bIiss
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2026
- Posts
- 2,337
- Reputation
- 3,940
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
not a moleculeI don’t look bad. As a matter of fact in high school I was considered one of the hotter girls. And even throughout the years, even with my crippling anxiety and shyness I have not had problems “attracting” men. For a few days. Until they lost interest completely. I have never been asked for a date, not even by fuck boys who only wanted sex. I always heard throughout my entire life how it is easy for girls to find sex and it made me even more anxious to what’s wrong with me. High school, college and university came and went without me ever being asked out or kissed. My first time was when I was 26, abroad and he was a bartender who literally felt sorry for me after I had a few drinks and confessed that I was a virgin because men find me disgusting.
Wow quite the femcel she isI don’t look bad. As a matter of fact in high school I was considered one of the hotter girls. And even throughout the years, even with my crippling anxiety and shyness I have not had problems “attracting” men. For a few days. Until they lost interest completely. I have never been asked for a date, not even by fuck boys who only wanted sex. I always heard throughout my entire life how it is easy for girls to find sex and it made me even more anxious to what’s wrong with me. High school, college and university came and went without me ever being asked out or kissed. My first time was when I was 26, abroad and he was a bartender who literally felt sorry for me after I had a few drinks and confessed that I was a virgin because men find me disgusting.
She’s literally had sex beforenot a molecule
The realest femcelWow quite the femcel she is