KILL ALL GREYS JFL

thekey

thekey

Yurimaxxing
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Posts
2,289
Reputation
3,199
1790732527031

Nigga is giving himself brain damage to the point where he is having major nose bleeds jfllll
DIY CTE
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer
View attachment 5707985
Nigga is giving himself brain damage to the point where he is having major nose bleeds jfllll
DIY CTE
You don't need to do anything about them; they'll kill themselves before you can even get to them. I'm still grey asf but maybe one day...
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
You don't need to do anything about them; they'll kill themselves before you can even get to them. I'm still grey asf but maybe one day...
I wouldnt even classify you as grey
Sure its the color and all but if you have an iq above 80 you arent grey jfl
This guy is bashing his head and giving himself brain damage
 
Dude hit his face twice, picked his nose, got a nosebleed, and now he's larping
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey and burnerzz7
Dude hit his face twice, picked his nose, got a nosebleed, and now he's larping
I believe that this nigga is stupid enough to do that jfl
Or stupid enough to kill himself trying to do sum cope shit
Only time will tell...
 

Similar threads

T-bone123
Replies
2
Views
34
orbitlet
orbitlet
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
29
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
agarthancha
Replies
3
Views
60
vux
vux
africel
Replies
12
Views
95
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
wigglethatshakethat
Replies
6
Views
51
Cela
Cela

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top