Killed my gyno with butea superba

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
I've been taking a tea spoon worth of butea superba extract every day for 3 weeks, and I can already see its effects.

Much more libido and rock-hard erections.
I get random boners throught the day. I haven't been experiencing this since high school even though my T levels are currently above 1000ng/dl jfl. My balls are also slightly bigger, and the load is much more. My gf wasn't able to swallow all of it when she was giving head.

Faster beard growth and more body hair.
When I shaved, my beard didn't grew back as fast as this before. I now get 5 days of growth in 3 days.

Less bloat and a slightly more vascular.
Self-explainatory.

And... The mild gynocomestia I've got since the start of my puberty is finally gone!!!

Miguel Herrera Win GIF
Miguel Herrera Win GIF
Miguel Herrera Win GIF

Long story short, it works. I got 50g with a purity of 99% for 13$(Benefits of living in the roachland). The taste of it is between curry and cumin. I dry scoop it to my mouth and let it disolve in my saliva. Don't try to disolve it inside water it, clumps up and sticks to the glass.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jagmogs1000, becomingnearperfect, 5.5psl and 4 others
imma look into that

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
@5'7 zoomer don't react to my thread, manlet

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Bookmarked for later, thanks

lifefuel bro wtf

and is ur beard more thicker

lifefuel bro wtf

and is ur beard more thicker
Yes. There were some places on my cheeks that hadn't been filled fully before I started taking it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Would take if it wasnt for hairloss risk

I don't trust plants but cool

Yes. There were some places on my cheeks that hadn't been filled fully before I started taking it.
what abt the mustache area, the rest of my beard is fine its jus my mustache that barely grows jfl

Would take if it wasnt for hairloss risk
My igf levels are also very high, so I don't really care if my dht level raises. Even if starts to fall, I can always take MK.
what abt the mustache area, the rest of my beard is fine its jus my mustache that barely grows jfl
Idk man, my mustache was always thicker than other parts of my beard.

How much are you taking at once? Dosage wise

No way this is going to magically disappear literal fat in your chest.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Where can I buy online ?

Test E is better , gonna cruise whole puberty

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot
Mirin success

I highly doubt this

no before and after pics,

no scientific proof

probably placebo effect

take your meds

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Detective and BloodClot
I don't believe it's possible to dissolve the breast tissue after it develops. I believe in correcting the hormonal disbalance that causes it in the first place, which will put an end to sensitivity, irritation, inflammation and any further growth.
If you had sensitivity and progression with your gynecomastia, and now you have put an end to that hormonal imbalance, the breast tissue will be noticeably smaller now that it is no longer inflamed, but that breast tissue will never completely disappear by itself unless you get it surgically removed.

Hey how are you stomaching a whole teaspoon of BS, ive tried that before and got severe stomach cramps and jet black pasty stool, how do you have it? fasted/with food or mixed as a tea?

Hey how are you stomaching a whole teaspoon of BS, ive tried that before and got severe stomach cramps and jet black pasty stool, how do you have it? fasted/with food or mixed as a tea?
I dry scoop it to my mouth and let it disolve in my saliva.
Don’t be a pussy lil nigga.

• +1
Reactions: danbalk
no before and after pics,

no scientific proof

probably placebo effect

take your meds
Yes goyim, I take pictures of my nipples every day so I can make some retard believe me on some obscure incel forum. Kys faggot.
I don't believe it's possible to dissolve the breast tissue after it develops. I believe in correcting the hormonal disbalance that causes it in the first place, which will put an end to sensitivity, irritation, inflammation and any further growth.
If you had sensitivity and progression with your gynecomastia, and now you have put an end to that hormonal imbalance, the breast tissue will be noticeably smaller now that it is no longer inflamed, but that breast tissue will never completely disappear by itself unless you get it surgically removed.
Having breast tissue because of gynocomestia is a unnatural thing in males. It’s different from normal breast tissue stored there just because you’re fat. When the body realizes its starts a local apoptosis.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Age when you started?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397