims to work in the pharmaceutical industry so of course he supports finasteride
4E27C86E F5EF 4785 A221 4126B86EC0F9

And here he is 6 years ago saying Finasteride works by “chemically castrating you”

8AF5CE6D 68BC 47D9 9290 5C6CA75CA118

So he works in the pharmaceutical industry, admits that Finasteride chemically castrates you, only has hair because of transplant, yet still continues to make weekly videos about why Finasteride is “risk-free” and effective at growing hair.’ I would not say he is reliable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dunkelheit, wagbox, Deleted member 11134 and 7 others
First of all you should know that he has hair not because of Finasteride but because of hair transplant

View attachment 865806

View attachment 865807

As far as credibility goes he is no higher than anyone on this forum. Infact, here he was on forums in 2014 complaining about never getting woman

View attachment 865809
He also claims to work in the pharmaceutical industry so of course he supports finasteride
View attachment 865810

And here he is 6 years ago saying Finasteride works by “chemically castrating you”

View attachment 865813
So he works in the pharmaceutical industry, admits that Finasteride chemically castrates you, only has hair because of transplant, yet still continues to make weekly videos about why Finasteride is “risk-free” and effective at growing hair.’ I would not say he is reliable.
But he even admin that first he thought also that finasteride is the worst shit ever until he tried it

the same with derek from more plates more dates he was first super against finasteride and now use it himself

I think alot of people first scared away from finasteride but then understand that the chance is on your side that you dont get sides

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, homo_faber, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
he is a bit aspie tho there's some really weird/creepy threads supposedly made by him on t nation and other sites about balding/steroids and fucking jbs lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7098
He is trying to make finasteride look like aspirin level drug, sensing some bullshit. Anyone watch him regularly ?

him and more plates more dates are among the most credible youtube guys out there.

they don't stuff you with bunch of sponsored content or affiliate links, have a track record of authenticity and always provide scientific sources for their claims, doesn't get better than that tbh

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 4416 and eduardkoopman
But he even admin that first he thought also that finasteride is the worst shit ever until he tried it

the same with derek from more plates more dates he was first super against finasteride and now use it himself

I think alot of people first scared away from finasteride but then understand that the chance is on your side that you dont get sides

this also @Lifeisgood72 forgets how most hair transplantcels end up with if they dont take finasteride or duta for maintanance

before hairtransplant
1-Runde-DFB-Pokall-SG-Dynamo-Dresden-FC-Schalke-04.jpg

after hairtransplant
3-format6001.jpg

4 year after the hairtransplant
profile:mag-996x562
640x400

cant even shave his horeshoe because of the scar jflol, if you are destinied to go beyond norwood 3 and you are not willing to hop on finasteride, dont even get an hairtransplant, get an hairpiece instead

but @Lifeisgood72 is one these retards who got pfs and now thinks just because he got it everyone will got it too, he just cannot accept that it works fine for other people, maybe a narcistic injury idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, lasthope and Deleted member 7098
  • he works in the pharmaceutical industry and still tells people to get the generic drugs if there is a alternative to the brand name

• he used to lurk forums so he heavily got into the tell-tales, and anecdotal evidence instead of looking at scientific studies - what he does now, while using the drugs himself

• most of the guys that get a hair transplant need to hop on finasteride, since it doesn't regrow hair but prevents the hair you have from further falling out

it doesn't get more transparent than that, he says all these things himself in every video he makes, not like he's trying to hide anything

but @Lifeisgood72 is one these retards who got pfs and now thinks just because he got it everyone will got it too, he just cannot accept that it works fine for other people, maybe a narcistic injury idk
guys that rot on forums most of their time are not the best group to ask for side effects since they probably aren't in a good place to begin with, have lots of problems and are more keen to blame their situation on a newly introduced drug to have something to blame for

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and lasthope
  • he works in the pharmaceutical industry and still tells people to get the generic drugs if there is a alternative to the brand name

• he used to lurk forums so he heavily got into the tell-tales, and anecdotal evidence instead of looking at scientific studies - what he does now, while using the drugs himself

• most of the guys that get a hair transplant need to hop on finasteride, since it doesn't regrow hair but prevents the hair you have from further falling out

it doesn't get more transparent than that, he says all these things himself in every video he makes, not like he's trying to hide anything

guys that rot on forums most of their time are not the best group to ask for side effects since they probably aren't in a good place to begin with, have lots of problems and are more keen to blame their situation on a newly introduced drug to have something to blame for

you are right that some people are more prone for developing side effects, however...

side effects are real but studies show it happens to a small minority and not too 99% of people who take finasteride like our little friend pretends here.

i just made a good a posts to that topic imho:

"
what else i realized that finasteride fear moggers (just aswell as surger fear moggers) barely operate with studies (since they are barely in their favor) but mostly with anecdotal evidence and emotions.

however these anecdotal evidence can be quite effective (just look how they shifted reality in this forum, all the studies show that people who experience side effects are actually in the minority but just by spaming annecdotal evidence they made many people believe here that people who dont experience side effects are actually the minority when it reality its the other way around) to influence people because it triggers 2 different biases when it comes to judging riks

- bias of imaginability:
"Imaginability plays an important role in the evaluation of probabilities in reallife situations. the risk involved in an adventurous expedition, for example, is evaluated by imagining contingencies with which the expedition is not equipped to cope. ff many such difficulties are vividly portrayed, the expedition can be made to appear exceedingly dangerous, although the ease with which disasters are imagined need not reflect their actual likelihood."

in case of finasteride that leads to the following results:
" A significant placebo effect has been detected in patients who were informed of potential sexual side effects before taking finasteride [15]. In a blinded control study, 107 subjects with a clinical diagnosis of BPH were randomized to receive finasteride (5 mg/day) for 1 year with 1 group receiving counseling (n = 55) on the drug sexual side effects and the other group not receiving such counseling (n = 52). The phrase used to inform counseled patients was this drug ‘may cause erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, problems of ejaculation but these are uncommon’. Those patients informed of the potential sexual side effects of the drug reported a significant higher proportion of sexual side effects (43.6%) as compared to those who were not informed (15.3%). The incidence of erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, and ejaculation disorders was 9.6, 7.7, and 5.7% for patients not informed, and 30.9, 23.6, and 16.3% for informed patients [15]. "

- bias of availability
"there are many situations in which people assess the frequency of a class or the probability of an event by the ease with which instances or occurrences can be brought to mind. for example, one may assess the risk of heart attack among middle-aged people by recalling such occurrences among one's acquaintances. similarly, one may evaluate the probability that a given business venture will fail by imagining various difficulties it could encounter. this judgmental heuristic is called availability. availability is alliected by factors other than frequency and probability. consequently, the reliance on availability leads to predictable biases and mistakes in evaluating risks properly. "

in case of finasteride we have the following results:
people who experience side effects are way more likely to express themself over the internet compared to people who just keep the hair and barely think about it. these people who then spend their time on the internet crying over side effects, researching over side effects then ofc meet other people with the same problems (note: finasteride gets taken by millions and considering these numbers there will also be good amount of numbers of people who experience side effects (studies always report the side effect range being between 3% to 8%). and then we have an echo chamber situation. all of a sudden you only read about side effect stories, all of a sudden the numbers in the studies dont make sense anymore, all of a sudden the studies must be fake, all of a sudden you believe the side effect rate isnt 4% but 99% and everbody who doesnt agree with you is lying jflol.

read more here: https://looksmax.org/threads/looksm...-decision-making-caution-high-iq-only.230444/ "

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 7098
you are right that some people are more prone for developing side effects, however...

side effects are real but studies show it happens to a small minority and not too 99% of people who take finasteride like our little friend pretends here.

"
what else i realized that finasteride fear moggers (just aswell as surger fear moggers) barely operate with studies (since they are barely in their favor) but mostly with anecdotal evidence and emotions.

however these anecdotal evidence can be quite effective (just look how they shifted reality in this forum, all the studies show that people who experience side effects are actually in the minority but just by spaming annecdotal evidence they made many people believe here that people who dont experience side effects are actually the minority when it reality its the other way around) to influence people because it triggers 2 different biases when it comes to judging riks

- bias of imaginability:
"Imaginability plays an important role in the evaluation of probabilities in reallife situations. the risk involved in an adventurous expedition, for example, is evaluated by imagining contingencies with which the expedition is not equipped to cope. ff many such difficulties are vividly portrayed, the expedition can be made to appear exceedingly dangerous, although the ease with which disasters are imagined need not reflect their actual likelihood."

" A significant placebo effect has been detected in patients who were informed of potential sexual side effects before taking finasteride [15]. In a blinded control study, 107 subjects with a clinical diagnosis of BPH were randomized to receive finasteride (5 mg/day) for 1 year with 1 group receiving counseling (n = 55) on the drug sexual side effects and the other group not receiving such counseling (n = 52). The phrase used to inform counseled patients was this drug ‘may cause erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, problems of ejaculation but these are uncommon’. Those patients informed of the potential sexual side effects of the drug reported a significant higher proportion of sexual side effects (43.6%) as compared to those who were not informed (15.3%). The incidence of erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, and ejaculation disorders was 9.6, 7.7, and 5.7% for patients not informed, and 30.9, 23.6, and 16.3% for informed patients [15]. "

- bias of availability
"there are many situations in which people assess the frequency of a class or the probability of an event by the ease with which instances or occurrences can be brought to mind. for example, one may assess the risk of heart attack among middle-aged people by recalling such occurrences among one's acquaintances. similarly, one may evaluate the probability that a given business venture will fail by imagining various difficulties it could encounter. this judgmental heuristic is called availability. availability is alliected by factors other than frequency and probability. consequently, the reliance on availability leads to predictable biases and mistakes in evaluating risks properly. "

people who experience side effects are way more likely to express themself over the internet compared to people who just keep the hair and barely think about it. these people who then spend their time on the internet crying over side effects, researching over side effects then ofc meet other people with the same problems (note: finasteride gets taken by millions and considering these numbers there will also be good amount of numbers of people who experience side effects (studies always report the side effect range being between 3% to 8%). and then we have an echo chamber situation. all of a sudden you only read about side effect stories, all of a sudden the numbers in the studies dont make sense anymore, all of a sudden the studies must be fake, all of a sudden you believe the side effect rate isnt 4% but 99% and everbody who doesnt agree with you is lying jflol.

read more here: https://looksmax.org/threads/looksm...-decision-making-caution-high-iq-only.230444/ "

1. Nobody needs to take finasteride

2. if you have even just a 4% chance of getting what I have right now It’s not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber

2. if you have even just a 4% chance of getting what I have right now It’s not worth it.
what do your doctors say and for how long have you been off it?

+ what's the alternative to finasteride? going bald isn't an option if you want to be desirable

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

"

- bias of imaginability:

- bias of availability

great argument.

placebo is definitely a thing, i remember when i used to take MDMA with friends, after getting told for our entire childhood that drugs will kill you etc. there were always 2-3 guys saying "i'm dying, i'm having a heart attack" when in reality nothing ever happened to them and it was a mixture of not knowing what the experience would be like and the horror stories they've been told since childhood, imagination can be damn strong

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber

thats another discussion. with hairpieces being more realistic then ever i think you have a valid point there. furthermore im also not one of these hysteric guys here who say your life is over when you are bald (you can still have a family, kids, a happy life even though you will look worse bald then with hair). i also want to mention that im not talking finasteride myself since thats a decision i wont have to take at at least another 10 years considering my family history. how i will decide then? maybe i will go with finasteride, maybe i will go with an hairpiece. i dont know yet. maybe i will have a family then, maybe i wont care about my appearance that much then. maybe i will just go bald. who knows.

but then let's discuss about that point. how much riks are you willing to take to keep your hair or at least to postpone your hairloss in the future. then everybody can decide on himself how much risk he is willing to take.

but pretending finasteride side effects are 99% likely to happen ("because I got it and i meet a lot of people online who got the same problems, hence double blind placebo studies are all fake. and not only they are fake but the biggest scam in history because not only are the sideeffects not by 4% like the study claims but at 99%") is just stupid, unscientific and fear moggering without any basis. and also unfair to people who are in the deciding process if they wanna take finasteride or not.

Last edited:
great argument.

placebo is definitely a thing, i remember when i used to take MDMA with friends, after getting told for our entire childhood that drugs will kill you etc. there were always 2-3 guys saying "i'm dying, i'm having a heart attack" when in reality nothing ever happened to them and it was a mixture of not knowing what the experience would be like and the horror stories they've been told since childhood, imagination can be damn strong

the drug argument is a great comparison. im thinking also about weed which can trigger a few psychological issues in some people in the "right" circumstances and with the "right" genetic profile. yet that doesnt a mean the majority leave alone everybody will get schizo because h smoked some weed. same goes for finasteride, especially for pfs i wouldnt be suprised if there is also a genetical factor.

You didnt even take finasteride u fucking shizo. Ur claiming that TOPICAL minoxidil gave u pfs JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: homo_faber, lasthope and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
is that true? just lol if thats true
yeah he literally blamed that minox caused pfs for him :lul:

just accept that incels get borned with pfs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7098 and homo_faber

View attachment 865806

View attachment 865807

View attachment 865809
View attachment 865810

View attachment 865813

god damn it i knew this guy is full of bullshit.

his old yt channel

btw, he was skinny as fuck even though he can lift so many weights. wtf

Last edited:
He's a liar unfortunately:

TLDR: Not natty like he claims and he had side effects from finasteride when he started. But now of course DHT is a "trash hormone" now that he's become the pro-finasteride guy on youtube. It wouldn't surprise me if he started selling his own products like More Plates More Dates soon.

I used to watch some of their videos (some good content) but now I'm very careful taking any advice from them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and randomvanish
no i think even with people who says "no side effects" has some degree of erection quality loss but they don't care.
exactly- most people are unself aware af

what is the definition of a side effect- this must be made clear

Correct. Most guys won't notice it because the change happens slowly and they only really notice the libido/EQ loss after quitting the drug for a few weeks. The "1-2% of guys get side effects" is a complete lie.
However most guys would accept a degree of side effects to keep their hair, I know that's why I'm still experimenting with microdosing topical finasteride. I can live with 10% loss of erection quality but I don't want gyno.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
his old yt channel

btw, he was skinny as fuck even though he can lift so many weights. wtf

275lb for 1 rep isn't big weight even that fat fuck vegan gains can bench more

He's a liar unfortunately:

TLDR: Not natty like he claims and he had side effects from finasteride when he started. But now of course DHT is a "trash hormone" now that he's become the pro-finasteride guy on youtube. It wouldn't surprise me if he started selling his own products like More Plates More Dates soon.

I used to watch some of their videos (some good content) but now I'm very careful taking any advice from them.

why would he roid if he's prone to hairloss? He may be on trt dosage at most, he's too narcy about his hair to risk losing it for a little bit more muscle

His lifts are good but nothing crazy tbh

Sides from fin can actually go away for some people after your body adjusts to the drug

• +1

why would he roid if he's prone to hairloss? He may be on trt dosage at most, he's too narcy about his hair to risk losing it for a little bit more muscle

Sides from fin can actually go away for some people after your body adjusts to the drug
he was a skinny ass person at the age of 30 when he was a fitness coach.
he's definitely on something, trt or whatever but nut looking so natural.

This I heard it from a lot of guys that most sides go away with time as your body adjust

like how many months ?
1-2 months
from anecdotals

I don’t get why guys hate on fin
If you are balding or prone to balding you need to take fin otherwise you will lose easily 1-2 psl
Even a lot of Hollywood actors and even athletes do it also

also try reducing dose to 0.5 mg or even 0.25mg still works

How the hell does this guy have zero success with girls??!?!? he has chad bone structure and way above average body.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 03 um 155434

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SOS-Sonic and Schizoidcel