killing myself soon

polish untermensch, the germans should have exterminated you, i'm right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 8869
He clearly doesn't have anything worth living for, and even if he were to do everything at hand to improve his situation, overcome trauma, etc... he probably would just end up living a mediocre life at best.

Why should he care about the people that brought him to this world to suffer and may have even been the cause of it? If they would rather keep him alive suffering just so they don't have to feel guilty about his death they are egoistic cunts and do not deserve any sort of consideration.

Sorry man but your post reads like something out of Reddit.
No offense but 18yos talking about suicide is something out of Reddit too

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18603, Deleted member 8869 and 3 others
Leave your steam acc here pls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Hueless and weedcoper
Also, who sexually abused you?

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 20148 and Deleted member 16369
Hitler wanted to kill the poles and enslave the ones left, by roping you're doing that man a favor
Based fuhrer:feelsgood:

Still, don't rope OP I'm rooting for you :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
my cousin, i was 7 and he was 14
JFL polska at its finest. I hope he didn't shove some foreign objects into your rectum. Also, was your cousin a male? If so, why is he such a faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 20148 and Deleted member 16369
Don't do it.
Still, don't rope OP I'm rooting for you :Comfy::Comfy:
Vile

look how subhuman i look

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and rand anon
I dont believe in cucked abrahimic religions, sorry.

I think there is either nothing after death or reincarnation.

You're in for a big surprise. You've been warned.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, chawaje and Moggie
Time for what?
To live life.
He is already devastated and hopeless at such a young age, and soon he will have to endure the struggles of being an adult as well, I don't see how it is supposed to get any better for him tbh,
He is considering suicide of course he will not think of anything positive or things to look forward to, he is on this forum for a reason I assume he is unsatisfied with how he looks and wants to improve, wants to know why his life is shit and discovered the blackpill, he says he does not care about looks but posts a picture of himself and says he looks subhuman, so looks do matter to him. His problems are all mental, his ocd and his terrible life experinces, I do not know what to say that is not pure cope but these are conditions people live with and cannot be cured, only managed, I know people with ocd in my immediate family and it is a difficult condition only managed with medication.

View attachment 1782990

look how subhuman i look
You look tired and depressed, it is the reddish colour to the eyes and the lines / bags under the eyes are you sleeping enough? Your mouth corneres are downturned aswell. Can't give you an honest opinion on your looks unless you take care of yourself for the next few weeks and then dm me a picture.

@weedcoper dm me your steam, I'll talk to you, your polish so do you play any paradox games?

bro. just try drinking water and taking a shower. trust me on this one

• JFL
He is considering suicide of course he will not think of anything positive or things to look forward to
Not true, if you have things going for you in your life you would take them into account too and probably wouldn’t even seriously consider roping to begin with.

I assume he is unsatisfied with how he looks and wants to improve, wants to know why his life is shit and discovered the blackpill, he says he does not care about looks but posts a picture of himself and says he looks subhuman, so looks do matter to him.
Yeah he is an attention whore, otherwise he wouldn’t have made this thread, does this mean he is not serious about roping? Not necessarily, but there’s 2 only possible outcomes, he either goes through with it cuz he has enough reasons to do it or he doesn’t cuz that is not the case, which is why I don’t understand why you guys are so invested on stopping him from doing it when what will happen is pretty much decided already.
People don’t usually rope over trivial things and if they do, should we really care about their losses?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and mazzi
Really? Hold on until you are 25 or so and if you are still living in a pit of shit maybe rethink about sui. 18 is too young to think about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and chawaje
View attachment 1782990

look how subhuman i look
At least try to lose weight, get to low bf and get a fringe before you rope to see at least that you could look improved. You are white, have wide jaw and full red lips. It’s hard to do when ur depressed with no motivation, I know that feeling all too well, but staying depressed with no motivation will not cure it either. I looked like shit at 18 and now look much better at 21

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and rand anon
At least try to lose weight, get to low bf
Why aren't more people telling him this, he's bloated af. Dude could hve a decent lower third under all the fat. And yeah his haircut is shit, he needs to grow it out

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Moggie
Not true, if you have things going for you in your life you would take them into account too and probably wouldn’t even seriously consider roping to begin with.

Yeah he is an attention whore, otherwise he wouldn’t have made this thread, does this mean he is not serious about roping? Not necessarily, but there’s 2 only possible outcomes, he either goes through with it cuz he has enough reasons to do it or he doesn’t cuz that is not the case, which is why I don’t understand why you guys are so invested on stopping him from doing it when what will happen is pretty much decided already.
People don’t usually rope over trivial things and if they do, should we really care about their losses?
I think I get invested into it as I have known people who roped. No matter how indirect it is when you see or hear of it being talked about and it happens you feel guilty and think it could have been stopped. I do not know what he is thinking about or his life experiences so only mine are being used to influence my behaviour which is to try and tell him to not do it.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I heard there's a war right across the boarder of Poland and a lot of Polish mercenaries there. Much more honorable to die in battle than of suicide.

bro ive been through trauma (sexual abuse) when i was only 7yo, im fucked for life and destined for failure anyway. No amount of therapy or looksmaxxing can save me.
how did it affected you ?

how did it affected you ?
made me feel guilty all of my childhood, constant rethinking of the trauma, intrusive thoughts, impulsiveness, self-destructive behaviour, depression

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
made me feel guilty all of my childhood, constant rethinking of the trauma, intrusive thoughts, impulsiveness, self-destructive behaviour, depression
napisz pm mordo

• So Sad
Reactions: chawaje
napisz pm mordo
ja brałem mdma, dopalacze, fete w wieku 14 lat, to mi tak zryło banie że głowa mała. Uszkodziłem mój mózg na zawsze kiedy dopiero sie rozwijał.

• So Sad
Reactions: chawaje
Go ER. Get revenge on the people who hurt you.:feelshehe:

stop being gay

hold you hand over the stove fire for few seconds so you feel real pain motherfucker. youre a pussy, a complete faggot. inject trenbolone and rape your childhood rapist and slit their throat, then you can commit suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 18603
hold you hand over the stove fire for few seconds so you feel real pain motherfucker. youre a pussy, a complete faggot. inject trenbolone and rape your childhood rapist and slit their throat, then you can commit suicide
Based tbh.

You should talk to @Nameless_Sunflower. He's a licensed shrink specializing in delusions and polaks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 3828
doesn't redeem my other fucked up features.
You'll never look like Chico. What of it? You're not a burn victim either. And that means you'll be able to be alright. You can have the nice things to be had if you're smart enough.

• +1
Good riddance suck my cock as you get lowered into the grave

Ive had enough of the coping, the pill that destroyed me the most was the polakpill. I'm a polish subhuman that genetically inherited subhuman bones therefore I am destined for failure.

Im planning to either jump from a cliff or throw myself under a train, which one should it be?
Don't get in the 4chan meme,poles are a nobal people.
Just looksmax and learn about surgeries and softmaxxing

And there many polish Chad's here like @chawaje @chawaje help your conutryman out bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 3828, Moggie and 1 other person
nigga I'm 5'3 and pajeet u smvmog me to infinity :feelskek::feelskek:

Also ur a bloated fatfuck, lose the weight and who knows, you just might be HTN or better:Comfy::Comfy:
As a pajeet your SMV in poland would be bigger than his, your height kinda means its over but were you like 175 cm you would do good

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and rand anon
Don't kys man, try to rob a bank with old man mask (pm for guide)
Once i was suicidal like you, but with time i realized one thing

Thank you. I shall oblige:

You remind me...of myself. When I was a young child, I became deeply invested in STEM. I started to like Microbiology, HIV, cancer, and scripting languages.

I have a brain lesion, resulting in Dyscalculia and NLD. When I was a young child, I also received academic excellence certificates. However, Mother chose to home-school me due to my ASD symptoms and domestic violence experiences. I ended up spending my time reading dictionaries, medical books, digital encyclopedias and searching for medical information online since Mother was often too busy violently arguing with her husband to help me.

Buford

Childhood1

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?
Moronism
Png

#182847324Monday, February 01, 2016 3:54 PM CST
"come on man, the public has a hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness already, don't make it worse for people that are actually suffering by trying to pull some strange character online." I would not necessarily consider my condition as purely a mental-illness, given that I suffer from neurological symptoms as well. Although, I prefer to focus on the social aspects. I am genuinely interested in understanding why I continue to receive aggression seemingly-narcissistic individuals. I have not attempted to insult said individuals nor have I patronized in the same manner that they often patronize me, which is why I am so upset. Whether you believe my claims is a matter of personal opinion. I only desire an objectively-valid, logical answer. Is the "hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness" that you described a factor within the situation? Regardless of your opinion regarding my suffering, if you explain to me why this constantly occurs despite my lack of aggression towards those individuals, I will be very grateful for your efforts. After-all, I can somewhat understand why you would be so skeptical, given the anonymity provided by the Internet.
more_horiz @Nameless_Sunflower

WIN 20220305 14 31 55 Pro

Hope this all makes sense to you.
I wish you the best

Can't tell if your making fun of me or not in this post but yeah this shit really happened :/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452