Kill your Social Anxiety (Comprehensive Guide) Part 0 - Learning to Crawl

BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
Intro:

“Everything I thought I couldn’t do, eventually became easy to do”
– Ajimu Najimi

Yesterday I made a thread titled Social Anxiety is Killing You. Now I am going to make a followup thread. I warn you that this is literally the extreme physical therapy of social ability. If you read and say this is a waste of time, then you are not the intended audience. This is to teach people to do the social equivalent of crawling.

Goals:

Go to the grocery store and buy an item.
Call a therapist and schedule an appointment.
Go to the appointment you scheduled (optional).
Cancel the appointment you scheduled (optional).

If you can already do these things you don’t need to do this program.

Method:

The technique that we will be using is Exposure Therapy. It is highly recommended that you learn how it works:
This video is a good video to watch to learn about it:

If you would rather read, this is the same information:

Rules:

1.) Do the drills in the order they are presented. Do not try to do more than what is in the drill. Do not be ashamed if the drill seems like it is way too simple. Feel free to break these up into even smaller pieces if you want.

2.) Don’t skip drills or days, but you are welcome (and encouraged) to repeat them as much as you want. If you have to do Day 3 twenty times before you feel comfortable doing it, then that is what I want you to do. I want you to become bored by what used to scare you.

3.) You are allowed to disregard drills that are completely unrelated to your anxiety. If you can go to the grocery store, don’t do the drills related to going outside. If you can talk on the phone, don’t do the drills related to talking on the phone.

3.) Once you commit to this, you must log your experiences in the OffTopic subforum. This will help you with motivation, commitment, and achievement, and self reflection.

4.) Once you are done you must share the guide with three people who you think need it if you felt it helped you.

Drills:

I warn you beforehand that some of these might seem easy or silly. Do them anyway.
Going Outside Drills:

- House Lap: Open the front door and walk around the outside of your house or apartment.
- Short Walk: Walk some distance from your residence, but keep it in sight. You don’t have to interact with anyone.
- Parkinglot Walk: Go to the parking-lot of the nearest grocerystore. You don’t have to interact with anyone.
- Grocery Store Entrance: Go inside the nearest grocery store and immediately walk out. You don’t have to interact with anyone.
- Grocery Store Lap: Go inside the nearest grocery store. Walk inside and go down three aisles. Leave. You don’t have to interact with anyone, but you should be able to tolerate the presence of people and make eye contact (this is what the Youtube Eye Contacts were for).
- Environment Exploration: Go inside a store you haven’t been in yet and walk around a bit.

Talking on the phone drills:

- Empty Dials: Take your phone and dial a random phone number, but don’t actually call it.
- Pizza Hangup: Take your phone and dial the number of a Pizza Hut across the country from you. You will probably get an automated response (this is what I got when I tested this drill). If you do, try to listen to it. If it a human, just hang up.
- Pizza Hangup Boogaloo: Take your phone and dial the number of a different Pizza Hut across the country from you. If you get a remote operator, listen to the options and speak to a human. When you reach a human, listen to their first sentence and tell them you would like to order a pizza. After you are done listening to their followup question, you can either just hang up or tell them that you changed your mind. You should pick a different delivery restaurant each time, because eventually they will stop answering. If you are feeling that this is too easy after doing it a few times, try answering more questions before hanging up on them.
- Pizza Conversations: Call a local Pizza Delivery place. Order a pizza if you have the money. If you don’t, cancel the order after you are finished describing it. If you don’t want to talk to the delivery guy in person, you can pay over the phone and ask them to leave it outside.

Holding Eye Contact Drills:

- Youtube Eye Contacts: Complete Round 1 of this Eye Contact Practice video. Once you can complete Round 1 while feeling very little anxiety, move up to Round 2. once you can complete Round 2 with very little anxiety, move up to Round 3. Once you can complete Round 3 with very little anxiety, you can make eye contact with strangers on the street (you don't have to hold it).

Schedule:

I warn you, you are going to have to have to devote a significant amount of time to this. Repetition and gradual increase in difficulty is the key to desensitize you to anxiety, it's a bit like weightlifting that way. If you are getting bored that means it is working.
Day 1:
- Make a thread in the Offtopic forum committing to doing this, and log your progress.

Day 2:
- 5 House Laps. You have to go inside after each one
- 1 Youtube Eye Contact. Keep doing these every day until you master them

Day 3:
- 10 House Laps
- 5 Empty Dials

Day 4:
- 5 House Laps. On the final House Lap, do a Short Walk without going inside first
- 1 Youtube Eye Contact

Day 5:
- 1 House Lap immediately followed by 1 Short Walk (don’t go inside in between these). Repeat this 5 times
- 5 Empty Dials

Day 6:
- 5 Short Walks. You have to go inside after each one
- 1 Youtube Eye Contact

Day 7:
-10 Short Walks
- 5 Empty Dials

Day 8:
- 5 Short Walks. On the final Short Walk, go to the Parkinglot of your grocery store
- 1 Youtube Eye Contact

Day 9:
- 1 Short Walk immediately followed by 1 Parkinglot Walk (don’t go inside in between these). Repeat this 5 times
- 5 Empty Dials

Day 10:
- 5 Parkinglot Walks. You have to go inside after each one
- 1 Youtube Eye Contact

Day 11:
- 10 Parkinglot Walks
- 5 Empty Dials

Day 12:
- 5 Parkinglot Walks. On the final Parkinglot Walk, go do a Grocery Store Entrance.
- 1 Youtube Eye Contact

Day 13:
- 5 Grocery Store Entrances. You have to go inside after each one
- 5 Empty Dials

Day 14:
- 10 Grocery Store Entrances
- 1 Youtube Eye Contact

Day 15:
- 5 Grocery Store Entrances. On the final Grocery Store Entrance, do a Grocery Store Lap
- 5 Empty Dials

Day 16:
- 5 Grocery Store Laps
- 5 Empty Dials
- 1 Pizza Hangup

Day 17:
- 10 Grocery Store Laps
- 5 Pizza Hangups

Day 17:
- 5 Grocery Store Laps
- 1 Environment Exploration
- 10 Pizza Hangups

Day 18:
- 5 Environment Explorations
- 5 Pizza Hangups
- 1 Pizza Hangup Boogaloo

Day 19:
- 10 Environment Explorations
- 5 Pizza Hangup Boogaloos

Day 20:
- 10 Pizza Hangup Boogaloos

Day 21:
- 5 Pizza Hangup Boogaloos
- 1 Pizza Conversation

You are Ready:
Call a therapist and schedule an appointment for Social Anxiety.
Afterwards, go to the grocery store and buy an item.

Afterword:

Congratulations. You did it and are lightyears ahead of where you were. It’s up to you whether to follow through on the therapy appointment. If you had to complete this guide, I suggest you do it if you have the money to spare for a session. If your therapist is useless though you can design your own continuation to these exercises using the same principles I used to design this one.

Keep a lookout for the followup, which will be aimed at people with a much lesser degree of social anxiety, and probably more useful to most members of the forum. (Can do at least 5 items on GLL's Social Anxiety Test).

Credits:
I patterned this off of GLL’s Approach Anxiety Guide, applied to a much higher level of inhibition.

These resources on Exposure Therapy helped me design the drills and schedule:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: warpsociety, Warlow, Deleted member 2621 and 19 others
Got too scared ran home,will try again next year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Lolcel, Deleted member 8856 and 20 others
I don't know why but I thought this was a welding tutorial

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, IWantToMax and Deleted member 5052
Dn rd because chad just has to exist

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant
Tl;dr: behave like a literal autist to overcome social anxiety

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and SoyGune
cope dn read

Tl;dr: behave like a literal autist to overcome social anxiety

Going to the grocery store and making phonecalls isn't autistic. Being unable to do those things is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Meditation/cold shower maxxing is legit if you can trick yourself into thinking it works. Just keep telling yourself it will make you NT and you slowly believe it as you fall into the delusion

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 7580
Going to the grocery store and making phonecalls isn't autistic. Being unable to do those things is.
Brb going to Walmart, staring randoms in the eyes and leaving again without buying anything

• JFL
Meditation/cold shower maxxing is legit if you can trick yourself into thinking it works. Just keep telling yourself it will make you NT and you slowly believe it as you fall into the delusion

Cold Showers might build up your Self Efficacy (ability to believe you can do hard things), but won't directly help social anxiety.

Cold Showers might build up your Self Efficacy (ability to believe you can do hard things), but won't directly help social anxiety.
Exactly which is why it's a delusion. Having a group who actively say it's working helps you fall into the belief similar to religion

Brb going to Walmart, staring randoms in the eyes and leaving again without buying anything

They literally won't notice. I once walked around and asked strangers for the time while wearing a watch. 5 people in the same store. They either told me the time or told me they didn't know.

Excessive fear of being ostracized or seen as weird is the definition of social anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 7079
Social Anxiety=You're ugly

does it count if we do it luciddreammaxxing?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Troglodyte, Deleted member 7079 and BlackPillChad
Social Anxiety=You're ugly

No. @RAITEIII had severe social anxiety when young and was not ugly.

Uglyness can be a contributing factor to social rejection (and thus social anxiety).

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
JFL being shy in 2020

• So Sad
i'm too scared to read this post because it might be cringe.

@Subhuman trash

IMG_20200604_191332.jpg
IMG_20200604_191336.jpg

this level of looks == no anxiety at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, TheMewingBBC, mouthbreatheraf and 1 other person
i'm too scared to read this post because it might be cringe.

@Subhuman trash

It would be a waste of time to read it if you can go to the grocery store and make a purchase from a cashier.

• +1
It would be a waste of time to read it if you can go to the grocery store and make a purchase from a cashier.
yeah, probably

i suppose for others it might work. i can't tell what everyone's situation is

No. @RAITEIII had severe social anxiety when young and was not ugly.

Uglyness can be a contributing factor to social rejection (and thus social anxiety).
At that time I felt inferior but it wasnt because of my looks cuz back then i mogged everyone in that subhuman place.

I think in most cases SA would suffer a dramatic improvenent just by looking good being taller or have bigger d. Those are things that inherentely increase ur inner value so there wont be many reason for u to feel anxious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and BlackPillChad
At that time I felt inferior but it wasnt because of my looks cuz back then i mogged everyone in that subhuman place.

I think in most cases SA would suffer a dramatic improvenent just by looking good being taller or have bigger d. Those are things that inherentely increase ur inner value so there wont be many reason for u to feel anxious
sup

yeah, probably

i suppose for others it might work. i can't tell what everyone's situation is

It should work, but the only way to know is to have people try it. I already sent it to rawdogprince and he seems receptive to at least trying it.

Exposure therapy is real but you don’t need to do autistic shit like ask what a cashiers favourite ice cream flavour is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, fukmylyf and RAITEIII
yup that's the main cause for me for sure

good luck to him
I dont know much about this guy ur talking about but it needs to be adressed the real reasons why he has such level of SA and snalyse past and current experiences.

100% hell benefit from looking better so he needs to work on that combined with whatever strategy blackpillchadlite sent to have best results

I dont know much about this guy ur talking about but it needs to be adressed the real reasons why he has such level of SA and snalyse past and current experiences.

100% hell benefit from looking better so he needs to work on that combined with whatever strategy blackpillchadlite sent to have best results

He needs professional help (medication or therapy), but can't call a therapist. I did what I could for people in his situation, to try to get them to the point where they can make that phonecall. He can do it, he was able to learn to see prostitutes despite his severe autism.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Troglodyte and inceletto
JUST FUCKING LOL @ THIS ENTIRE THREAD

social anxiety=not realizing that it's not a matter of what you do, it's what you look like

Chad is shy and cute when he doesn't talk, remember this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6400
JUST FUCKING LOL @ THIS ENTIRE THREAD

social anxiety=not realizing that it's not a matter of what you do, it's what you look like

Chad is shy and cute when he doesn't talk, remember this.

If Sean O'pry had the level of social anxiety I described above he would be a mentalcel.

Women aren't going to come rape you in your basement no matter how good you look.

• +1
Reactions: tdawg
I’d like try this at some point.

• Love it
Reactions: BlackPillChad
I’d like try this at some point.

You can start today. The only thing you have to do on day 1 is start a log in the offtopic forum (or any other public place you like) saying you will do it.

It would also help me to see how you do, because that would let me improve the guide.

• +1
Reactions: reterecur
You can start today. The only thing you have to do on day 1 is start a log in the offtopic forum (or any other public place you like) saying you will do it.

It would also help me to see how you do, because that would let me improve the guide.
I have crippling SA from years being a NEET so it’ll be hard, also I tend to procrastinate.

I have crippling SA from years being a NEET so it’ll be hard, also I tend to procrastinate.

Best way to beat procrastination is to just do it. As in right now.

I wish you the best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Placebo is real,

I was scared to ask out my oneitis, started taking cold showers (well hot water wasn’t working at my place for few days) and believed im more confident, asked her on a date and she said yes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and BlackPillChad
you made that shit up havent you ?

It's called don't be ugly

It's called don't be ugly

" An incel with low-inhib will have a much better life than an incel who is terrified to ask a store employee where they can find the granola bars."

I don't buy ugliness as an excuse for never going outside unless you look like this:

For major social anxiety and never getting laid, sure.

" An incel with low-inhib will have a much better life than an incel who is terrified to ask a store employee where they can find the granola bars."

I don't buy ugliness as an excuse for never going outside unless you look like this:
View attachment 523139
For major social anxiety and never getting laid, sure.
Yeah that's some delusional bullshit and the opposite of blackpilled. Incels in social situations usually just get mocked and seen as the pushovers, they're the butt of every joke.

Just take a shower bro

Yeah that's some delusional bullshit and the opposite of blackpilled. Incels in social situations usually just get mocked and seen as the pushovers, they're the butt of every joke.

You don't even have to go into a social situation. You literally just have to be able to go outside to the grocery store and ask a store employee where to find an item.

Also you can be a 3/8 incel and do fine in social situations that don't involve sex. It's only once you go to 2/8 and 1/8 that people start treating you like shit for existing.

You don't even have to go into a social situation. You literally just have to be able to go outside to the grocery store and ask a store employee where to find an item.

Also you can be a 3/8 incel and do fine in social situations that don't involve sex. It's only once you go to 2/8 and 1/8 that people start treating you like shit for existing.
What fucking autist can't do that? I've been working in a supermarket for 3 years and most coworkers are average height narrow faced cucks

If you're less gl than the average within a group you'll ALWAYS be seen as less. It's the way nature works, we want to be around people who display good genetics and physical features. Ugly is ugly.

Dude. Wtf is this bs. Just be normal and talk to people lmao. I think your overthinking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What fucking autist can't do that? I've been working in a supermarket for 3 years and most coworkers are average height narrow faced cucks

If you're less gl than the average within a group you'll ALWAYS be seen as less. It's the way nature works, we want to be around people who display good genetics and physical features. Ugly is ugly.
tfw i facemog friends but they heightmog me :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• So Sad