killing myself soon

weedcoper

weedcoper

Asymmetric eye-area polish subhuman junkie
Ive had enough of the coping, the pill that destroyed me the most was the polakpill. I'm a polish subhuman that genetically inherited subhuman bones therefore I am destined for failure.

Im planning to either jump from a cliff or throw myself under a train, which one should it be?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, iblameme, Deleted member 17829 and 13 others
see you tomorrow buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, reborn, Deleted member 20148 and 2 others
im gonna get blackout drunk before i do it so im not scared

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
im serious bro, im really down bad
looksmax or ldar, tbh. we can't help you beyond that, your destiny is in your hands. hey, therapy (male therapist only) could help you at some degree but i pretty much know what we're struggling from. if you can't seem to cope, then :fuk:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 17791, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
looksmax or ldar, tbh. we can't help you beyond that, your destiny is in your hands. hey, therapy (male therapist only) could help you at some degree but i pretty much know what we're struggling from. if you can't seem to cope, then :fuk:
bro ive been through trauma (sexual abuse) when i was only 7yo, im fucked for life and destined for failure anyway. No amount of therapy or looksmaxxing can save me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, WaltonMoggins, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
What kind of cliff?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, isis_Bleach, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
Look man if you are being serious do not do it. You either believe this is our only life and ending it means you are ending your consciousness and that is it, or that there is an afterlife but all major religious see suicide as a sin. There are so many good things to experience in life, yes not having love and the experiences that come natural to the good looking and those with superior genetics is tough, I understand but there will be people in your life devastated by you dying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saulgoodman, Deleted member 16944, ChristianChad and 11 others
i just wanna fucking die man, i think ima get some barbiturates and take all of em at once, then for sure ill be dead. And + i wouldnt cause pain for others when seeing my mangled subhuman body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148, p0lishsubhuman and Kingcel32
bro ive been through trauma (sexual abuse) when i was only 7yo, im fucked for life and destined for failure anyway. No amount of therapy or looksmaxxing can save me.
the best cope i can suggest you is to mingle (socially speaking) with other guys (if NT, but if you're autistic it'll be hard as fuck and I've been there, but there are ways to make some kind of approach without jewpills or alcohol inhib). heck, you can try tons and tons of interesting hobbies out there... but if i were you, I'd try therapy for a last time.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
i just wanna fucking die man, i think ima get some barbiturates and take all of em at once, then for sure ill be dead. And + i wouldnt cause pain for others when seeing my mangled subhuman body.
You can dm me if you want to talk.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 20452
PM is open if you need to vent dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 20452 and Moggie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, Patient A and weedcoper
Hitler wanted to kill the poles and enslave the ones left, by roping you're doing that man a favor

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, ascension, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Sn w/ water dude
Try to fix mental health first

im beyond saving at this point, i can't recover from this
The truth is supposed to set us free, to know why we did not have the lives others were able to have, that things out of our control influenced it but now we know it is in our control. I feel that unless someone has a severe degenerative condition they are not beyond saving and being able to improve their mind and body and live a better life.

Are you prepared to face god?

Are you ready to burn in fire and brimstone forever?

Not saying this will or won’t happen . You retards kill yourselves without even bothering to research what might happen afterwards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saulgoodman, ascension, R@m@ and 2 others
Are you prepared to face god?

Are you ready to burn in fire and brimstone forever?

Not saying this will or won’t happen . You retards kill yourselves without even bothering to research what might happen afterwards
I dont believe in cucked abrahimic religions, sorry.

I think there is either nothing after death or reincarnation.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18694, Deleted member 19066 and 1 other person
Don't kys man, try to rob a bank with old man mask (pm for guide)
Once i was suicidal like you, but with time i realized one thing

Thank you. I shall oblige:

At 10 I was tested 145 IQ(I got it retested recently and its 130 meaning I lost 15 IQ points) by a therapist and they were discussing entering me into a gifted school to make use of my talents. I was a good looking kid I even spoke better then I do now in old videos I had more charisma at 10 then I do now. At 10 years old I had a college reading level probably higher then it is now.

You remind me...of myself. When I was a young child, I became deeply invested in STEM. I started to like Microbiology, HIV, cancer, and scripting languages.

I have a brain lesion, resulting in Dyscalculia and NLD. When I was a young child, I also received academic excellence certificates. However, Mother chose to home-school me due to my ASD symptoms and domestic violence experiences. I ended up spending my time reading dictionaries, medical books, digital encyclopedias and searching for medical information online since Mother was often too busy violently arguing with her husband to help me.

Buford

No...My natural intelligence entitles me to a chance with STEM. When I learned to script with flag states as a young child and read dictionaries, I had no friends or parents to help me. I was bullied.

My older cousin has a Sociology degree. His sister, meanwhile, is barely finished with her community college degree. While she spent time playing with other kids in her youth, I was able to read dictionaries and encyclopedias at the age of six.

Allow me to join this lovely discussion.

As a young child, my reading ability greatly exceeded that of my Black/White peers. This is despite receiving little education from Mother besides simple hand-writing exercises. I'd read dictionaries, Wikipedia articles, health manuals, news articles. I even recall gazing at some of my paternal grandparents' encyclopedia volumes.

When I took the drug "Vyvanse", I became very much aware of my true verbal ability:

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 13 08 30

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 13 08 40

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 13 08 54

Childhood1

Something really weird happened between 10-13 and gradually I isolated myself from people. It started slowly and I became weirder and weirder. The more isolated I felt the less I wanted to leave my room. From 11-13 I hardly spoke a single word I even convinced teachers I was mute I would say one word a day at most to my mother and that was it. I refused to leave my room when I got home from school and I barely ate anything. I got sicker each day I was so pale and skinny I refused to even get a haircut and would cut it myself buzz cut style. This made the kids bully me more which in turn made me hide away in my room even more.

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?
Moronism
Png

#182847324Monday, February 01, 2016 3:54 PM CST
"come on man, the public has a hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness already, don't make it worse for people that are actually suffering by trying to pull some strange character online." I would not necessarily consider my condition as purely a mental-illness, given that I suffer from neurological symptoms as well. Although, I prefer to focus on the social aspects. I am genuinely interested in understanding why I continue to receive aggression seemingly-narcissistic individuals. I have not attempted to insult said individuals nor have I patronized in the same manner that they often patronize me, which is why I am so upset. Whether you believe my claims is a matter of personal opinion. I only desire an objectively-valid, logical answer. Is the "hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness" that you described a factor within the situation? Regardless of your opinion regarding my suffering, if you explain to me why this constantly occurs despite my lack of aggression towards those individuals, I will be very grateful for your efforts. After-all, I can somewhat understand why you would be so skeptical, given the anonymity provided by the Internet.
more_horiz @Nameless_Sunflower

I look at pictures before 11 and I'm unrecognizable after that it looks like a before and after to a warzone or a holocaust survivor. I looked like such a sweet kid. I managed to start eating food and got 5 hours of sleep a night (I know thats still bad but before it was more like 2-3) I lift weights now I look a lot better and don't have the acne anymore but I still have to wonder how things could have taken such a bad turn. Is this all my fault or my parents for not getting me out of this situation. It just sucks and I never can escape the years of loneliness either even with friends around as soon as I go in my bed alone the thoughts return the abyss stared back at me.

WIN 20220305 14 31 55 Pro

Hope this all makes sense to you.
I wish you the best

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, FreakkForLife, Prince88 and 2 others
I dont believe in cucked abrahimic religions, sorry.

I think there is either nothing after death or reincarnation.
are you prepared to get reincarnated. odds are not in ur favour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Don't kys man, try to rob a bank with old man mask (pm for guide)
Once i was suicidal like you, but with time i realized one thing

Thank you. I shall oblige:

You remind me...of myself. When I was a young child, I became deeply invested in STEM. I started to like Microbiology, HIV, cancer, and scripting languages.

I have a brain lesion, resulting in Dyscalculia and NLD. When I was a young child, I also received academic excellence certificates. However, Mother chose to home-school me due to my ASD symptoms and domestic violence experiences. I ended up spending my time reading dictionaries, medical books, digital encyclopedias and searching for medical information online since Mother was often too busy violently arguing with her husband to help me.

Buford

Childhood1

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?
Moronism
Png

#182847324Monday, February 01, 2016 3:54 PM CST
"come on man, the public has a hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness already, don't make it worse for people that are actually suffering by trying to pull some strange character online." I would not necessarily consider my condition as purely a mental-illness, given that I suffer from neurological symptoms as well. Although, I prefer to focus on the social aspects. I am genuinely interested in understanding why I continue to receive aggression seemingly-narcissistic individuals. I have not attempted to insult said individuals nor have I patronized in the same manner that they often patronize me, which is why I am so upset. Whether you believe my claims is a matter of personal opinion. I only desire an objectively-valid, logical answer. Is the "hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness" that you described a factor within the situation? Regardless of your opinion regarding my suffering, if you explain to me why this constantly occurs despite my lack of aggression towards those individuals, I will be very grateful for your efforts. After-all, I can somewhat understand why you would be so skeptical, given the anonymity provided by the Internet.
more_horiz @Nameless_Sunflower

WIN 20220305 14 31 55 Pro

Hope this all makes sense to you.
I wish you the best
Nice post apart from telling him to rob a bank jfl.

Don't kill yourself, that means your haters have won

Don't kill yourself, that means your haters have won
No it doesn't. It means the end of my endless mentalcel suffering at the hands of OCD, Autism and PTSD.

I should just get my subhuman ass to the cliff and do it, I can video it guys for you.

end of the day you look like my avi or you rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and weedcoper
I should just get my subhuman ass to the cliff and do it, I can video it guys for you.
Whos gonna clip and upload it if u’s dead?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
There is always a chance you get reincarnated as an extremely poor nigger in africa or any other poor country or even as someone with extreme disability and then you are fucked even more. Basically it can always be worse and theres good chance it will even if you rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 17791
There is always a chance you get reincarnated as an extremely poor nigger in africa or any other poor country or even as someone with extreme disability and then you are fucked even more. Basically it can always be worse and theres good chance it will even if you rope.
Well im at a point in life where I've suffered everyday 24/7 for all of my teen years, I want the suffering to end therefore suicide is a permanent solution to my permanent problem.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Do a suicide livestream we will all tune in

• +1
Reactions: weedcoper
Idgaf whats after death anyway, im experiencing suffering like im in hell anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: chawaje
Look man if you are being serious do not do it. You either believe this is our only life and ending it means you are ending your consciousness and that is it, or that there is an afterlife but all major religious see suicide as a sin. There are so many good things to experience in life, yes not having love and the experiences that come natural to the good looking and those with superior genetics is tough, I understand but there will be people in your life devastated by you dying.
He clearly doesn't have anything worth living for, and even if he were to do everything at hand to improve his situation, overcome trauma, etc... he probably would just end up living a mediocre life at best.

Why should he care about the people that brought him to this world to suffer and may have even been the cause of it? If they would rather keep him alive suffering just so they don't have to feel guilty about his death they are egoistic cunts and do not deserve any sort of consideration.

Sorry man but your post reads like something out of Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19066 and 1 other person
You have not even finished developing yet, I am almost 22 now and yes I look mostly the same as I did at 18 but not entirely, my face is a bit more masculine now for example and I have grown a few cm, it is still possible for you to develop a bit more and do have good mental development. You are not even out of high school and in the adult world yet.

Jesus Christ you're so fucking young
Who cares about Muh teen love just live a decent life.
its not even a muh teen love kinda thing, ive been through so much suffering personally, trauma that I will never be able to recover from as a man (sexual abuse) that its driving me insane. Everyday since the age of 13 has been a struggle for me in the sense that I knew it was over for me then.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
He clearly doesn't have anything worth living for, and even if he were to do everything at hand to improve his situation, overcome trauma, etc... he probably would just end up living a mediocre life at best.

Why should he care about the people that brought him to this world to suffer and may have even been the cause of it? If they would rather keep him alive suffering just so they don't have to feel guilty about his death they are egoistic cunts and do not deserve any sort of consideration.

Sorry man but your post reads like something out of Reddit.
He is 18 years old ffs. Just advocate teens to commit suicide theory.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You have not even finished developing yet, I am almost 22 now and yes I look mostly the same as I did at 18 but not entirely, my face is a bit more masculine now for example and I have grown a few cm, it is still possible for you to develop a bit more and do have good mental development. You are not even out of high school and in the adult world yet.
its not even about looks bro, its all got to do with what ive been through and my mental disorders causing me pain 24/7

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and p0lishsubhuman
So what? That only makes it worse.
How. He lives in likely a western country, at worst Poland, he is not living in a Bengali slum like some users here, he still has time.

i should just lay down on the train tracks while livestreaming it

OP is clearly ugly so in no scenario will he enjoy life. Sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and weedcoper
polski sklep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, ascension, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
How. He lives in likely a western country, at worst Poland, he is not living in a Bengali slum like some users here, he still has time.
Time for what? He is already devastated and hopeless at such a young age, and soon he will have to endure the struggles of being an adult as well, I don't see how it is supposed to get any better for him tbh,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Merćer, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person