Key Takeaways from Chico and Sean O'Pry Podcast

i didnt have the nerves to watch this two autist but i red your post

Over for anyone who watched this thinking they were going to give them any advice that could help their looks

Tbf I see where they are coming from by saying you shouldn't be thinking about who you look better than when you walk into a room
Of course it wouldn't matter for models but for abused dog incels it's near impossible not to compare your looks to others
That comment just gave you a total of 0mm jaw forward growth

Sean's voice is very good
never understood why people say its bad

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
The part where Chico said his looks are mostly genetic and told the listeners that getting lean won't help them look better made me laugh lol
He was right about looks being mainly genetic, but leanmaxxing will get you to your genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
27 for a normie (they both are) is very young. Most men don’t start until way later
Normie men don't notice they're balding until they're NW4

the key takeaway is that you should jutt and wear lifts (especially if you're 5'11)

Also taking diuretics to age like shit

and to do SARM cycles without any research inb4
Could you explain the diuretics part?

Could you explain the diuretics part?
simple
bloat - water retention
no water - no bloat
diuretic - will flush all water from your body
you will pee like crazy in the nearest time of taking diuretics (100+ mg of furosemide)
you will bloat again if u start rapidly drinking water again so you'd have to wait

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and pneumocystosis
simple
bloat - water retention
no water - no bloat
you will pee like crazy in the nearest time of taking diuretics (100+ mg of furosemide)
you will bloat again if u start rapidly drinking water again so you'd have to wait
Yeah yeah I take dandelion root which is some mild stuff compared to other diuretics, but I meant the aging part? Also saw someone's post saying ''diuretics fucked my face up'' something like that. Any clues? Wrinkles? Sagging face with prolonged consumtion? Shouldn't be any concerns with prolonged dandelion root use though?

brutal to these who watched the whole video

"Im not pretty,i just look like a normal guy"-Francisco Lachowski

laughs cage GIF

- Sean broke his chin, so he probably had some form of genioplasty...

- Also broke his nose, so probably had some sort of rhinoplasty...
nigga not every accident is a cosmetic surgery retard smh jfl 🤦‍♂️

• Ugh..
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Just described 99% of famous people and celebrities.

Society is like a theather and we're all actors that need to play a certain role, so unless you know them when the curtain fells, they are all acting in one way or another in front of the cameras.

Chico was never average.

Some people think that Southern Brazil, for being the whitest region of the country, is filled with models in every corner, and while that region has, proportionally, the highest number of good looking people, most people, like anywhere else, are average, so if Chico is already better looking than average in a region know as a model source (countryside of Santa Catarina is a region where many models originate because of the mix of Venetian + Germanic stock), imagine in a worldwide scale.

Chico is genetically privileged.

He's far from normie, even nowadays, when his prime days are a thing of the past.

simple
bloat - water retention
no water - no bloat
Doesn’t drinking more water make your face slimmer? Drinking water significantly reduces the size of my nose and other parts of my face (although I got a rhino a year ago)

So did you expect them to be high iq while their lives are basically based on their face? The only model with some knowledge would probably be Gandy, doesnt deny blackpill because he was an incel till 21 himself.
How do you know that he doesn't deny it, or has he already spoken about it or something similar?

How do you know that he doesn't deny it, or has he already spoken about it or something similar?
He said in an interview that he never had a girlfriend till 21 because he had to grow into his looks.

adapt? jfl did look better than most, although if he had the operations before that he was probably very average before, but in which interview did you see

HERE ARE MY KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM CHICO'S PODCAST WITH SEAN

Sean:

- Drinks Zero Sugar Red Bull. [Timestamp: 1:30:36]

- Says he never had a routine, never woke up early (i.e. he never put in any work JFL). [Timestamp: 1:18:00]

- Skincare regimen is simple: soap and water, and he moisturizes every day. Recommends moisturizing from the age of 17 onwards.

- Emphasizes that looks should not be one's best attribute.

- Never speaks negatively, alsways uses positive superlatives to describe people he has met or worked with.

- Was bullied for his looks.

- Says he wants to get into acting. [Timestamp: 1:32:30]

- Discusses bringing Jordan onto the Podcast for storytimes and jokes about all three being cast in "Zoolander: The Reboot." [Timestamp: 1:33:00]

- On finasteride, started at 27.

- Admits to being constantly insecure about his looks.

- Mentions self-medicating to deal with his BDD. [Timestamp: 2:05:00]
--> Are these meds to make him look better? --> diuretics, DHT-blockers, Accutane?
--> Or are they meds to help him cope mentally with BDD? So SRIs and/or SSRIs...

- THIS MF SAYS he SMOKES CIGARETTES AND DRINKS 8 COFFEES BEFORE A RUNWAY [Timestamp: 2:07:10]
--> Maybe for diuretic effect of caffeine? However this forum (I included) doesn't believe coffee debloats because of all its water content...

- Diet includes a lot of McDonald's and he drinks regular Coke, emphasizing his preference for THE ONE WITH A SHIT TON OF SUGAR.

- Says he has a very fast metabolism

Chico:

- Recommends people wake up early, develop a routine. BUT SECONDS LATER HE SAYS he's never done it himself JUST FUCKING LOL :feelskek:. [Timestamp: 1:18:00]

- Does minimal skincare, similar to Sean.

- Claims he was "average"-looking when younger.

- Expresses a desire to pursue a career in acting too. [Timestamp: 1:32:30]

- On finasteride too.

- They wanna bring Jordan on the Podcast and do storytimes.

It was a very painful watch; Chico is swearing like a 12 year old, barely able to form a grammatically correct sentence, while Sean is gaslighting and virtue-signalling like a gen Z foid

pneumo without an avatar frame

did you miss the part where sean said mog?

they prob just make it seem like they don't try. most ppl do this. but skincare might be cope idk

HERE ARE MY KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM CHICO'S PODCAST WITH SEAN

Sean:

- Drinks Zero Sugar Red Bull. [Timestamp: 1:30:36]

- Says he never had a routine, never woke up early (i.e. he never put in any work JFL). [Timestamp: 1:18:00]

- Skincare regimen is simple: soap and water, and he moisturizes every day. Recommends moisturizing from the age of 17 onwards.

- Emphasizes that looks should not be one's best attribute.

- Never speaks negatively, alsways uses positive superlatives to describe people he has met or worked with.

- Was bullied for his looks.

- Says he wants to get into acting. [Timestamp: 1:32:30]

- Discusses bringing Jordan onto the Podcast for storytimes and jokes about all three being cast in "Zoolander: The Reboot." [Timestamp: 1:33:00]

- On finasteride, started at 27.

- Admits to being constantly insecure about his looks.

- Mentions self-medicating to deal with his BDD. [Timestamp: 2:05:00]
--> Are these meds to make him look better? --> diuretics, DHT-blockers, Accutane?
--> Or are they meds to help him cope mentally with BDD? So SRIs and/or SSRIs...

- THIS MF SAYS he SMOKES CIGARETTES AND DRINKS 8 COFFEES BEFORE A RUNWAY [Timestamp: 2:07:10]
--> Maybe for diuretic effect of caffeine? However this forum (I included) doesn't believe coffee debloats because of all its water content...

- Diet includes a lot of McDonald's and he drinks regular Coke, emphasizing his preference for THE ONE WITH A SHIT TON OF SUGAR.

- Says he has a very fast metabolism

Chico:

- Recommends people wake up early, develop a routine. BUT SECONDS LATER HE SAYS he's never done it himself JUST FUCKING LOL :feelskek:. [Timestamp: 1:18:00]

- Does minimal skincare, similar to Sean.

- Claims he was "average"-looking when younger.

- Expresses a desire to pursue a career in acting too. [Timestamp: 1:32:30]

- On finasteride too.

- They wanna bring Jordan on the Podcast and do storytimes.

It was a very painful watch; Chico is swearing like a 12 year old, barely able to form a grammatically correct sentence, while Sean is gaslighting and virtue-signalling like a gen Z foid

pneumo without an avatar frame

Okay stupid question but could you explain the virtue signaling gaslighting part

It's funny how insoles say personality doesn't matter but both models have both mastered charisma. The impression I got from this video is that charisma matters but if you are attractive you will come off as more charismatic.

I think both Chico and Sean are coping when they say they were late bloomers but it was interesting to see how they did realize they were GL until much later in life.

I also believe that Chico and Sean are knew about looksmaxxing culture long before the tik tok explosion, they just pretend not to know in order to protect their careers from the NSFW aspects of this culture.
in which world are they charismatic?Sean maybe a little but Chico talks so boringly. They just look good and speak like the average person.