Kill your Social Anxiety (Comprehensive Guide) Part 0 - Learning to Crawl

What fucking autist can't do that? I've been working in a supermarket for 3 years and most coworkers are average height narrow faced cucks

If you're less gl than the average within a group you'll ALWAYS be seen as less. It's the way nature works, we want to be around people who display good genetics and physical features. Ugly is ugly.

"If you read and say this is a waste of time, then you are not the intended audience. This is to teach people to do the social equivalent of crawling."

I fucking put this in bold so I wouldn't have to deal with people doing this shit. Somebody on the forum couldn't do it. There are people who are extreme shut ins who can't do this, and believe it or not they are more likely than average to be on this forum. Those are the people I wrote the guide for. You should have stopped reading the moment you saw the goals section rather than complain.

• +1
Reactions: tdawg
"If you read and say this is a waste of time, then you are not the intended audience. This is to teach people to do the social equivalent of crawling."

I fucking put this in bold so I wouldn't have to deal with people doing this shit. Somebody on the forum couldn't do it. There are people who are extreme shut ins who can't do this, and believe it or not they are more likely than average to be on this forum. Those are the people I wrote the guide for. You should have stopped reading the moment you saw the goals section rather than complain.
That's like 1% of this entire forum but ok

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
i can do that shit, but I need to be able to do all of that naturally, without looking like a sperg. That's where it gets difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant and buckchadley31
Lengte is op vergelijking met vrienden gebaseerd. 177/178
Das toch niet heel kort. Als je jong bent genoeg eten en lifts dragen dan komt 't helemaal goed

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Das toch niet heel kort. Als je jong bent genoeg eten en lifts dragen dan komt 't helemaal goed
True true, maar al mijn vrienden zijn 6'1 jfl. Maar maandag naar doctor dan weet ik exacte lengte en ik ga binnenkort lifts halen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
True true, maar al mijn vrienden zijn 6'1 jfl. Maar maandag naar doctor dan weet ik exacte lengte en ik ga binnenkort lifts halen.
Ahaha wacht woonde je ook in een grote stad? Ja daar is het altijd klote ngl. Ik ben 182cm met 2 inch lifts maar ben alsnog aan de korte kant hier

IK OOK

• +1
that's all bullcrap. drink alcohol (best solution) or take benzodiazepines and you won't even recognise yourself.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
that's all bullcrap. drink alcohol (best solution) or take benzodiazepines and you won't even recognise yourself.
based turkish alcoholic but u forgot about weed

Ahaha wacht woonde je ook in een grote stad? Ja daar is het altijd klote ngl. Ik ben 182cm met 2 inch lifts maar ben alsnog aan de korte kant hier
Nope, maar mensen hier zijn fk lang ouwe haha

• +1
based turkish alcoholic but u forgot about weed
weed is not a sure-fire thing. you could very well just start feeling even more paranoid/anxious. alcohol/benzos, however, WILL kill anxiety and inhibition for sure.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, SPFromNY914, needsolution and 1 other person
that's all bullcrap. drink alcohol (best solution) or take benzodiazepines and you won't even recognise your own self.

weed is not a sure-fire thing. you could very well just start feeling even more paranoid/anxious. alcohol/benzos, however, WILL kill anxiety and inhibition for sure.

I'm all for using alcohol and benzos as temporary inhibition killers, but overrelying on them can be dangerous.

True, in my case sometimes im becoming so relaxed and confident but recently i started hearing voices and becoming more paranoid. I think it depends on person.

yep weed is not a relaxant for everyone. I get all pumped up, unresty and fast heartbeat when I smoke weed. Not even possible to feel relaxed for 1 second, Im actually less relaxed on weed than normal.
Alcohol on the other hand works very well, however there are things that are less damaging to the body that can achieve same result as alcohol, stuff like phenibut, but I didnt try it yet.

Well college for isn't even on for another 3 months for me and it's all online until February. Nothing to do but LDAR until I can get myself into social interactions again.

Uglyness can be a contributing factor to social rejection (and thus social anxiety).
This. It's more probable a person that is ugly can develop social anxiety. Due to bad experiences>
And likewise a good looking person getting a positive feedback loop goin on.

That's the only connection between social anxiety and looks levels.

Thing is.

Being social IS an attractive trait IN ITSELF. Basically being able to behave extraverted.
It matters way way way less then looks, when it comes to attraction Obviously. But still it matters enough, ESPECIALLY in daily life but also in dating for to concern about it a bit. Basically learn to be able, to be social-ish; at a party, at events, and with randoms even.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and BlackPillChad
" An incel with low-inhib will have a much better life than an incel who is terrified to ask a store employee where they can find the granola bars."
true that.

Incels in social situations usually just get mocked and seen as the pushovers, they're the butt of every joke.
Haveing good social/communication skills also helps then, when people try to mock you. Then you can defend yourself, or make the other look bad, or twist it around with self-deprecating humor, and so on.
Decent/Good communication skills are important to have, for life.

You gotta take EACH point seperately. Not mix it together.

Looks = a sperate point/aspect.
Social/communication/extraversion skill = a seperate point/aspect.

creating false comparrison.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
true that.

Haveing good social/communication skills also helps then, when people try to mock you. Then you can defend yourself, or make the other look bad, or twist it around with self-deprecating humor, and so on.
Decent/Good communication skills are important to have, for life.

You gotta take EACH point seperately. Not mix it together.

Looks = a sperate point/aspect.
Social/communication/extraversion skill = a seperate point/aspect.

creating false comparrison.
How to defend yourself: Go on boxing and don't be a pussy
JFL @ this delusion. No personality for your set back jaw

No personality for your set back jaw
I know looks matter more then "personality" in most things in life.
I don't claim Social/communication/extraversion skill; matters more then Looks.

Why can't there be talked about things that matter in life also to an extend, besides looks?
Obvioulsy it matters less then looks. But Social/communication/extraversion skill do matter some, for life.

Any other subject matter then Looks. Needs to be shut down. Because Looks matter more????

I don't get it.

Nobody claims communication skils matter more then Looks here, rigth????
I get why people get triggered about that subject matter, because of all the pua copers out there claiming "gama" matters most. But communication skills, should be able to be talked about.

• Love it
I know looks matter more then "personality" in most things in life.
I don't claim Social/communication/extraversion skill; matters more then Looks.

Why can't there be talked about things that matter in life also to an extend, besides looks?
Obvioulsy it matters less then looks. But Social/communication/extraversion skill do matter some, for life.

Any other subject matter then Looks. Needs to be shut down. Because Looks matter more????

I don't get it.

Nobody claims communication skils matter more then Looks here, rigth????
I get why people get triggered about that subject matter, because of all the pua copers out there claiming "gama" matters most. But communication skills, should be able to be talked about.

I honestly understand the reactions I got here. Bluepillers unironically think Looks don't matter (or that they are a minor factor), and that incels just need to leave the basement and learn to stop hating women (preferably from a therapist) and they will find a girlfriend / get laid.

So when I make a thread about how to leave the basement and advise talking to a therapist they instantly think I am part of the enemy tribe.

Here is the thing. I absolutely think that looks are the most important factor and that it is entirely possible to be an incel due to your looks.
I also think that a lot of incels are screwed over by social anxiety or possibly even inability to mask hatred of women (it is easy to find examples of both of these).

Because of this, I think therapy (whether self administered or by a professional) would be beneficial for some incels, but not for the same reason that IT does. They want incels in therapy primarily for the benefit of society, to "fix" their misogyny. I want the incels who need it to get therapy primarily for their own benefit, to fix anxiety or depression.

I don't give a shit if you hate women. I. Really. Don't. Care.

I care if you either unironically never go outside or can't look at a woman without feeling like you want to strangle her. Those things would make Chad an incel, and need to be fixed.

Therapy can't fix your face, only surgery can.
Surgery can't fix your mind, only therapy or some other form of mental training can.
(Exceptions exist for some social feedback loops and extreme ugliness and good looks)

Sorry for the rant. I also accidently hit post in the middle of this JFL

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and eduardkoopman
Even Chad can be a perma-virgin if he is extremely introverted with high social anxiety. And of course autism is a death sentence.

• +1