thekey
Yurimaxxing
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2025
- Posts
- 2,289
- Reputation
- 3,199
Nigga is giving himself brain damage to the point where he is having major nose bleeds jfllll
DIY CTE
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You don't need to do anything about them; they'll kill themselves before you can even get to them. I'm still grey asf but maybe one day...View attachment 5707985
Nigga is giving himself brain damage to the point where he is having major nose bleeds jfllll
DIY CTE
La pringLapring
I wouldnt even classify you as greyYou don't need to do anything about them; they'll kill themselves before you can even get to them. I'm still grey asf but maybe one day...
I believe that this nigga is stupid enough to do that jflDude hit his face twice, picked his nose, got a nosebleed, and now he's larping