kind of need help with the situation i’m in

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
was gunna ask chat gpt what to do but i’m gunna ask other ppl instead of a fuckin ai lol

basically i’ve been speaking on and off with this girl for a long time now like 9 months but never met her we met off wizz or yubo i think and have just been on and off but it’s gotten way way too serious now, i kind of told her i loved her ages ago when we stopped speaking one time, and we have stopped speaking and started again maybe 6 times now

now she is finally asking to meet me but i don’t really find her that attractive but it’s gone wayyyy to deep for me to be like pulling out now and saying i don’t like her anymore after she has asked to meet me, in this time i’ve recently been meeting up with 2 different girls she does not know about, only side things but i’ve been with a few girls now and i realised for me to actually like the girl i have to be physically attracted to them, sounds kind of brutal i know

this girl (the one i haven’t met) is really nice that’s why i feel a bit bad and we have been speaking for so long she buys me things to my house like protein snacks for gym and shit like that and really likes me, i like her as a person a lot she’s head over heels for me and would probably do anything lol

but after chilling with these other girls i’ve known for a week i’ve realised i don’t really find this girl that wants to meet with me that attractive and that’s also a big reason why i never met up with her and will meet up with other girls but i’m so far into this situationship idk what to do, i met these other girls a few weeks ago and i actually want to fuck one of them, i can’t really say the same about this girl that wants to meet tho i feel like i would be having sex just to please her and not enjoy it lol, fuck that

also one more thing these girls i have been meeting live 10 mins walking distance the girl that i have not met yet lives 1 hour away car journey too which is another factor to why i haven’t met her (i cba)

now i am asking for wtf i should do with this girl i haven’t met yet

do i tell her i’ve been meeting other girls and hope she has enough self respect to leave me?

do i meet her anyway even though i don’t really want to tbh

do i just start ghosting her (i can’t she will show up at my house and dm my mum on facebook)

help pls give advice i need it

Didn’t read but serious question are you older than the age of 12?

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, 147 and hardestmfintheroom
ask her out

94c75723c035fb1546814d504f95710c.jpg

The girl seems really nice I'd ask her out tbh

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
not a single pixel

update she is gone i ended it

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and 147
was gunna ask chat gpt what to do but i’m gunna ask other ppl instead of a fuckin ai lol

basically i’ve been speaking on and off with this girl for a long time now like 9 months but never met her we met off wizz or yubo i think and have just been on and off but it’s gotten way way too serious now, i kind of told her i loved her ages ago when we stopped speaking one time, and we have stopped speaking and started again maybe 6 times now

now she is finally asking to meet me but i don’t really find her that attractive but it’s gone wayyyy to deep for me to be like pulling out now and saying i don’t like her anymore after she has asked to meet me, in this time i’ve recently been meeting up with 2 different girls she does not know about, only side things but i’ve been with a few girls now and i realised for me to actually like the girl i have to be physically attracted to them, sounds kind of brutal i know

this girl (the one i haven’t met) is really nice that’s why i feel a bit bad and we have been speaking for so long she buys me things to my house like protein snacks for gym and shit like that and really likes me, i like her as a person a lot she’s head over heels for me and would probably do anything lol

but after chilling with these other girls i’ve known for a week i’ve realised i don’t really find this girl that wants to meet with me that attractive and that’s also a big reason why i never met up with her and will meet up with other girls but i’m so far into this situationship idk what to do, i met these other girls a few weeks ago and i actually want to fuck one of them, i can’t really say the same about this girl that wants to meet tho i feel like i would be having sex just to please her and not enjoy it lol, fuck that

also one more thing these girls i have been meeting live 10 mins walking distance the girl that i have not met yet lives 1 hour away car journey too which is another factor to why i haven’t met her (i cba)

now i am asking for wtf i should do with this girl i haven’t met yet

do i tell her i’ve been meeting other girls and hope she has enough self respect to leave me?

do i meet her anyway even though i don’t really want to tbh

do i just start ghosting her (i can’t she will show up at my house and dm my mum on facebook)

help pls give advice i need it
Just use her for sex

I find myself in a challenging situation and could really use some help. It's a bit overwhelming, and I'm not sure where to turn. Any advice or support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Keep the loyal less attractive girl

keep the loyal ugly foid and cheat on her with better looking ones