killing myself soon

even for shitskinned dravidian pajeets??:feelsgood:
Being darker than white is a halo in p0land, u can always learn a few italian words like pizza, pasta, mamma mia and larp as an italian. The f0ids are so retarded they gonna believe you

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20148 and 1 other person
transition into a cute female and embrace the love of men

Ive had enough of the coping, the pill that destroyed me the most was the polakpill. I'm a polish subhuman that genetically inherited subhuman bones therefore I am destined for failure.

Im planning to either jump from a cliff or throw myself under a train, which one should it be?
Just KenyaMaxxxx tbh @weedcoper

I dont believe in cucked abrahimic religions, sorry.

I think there is either nothing after death or reincarnation.
might wanna give this a read. If this is real you could literally create anything and experience anything just from your imagination. Sounds schizo ik but it makes sense if you analyze and document yourself on these

tl;dr : After you die you see a white tunnel of light and if you go into it you reincarnate back to earth and get your memory wiped, if you don't , parasitic entities that feed on negative emotions (archons) will guilt trip you, transform in one of your loved ones or turn into jesus or whoever you believe in, since they can read your mind and soul and try to lure you in. They need your consent to send you back they can't just grab you. This is called Gnosticism , sounds more believeable than popular religions that threaten you with hell. Gnosticism and Buddhism mogs islam and christianity when it comes to spirituality and afterlife

If you avoid the tunnel and don't reincarnate back to earth it's like you're in creative mode in minecraft :lul:. Laws of phyiscs don't apply to you, your imagination and mind create everything you want to experience etc, so why not make your own reality? Your body may not be perfect, this world and the human body limits you, but your spirit and conciousness is eternal, you're more powerful than you can imagine. Just not in this 3d realm shithole filled with negativity.

This may be cope, but believing in this and letting your imagination run wild will make you super happy and you won't see death with such dread. Death is an illusion anyway, only your body dies, not your spirit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 18603
might wanna give this a read. If this is real you could literally create anything and experience anything just from your imagination. Sounds schizo ik but it makes sense if you analyze and document yourself on these

tl;dr : After you die you see a white tunnel of light and if you go into it you reincarnate back to earth and get your memory wiped, if you don't , parasitic entities that feed on negative emotions (archons) will guilt trip you, transform in one of your loved ones or turn into jesus or whoever you believe in, since they can read your mind and soul and try to lure you in. They need your consent to send you back they can't just grab you. This is called Gnosticism , sounds more believeable than popular religions that threaten you with hell. Gnosticism and Buddhism mogs islam and christianity when it comes to spirituality and afterlife

If you avoid the tunnel and don't reincarnate back to earth it's like you're in creative mode in minecraft :lul:. Laws of phyiscs don't apply to you, your imagination and mind create everything you want to experience etc, so why not make your own reality? Your body may not be perfect, this world and the human body limits you, but your spirit and conciousness is eternal, you're more powerful than you can imagine. Just not in this 3d realm shithole filled with negativity.

This may be cope, but believing in this and letting your imagination run wild will make you super happy and you won't see death with such dread. Death is an illusion anyway, only your body dies, not your spirit

Sign Language Schizophrenia GIF by Sign with Robert
Sign Language Mental Illness GIF by Sign with Robert
Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF
Mental Health GIF by By Sauts // Alex Sautter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Miałem to samo, najgorszy jest dla mnie okres listopada tak szczerze. Nie wiem co zrobiłęm, ale jakoś jak wiesz że nie masz nic do stracenia, masz jeszcze więcej motywacji. Nie chcę zabrzmieć jak redpilowy coper, ale co ja bym polecił to na pewno siłownie - to pomogło mi na pewno i wyleczy każdego z mental breakdownu. Na pewno też musisz wziąć się za siebie, jakby jakieś zajęcie żebyś nie musiał ciągle myśleć "o byciu z polski i wyglądzie", bo to przegięcie. Dużo innych rzeczy niż tylko ruchanie nastoletnich dziwek co kompletnie nie ma sensu. Więc no, poodbudywuj relacje z innymi ludźmi, przewietrz umysł i weź się w garść. Pozdro.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Ive had enough of the coping, the pill that destroyed me the most was the polakpill. I'm a polish subhuman that genetically inherited subhuman bones therefore I am destined for failure.

Im planning to either jump from a cliff or throw myself under a train, which one should it be?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 13626 and zharupodrugu
sounds schizo, but reincarnation isn't such a far fetched topic, gnostics, buddhists, hindus or whatever they're called believe in it. Even op said he doesnt believe in hell and all that and maybe reincarnation. You didn't even read the post and arguments and sources on it

But sorry to tell you, you're close minded if you only believe in hell - earth - heaven. Life is way bigger than this, your fault if you don't open your mind to new ideas, schizo sounding or not. If it's real at the end of the day, who wins? You reincarnate back to earth maybe as a truecel and i ascend literally into something most humans can't think or fantasize about

sounds schizo, but reincarnation isn't such a far fetched topic, gnostics, buddhists, hindus or whatever they're called believe in it. Even op said he doesnt believe in hell and all that and maybe reincarnation. You didn't even read the post and arguments and sources on it

But sorry to tell you, you're close minded if you only believe in hell - earth - heaven. Life is way bigger than this, your fault if you don't open your mind to new ideas, schizo sounding or not. If it's real at the end of the day, who wins? You reincarnate back to earth maybe as a truecel and i ascend literally into something most humans can't think or fantasize about
I grew up Catholic but am Agnostic now do not believe in god / religion, if people say they have a divine experience tbh I do not doubt them but seeing as nothing of the sort has happened in my life I just lost interest and faith, realised I had not connection to god but I do try to not push my views on the subject on others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I grew up Catholic but am Agnostic now do not believe in god / religion, if people say they have a divine experience tbh I do not doubt them but seeing as nothing of the sort has happened in my life I just lost interest and faith, realised I had not connection to god but I do try to not push my views on the subject on others.
same happened with me , was christian orthodox but these religions never made sense with me, i lost faith cause of multiple reasons, gnosticism answered all my questions, why is there suffering on this earth, where is god etc. Turns out, life is not what christianity and islam tells you, it's far more complex and mysterious.

For all we know we are in purgatory . I do believe to be multiple realities, we are living in the 3d one tbh,it sucks, limits you, both positive and negative experiences, i'm wondering how other realities look, after all, our eyes and ears play tricks on us from time to time . We can't rely on them, they're senses for this world

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
He clearly doesn't have anything worth living for, and even if he were to do everything at hand to improve his situation, overcome trauma, etc... he probably would just end up living a mediocre life at best.

Why should he care about the people that brought him to this world to suffer and may have even been the cause of it? If they would rather keep him alive suffering just so they don't have to feel guilty about his death they are egoistic cunts and do not deserve any sort of consideration.

Sorry man but your post reads like something out of Reddit.
Brutal but true :(

As a pajeet your SMV in poland would be bigger than his, your height kinda means its over but were you like 175 cm you would do good
Jebla idzie dostac w tej p0lsce

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Being darker than white is a halo in p0land, u can always learn a few italian words like pizza, pasta, mamma mia and larp as an italian. The f0ids are so retarded they gonna believe you
Not exactly ifd u are curry girls still dont like you, i see curries on Poland only on kebab shops and they arę ugly af and tsllest arę like 5'9 tbh they dont smv mog

Co ty pierdolisz ziom life jest bjutiful

Life got so much better for me in mid 20s upwards. The only downside is I can't bang prime girls easily now as I'm oldcel, but trust me, life does get better if you make moves to improve it.

To KYS at 18 is a huge waste of potential. Plus, you should be proud of your European heritage as well. Don't throw away your genes. I would only ever encourage an ethnic male to kill himself. We need more white people in the world, not less.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and GetShrekt
Not exactly ifd u are curry girls still dont like you, i see curries on Poland only on kebab shops and they arę ugly af and tsllest arę like 5'9 tbh they dont smv mog
No ale czasem jest tak że siedzą p0lki w kebsie i patrzą na currycela jak robi kebsy i go podrywają xd

EE men have shitty genetics generally and shitty countries. The average monthly wage is about 300 dollars. jfl. It's a race to the bottom.

jokes aside, he didn't connect since Sunday. fuck, just don't do it. i hope ur okay, fuck...

Don't do it bro. I am a 40yo virgin and I enjoy my life. As time goes by it becomes less and less of an issue. You will make more money, find better copes. And life goes by so far anyway that you can just as well wait it out.

take the L (fortnite)

this too shall pass

Lmao this nigga legit roped :lul: