Kill all Redditors

bIiss

bIiss

‎
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Posts
2,337
Reputation
3,940
IMG 0799
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romxnus753AC, Fragments, HTNcutecel and 5 others
the jokes write themselves.
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval
I don’t look bad. As a matter of fact in high school I was considered one of the hotter girls. And even throughout the years, even with my crippling anxiety and shyness I have not had problems “attracting” men. For a few days. Until they lost interest completely. I have never been asked for a date, not even by fuck boys who only wanted sex. I always heard throughout my entire life how it is easy for girls to find sex and it made me even more anxious to what’s wrong with me. High school, college and university came and went without me ever being asked out or kissed. My first time was when I was 26, abroad and he was a bartender who literally felt sorry for me after I had a few drinks and confessed that I was a virgin because men find me disgusting.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns, I need a new face and buccalfatremoval
Woman after getting 500 dms a day
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns and bIiss
I don’t look bad. As a matter of fact in high school I was considered one of the hotter girls. And even throughout the years, even with my crippling anxiety and shyness I have not had problems “attracting” men. For a few days. Until they lost interest completely. I have never been asked for a date, not even by fuck boys who only wanted sex. I always heard throughout my entire life how it is easy for girls to find sex and it made me even more anxious to what’s wrong with me. High school, college and university came and went without me ever being asked out or kissed. My first time was when I was 26, abroad and he was a bartender who literally felt sorry for me after I had a few drinks and confessed that I was a virgin because men find me disgusting.
not a molecule
 
I don’t look bad. As a matter of fact in high school I was considered one of the hotter girls. And even throughout the years, even with my crippling anxiety and shyness I have not had problems “attracting” men. For a few days. Until they lost interest completely. I have never been asked for a date, not even by fuck boys who only wanted sex. I always heard throughout my entire life how it is easy for girls to find sex and it made me even more anxious to what’s wrong with me. High school, college and university came and went without me ever being asked out or kissed. My first time was when I was 26, abroad and he was a bartender who literally felt sorry for me after I had a few drinks and confessed that I was a virgin because men find me disgusting.
Wow quite the femcel she is
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I need a new face and bIiss
yo @Gengar’s Ghost has a reddit account doe
 

Similar threads

dimocel
Replies
21
Views
63
andrey5344
andrey5344
thekey
Replies
6
Views
60
thekey
thekey
bIiss
Replies
2
Views
16
couragecel
couragecel
agarthancha
Replies
3
Views
68
vux
vux
wigglethatshakethat
Replies
6
Views
64
Cela
Cela

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top