Key Takeaways from Chico and Sean O'Pry Podcast

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
HERE ARE MY KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM CHICO'S PODCAST WITH SEAN

Sean:

- Drinks Zero Sugar Red Bull. [Timestamp: 1:30:36]

- Says he never had a routine, never woke up early (i.e. he never put in any work JFL). [Timestamp: 1:18:00]

- Skincare regimen is simple: soap and water, and he moisturizes every day. Recommends moisturizing from the age of 17 onwards.

- Emphasizes that looks should not be one's best attribute.

- Sean broke his chin, so he probably had some form of genioplasty...

- Also broke his nose, so probably had some sort of rhinoplasty...

- Never speaks negatively, alsways uses positive superlatives to describe people he has met or worked with.

- Was bullied for his looks.

- Says he wants to get into acting. [Timestamp: 1:32:30]

- Discusses bringing Jordan onto the Podcast for storytimes and jokes about all three being cast in "Zoolander: The Reboot." [Timestamp: 1:33:00]

- On finasteride, started at 27.

- Admits to being constantly insecure about his looks.

- Mentions self-medicating to deal with his BDD. [Timestamp: 2:05:00]
--> Are these meds to make him look better? --> diuretics, DHT-blockers, Accutane?
--> Or are they meds to help him cope mentally with BDD? So SRIs and/or SSRIs...

- THIS MF SAYS he SMOKES CIGARETTES AND DRINKS 8 COFFEES BEFORE A RUNWAY [Timestamp: 2:07:10]
--> Maybe for diuretic effect of caffeine? However this forum (I included) doesn't believe coffee debloats because of all its water content...

- Diet includes a lot of McDonald's and he drinks regular Coke, emphasizing his preference for THE ONE WITH A SHIT TON OF SUGAR.

- Says he has a very fast metabolism

Chico:

- Recommends people wake up early, develop a routine. BUT SECONDS LATER HE SAYS he's never done it himself JUST FUCKING LOL :feelskek:. [Timestamp: 1:18:00]

- Does minimal skincare, similar to Sean.

- Claims he was "average"-looking when younger.

- Expresses a desire to pursue a career in acting too. [Timestamp: 1:32:30]

- On finasteride too.

- They wanna bring Jordan on the Podcast and do storytimes.

It was a very painful watch; Chico is swearing like a 12 year old, barely able to form a grammatically correct sentence, while Sean is gaslighting and virtue-signalling like a gen Z foid

pneumo without an avatar frame

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, Jəəyʣi, aspiringexcel and 50 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, justropemaxbro, thecel and 31 others
I'm gonna drink Zero Sugar Red Bull hope I will reincarnate as Sean O'ry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gaymidget, aesthedick, justropemaxbro and 15 others
Skincare regimen is simple: soap and water, and he moisturizes every day. Recommends moisturizing from the age of 17 onwards
100% skincare routine is complete cope.
stop putting jew chemicals on face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthedick, datboijj, thecel and 10 others
The part where Chico said his looks are mostly genetic and told the listeners that getting lean won't help them look better made me laugh lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, aspiringexcel, gaymidget and 22 others
might start helping kids getting bullied, who knows I will look like Sean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, datboijj, justropemaxbro and 8 others

Sean:

- Says he never had a routine, never woke up early (i.e. he never put in any work JFL). [Timestamp: 1:18:00]

- Skincare regimen is simple: soap and water, and he moisturizes every day. Recommends moisturizing from the age of 17 onwards.

- Also brok his nose, so probably had some sort of rhinoplasty...

- Never speaks negatively, alsways uses positive superlatives to describe people he has met or worked with.

- Discusses bringing Jordan onto the Podcast for storytimes and jokes about all three being cast in "Zoolander: The Reboot." [Timestamp: 1:33:00]

--> Are these meds to make him look better? --> diuretics, DHT-blockers, Accutane?
--> Or are they meds to help him cope mentally with BDD? So SRIs and/or SSRIs...

- THIS MF SAYS he SMOKES CIGARETTES AND DRINKS 8 COFFEES BEFORE A RUNWAY [Timestamp: 2:07:10]
--> Maybe for diuretic effect of caffeine? However this forum (I included) doesn't believe coffee debloats because of all its water content...

- Diet includes a lot of McDonald's and he drinks regular Coke, emphasizing his preference for THE ONE WITH A SHIT TON OF SUGAR.

Chico:

- Recommends people wake up early, develop a routine. BUT SECONDS LATER HE SAYS he's never done it himself JUST FUCKING LOL :feelskek:. [Timestamp: 1:18:00]

- On finasteride too.

It was a very painful watch; Chico is swearing like a 12 year old, barely able to form a grammatically correct sentence, while Sean is gaslighting and virtue-signalling like a gen Z foid

It's funny how insoles say personality doesn't matter but both models have both mastered charisma. The impression I got from this video is that charisma matters but if you are attractive you will come off as more charismatic.

I think both Chico and Sean are coping when they say they were late bloomers but it was interesting to see how they did realize they were GL until much later in life.

I also believe that Chico and Sean are knew about looksmaxxing culture long before the tik tok explosion, they just pretend not to know in order to protect their careers from the NSFW aspects of this culture.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, justropemaxbro, deepfuckingvalue and 12 others
Over for anyone who watched this thinking they were going to give them any advice that could help their looks

Tbf I see where they are coming from by saying you shouldn't be thinking about who you look better than when you walk into a room
Of course it wouldn't matter for models but for abused dog incels it's near impossible not to compare your looks to others

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, the next o'pry, greywind and 15 others

Mommy

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, coispet, shabby890 and 6 others
Claims he was "average"-looking when younger.
These are O'Pry's 2008 headshots.
655f29ea00bf25e5cf92e0bf6dd84835
739bc503bf6a585b655ba2907889ee41
would you guys say he is average or not here?

271b5c92e111705303defa464f954925
You're right about the genio part tho.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Venommm_ and pneumocystosis
Over for anyone who watched this thinking they were going to give them any advice that could help their looks

Tbf I see where they are coming from by saying you shouldn't be thinking about who you look better than when you walk into a room
Of course it wouldn't matter for models but for abused dog incels it's near impossible not to compare your looks to others
Obviously ... gatekeeping + gaslighting bluepill is all i would have expected from politically correct jews

• +1
Reactions: aesthedick, justropemaxbro and Deleted member
never miss genetics day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Merciful Servant and BowlCutMogger
Both of them being on fin is fascinating.

They obviously have way more secrets they just won’t admit on the internet.

Good post OP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, datboijj, niqfan625 and 7 others
Damn Chico legit looks incel compared to O’pry here

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, niqfan625, A L P H A M A L E and 5 others
I said it multiple times, coffee is very healthy (with high sugar)

8-10 coffee each day improve the health massively, it has no side effects

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro, here, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
Both of them being on fin is fascinating.

They obviously have way more secrets they just won’t admit on the internet.

Good post OP
They staarted finastride pretty late (27 year old)

They got good hair genetics

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and pneumocystosis
I'm gonna drink Zero Sugar Red Bull hope I will reincarnate as Sean O'ry
Redbull is pretty healthy

It contains a massive amount of taurine + caffeine

Both can improve the hair very good

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, pneumocystosis and blackout_96_
They staarted finastride pretty late (27 year old)

They got good hair genetics
27 for a normie (they both are) is very young. Most men don’t start until way later

It's funny how insoles say personality doesn't matter but both models have both mastered charisma. The impression I got from this video is that charisma matters but if you are attractive you will come off as more charismatic.

I think both Chico and Sean are coping when they say they were late bloomers but it was interesting to see how they did realize they were GL until much later in life.

I also believe that Chico and Sean are knew about looksmaxxing culture long before the tik tok explosion, they just pretend not to know in order to protect their careers from the NSFW aspects of this culture.
they dont come off as charismatic at all

The part where Chico said his looks are mostly genetic and told the listeners that getting lean won't help them look better made me laugh lol
so legit tho

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Chicos eyes look so small in neutral expression like when in start

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, deepfuckingvalue, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
How would you describe their aura?
Their charisma absolutely mogs that of the average person if an average person was to go on a podcast like this
People are just adapted to every podcast they listen to having guys with 90th+ percentile charisma who keep their attention since they are the ones they are more likely to be exposed to and the only ones they will continue to watch

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TeenAscender, niqfan625 and 5 others
So did you expect them to be high iq while their lives are basically based on their face? The only model with some knowledge would probably be Gandy, doesnt deny blackpill because he was an incel till 21 himself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, niqfan625, infini and 5 others
chico said that not sean retard
Didn't O'Pry also say it at some point

Anglophones when not everyone speaks English fluently
Chico speaks English well tbh
The only bit that lets him down is when he says things like "can someone explain me what mog means" since it's one line out of a brief clip that gets amplified
When he's talking for an extended period, things like that aren't as noticable

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled

Sean:

Chico:

- On finasteride too.

Didn't watch it, mirin tl didn't watch summary

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Is sean wearing eyeliner in a podcast? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, futuregigamogger, mayo mogger and 1 other person

Sean:

Chico:

- On finasteride too.

This forum glorifies these people so much. They are normal this forum is just not.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_, deepfuckingvalue, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Neither of them are their claimed heights tbh
sean is like 5"11 at best tbh, him wandering around in newyork looks like he is avarage height there, and the estimated avarage male height in usa is 175cm

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Damn Chico legit looks incel compared to O’pry here
Probably because he doesn't take care of his face and he has weak bone density. Hes gonna look 55 when hes 40.

how the fuck did you watch all of that

• JFL
Reactions: Jəəyʣi

caffeine pills good ?

what’s a good amount of caffeine per day ?
what benefits are there if taking high dose caffeine?

the key takeaway is that you should jutt and wear lifts (especially if you're 5'11)

Also taking diuretics to age like shit

and to do SARM cycles without any research inb4

I hate when niggas just start podcasts for the hell of it, chico is a terrible host and always interrupts with his foreign accent

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and datboijj

Sean:

- Also broke his nose, so probably had some sort of rhinoplasty...

Chico:

- On finasteride too.

You gotta be retarded to be believe this shit they wanna seem nonchalant to not seem autistic about how they take care of themselves but in reality they have same routine as Patrick Bateman in American Pyscho

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
His advice for looksmaxxing was literally to be lean and keep a healthy weight lol, he was only saying he was against "starvemaxxing" largely because he's probably worried he would be encouraging young people to develop eating disorders

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
This is the brutal truth. The true chads will never learn about the blackpill. There is simply no need and unrelatable

Also here Chico “minimal”skincare routine he literally use three different razors to shave and 230 dollars worth of skincare products for his face JFL

Thx for the devotion @pneumocystosis, you doing okay? I believe their answers for skincare is legit. Maybe the Body Dysmorphia too.
Not comparing yourself to others is one of the biggest copes/platitudes on earth. Probably created by religion when nature does the exact opposite.
So did you expect them to be high iq while their lives are basically based on their face? The only model with some knowledge would probably be Gandy, doesnt deny blackpill because he was an incel till 21 himself.
Big respect gained for Gandy, can relate.

Why high sugar? It rapes ur collagen