Kinobody advice on low bf%, diets, bodyfat effect on dating

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken

what he says summed if u dont care watching:

- "perfect diets", macros, clean eating are a joke
- he stays single digit bf% year around and eats processed food
- all that matters is constant kcal deficit (starve yourself year around) and optimal protein intake
- he says he doesn't like too much protein either cuz it makes it harder staying in deficit, because then you gotta decrease carbs/fat
- he thinks low carb and low fat diets are bullshit bcuz you need at least moderate amount from both for optimal hormones, satiation and recovery
- fitness influencers preach diets they don't even follow themselves and cope with steroids and STILL can't maintain single digit bf%

- says getting big don't matter much for slaying
- he noticed a HUGE increase in female attention going from 12-14% to 7-8% bodyfat
- says anybody disagreeing with lowbf% theory for slaying is retarded

tldr if you don't care reading the summary:

- get single digit bf%
- don't be too ugly

fuck you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Kade, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
too lazy to watch vid, did he say anything about getting to that golden 7-8% bodyfat without sacrificing too much muscle

i think single digit body fat lowers T id say hovering around 10-12% is safer

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Hades, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
too lazy to watch vid, did he say anything about getting to that golden 7-8% bodyfat without sacrificing too much muscle
lift heavy, 140g protein

but he also says he doesn't care about being too big because being ripped is way more important for him

lift heavy, 140g protein

but he also says he doesn't care about being too big because being ripped is way more important for him
So he just eats only protein?

Listen to jason blaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3573
So he just eats only protein?
he eats 2200 kcal of which 140g protein which is 560 kcal so that leave 1640 kcal for carbs/fat. he doesnt track carb/fat other than not eating too low fat or too low carbs and adhering to that 2200 kcal limit

Good post. More fuel for my fasting fire.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I too noticed increase in IOIs after losing 10 pounds

I thought that being bigger would be better but nope

he eats 2200 kcal of which 140g protein which is 560 kcal so that leave 1640 kcal for carbs/fat. he doesnt track carb/fat other than not eating too low fat or too low carbs and adhering to that 2200 kcal limit
So just starve yourself and eat mainly protein basically?

???? didnt u understand what i said

hows it mainly protein when its onyl 560 kcal out of 2200? if you have 2 slices in a cake, one is 560kcal slice, other is 1640, which is the "main_" part?

no, he doesn't mainly eat protein, but he eats enough protein

I too noticed increase in IOIs after losing 10 pounds

I thought that being bigger would be better but nope

It is better for some women, but worse for most

???? didnt u understand what i said

hows it mainly protein when its onyl 560 kcal out of 2200? if you have 2 slices in a cake, one is 560kcal slice, other is 1640, which is the "main_" part?

no, he doesn't mainly eat protein, but he eats enough protein
Dude so he basically just eats anything but just remains low body fat, this is just common sense excepts he hits the gym hard no offense dude

8237bf5e6e1c98cbf881358e33dd09e4--pro-bodybuilders-mens-bodybuilding.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 2486
Not one word was read.

Dude so he basically just eats anything but just remains low body fat, this is just common sense excepts he hits the gym hard no offense dude
ur actually dumb

1. where did I say its some quantum physics complexity information
2. most people are fat, skinny fat
3. even the people who are lean, are usually over 10% body fat, not single digit
4. the ones actually single digit% usually don't have muscle mass to go along with it

Not one word was read.

yeah don't bother reading. doesn't work for curries anyways

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Titbot, OOGABOOGA, Over and 1 other person
ur actually dumb

3. even the people who are lean, are usually over 10% body fat, not single digit
4. the ones actually single digit% usually don't have muscle mass to go along with it

THEN WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS POST???? THIS IS OBVIOUS INFO

ur actually dumb

But you know what does work for curries? fucking your whore mother, u mad brah?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Over and LordNorwood
509.jpg

Shut the fuck up cracker ass mf.
my mother is literally taller than you, could probs 1v1 you legit :forcedsmile:
"My mother is taller than you " :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: Yea no one cares bro ill rape her and put an axe through her face bro.
my mother is literally taller than you, could probs 1v1 you legit :forcedsmile:
I seriously doubt your ma is taller than 5'11 but whatever cunt.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
509.jpg

"My mother is taller than you " :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: Yea no one cares bro ill rape her and put an axe through her face bro.
you can't rape her cuz you are a little ugly indian. nobody cares about you. literally never began

instead of browsing forum go wage slave more for your surgeries you ethnic dog :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Over
you can't rape her cuz you are a little ugly indian. nobody cares about you. literally never began

instead of browsing forum go wage slave more for your surgeries you ethnic dog :forcedsmile:
Yea no one cares about you cracker ass mf, you fucking live on this forum brah, says alot about your pathetic existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Yea no one cares about you cracker ass mf, you fucking live on this forum brah, says alot about your pathetic existence.
stop saying brah so much ur not zyzz. u look like the type of guy i buy candied hazelnuts from when im laying at the beach

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
just lol if you look up to a narcy like him

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Vitruvian and Phillybeard1996
stop saying brah so much ur not zyzz. u look like the type of guy i buy candied hazelnuts from when im laying at the beach
Yea ok cunt, you fucking live on this forum, and anyway ill ascend so fucking hard, when I get back from my vacation in february im cycling SARMs, getting inked the fuck up. 'Laying at the beach' yea whatever im sure you get out a lot cunt, except you dont cuz. I bet you'll turn out to be an ethnic too like Gosick.

good post concain goyim

i'm 5'5" self hating gook tbh ngl
Well you say it ironically but would you be the first person on here LARPing as a white man who turned out to be an ethnic?

Well you say it ironically but would you be the first person on here LARPing as a white man who turned out to be an ethnic?
i was literally the one that exposed gosick lmfao. he fooled everyone but me. and yes ive said already. just consider everything i said a larp. i identify as 5'5" self hating gook

i was literally the one that exposed gosick lmfao. he fooled everyone but me. and yes ive said already. just consider everything i said a larp. i identify as 5'5" self hating gook
Ngl when I first read all the posts of Gosick about the whole stormfrontcelling (he posted some really retarded shit) that was kinda suss.

Lowbf is gigacope if you have one of these below

Shit fat distribution
Shit tier saggy wrinkled facial and submental skin
Shit tier low hyoid
Shit tier shallow bone structure in face

Unfortunately except bone structure everything applies to me so its cope for me might not be cope for others though. This is just the truth lowbf is cope for most incels because theyve atleast have one shit trait.LOWBF COPERS BTFO

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and lasthope
509.jpg

I seriously doubt your ma is taller than 5'11 but whatever cunt.
The fuck is this weird ass shit about raping people's moms? Poor fucking show mate. Some real pond scum shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Low bf is achieved at lower bmi range and exercising with taking tdee protein mainly , basically to hit single digit bf

Be 18.5 bmi or lower
Hit gym 5 days a week
Eat tdee, not deficit nor surplus just tdee
Eat protein mainly.

Jfl ur low bf now but due to shit bone structure you still subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot

Shit fat distribution
Shit tier low hyoid

Unfortunately except bone structure everything applies to me so its cope for me might not be cope for others though. This is just the truth lowbf is cope for most incels because theyve atleast have one shit trait.LOWBF COPERS BTFO
cope bro and you know it

it only doesnt work if ur legit truecel tier, but then literally nothing works

cope bro and you know it

it only doesnt work if ur legit truecel tier, but then literally nothing works
Im legit truecel tier.
Good bone structure tbh above average id say but shit tier saggy oldcel skin at 17, and low af hyoid with shit body distributiom. Im at 17bf and my face and neck melted and fused even though i have good bone structure over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot

Shit fat distribution
Shit tier low hyoid

well its not a cope in a lot of cases, in my old photos where I was lean I had hollow cheeks and a more well defined jaw too, fat stores in the face like anywhere else, so when i get back to sub 13% I should probably see some good changes to my facial definition.

Is he on anything btw? Thats sort of the body I want in my end game.

Is he on anything btw? Thats sort of the body I want in my end game.
i dont think so and you cant know for 100% for anyone to be natty or not. some people look shit even on roids some can look good natty

but his physique is naturally attainable

• +1
Reactions: FromEE
i dont think so and you cant know for 100% for anyone to be natty or not. some people look shit even on roids some can look good natty

True tbh.

“Naturally attainable”

Attachments

• 7C4FC25A-3F91-4827-9FB9-A4CA1C1CA121.jpeg
    7C4FC25A-3F91-4827-9FB9-A4CA1C1CA121.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 104
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Yea ok cunt, you fucking live on this forum, and anyway ill ascend so fucking hard, when I get back from my vacation in february im cycling SARMs, getting inked the fuck up. 'Laying at the beach' yea whatever im sure you get out a lot cunt, except you dont cuz. I bet you'll turn out to be an ethnic too like Gosick.
fuck you make me cringe hard

you're a disgusting curry, you'll never ascend

plus imagine wasting time on sarms.
“Naturally attainable”
he has an extremely naturally attainable body, that doesn't mean he's necessarily natty though.

anyone with above sub-par genetics can achieve his body naturally with hard work and good nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
“Naturally attainable”
pictures dont mean anything. its literally even a meme in actual natty circles. its called being "half-natty". they find perfect angles and lighting then jump up sharpness and fine tune pics with ps so they actually look good but then they dont look like they lift in long sleeved shirt

if you watch him walking around he looks his physique is attainably natty

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2756

he has an extremely naturally attainable body, that doesn't mean he's necessarily natty though.

anyone with above sub-par genetics can achieve his body naturally with hard work and good nutrition.
Did you say sub par genetics? You are seriously mistaken if you think that. You’d have to be a genetic freak to look close to that and even then to be full while ripped isn’t possible natty
pictures dont mean anything. its literally even a meme in actual natty circles. its called being "half-natty". they find perfect angles and lighting then jump up sharpness and fine tune pics with ps so they actually look good but then they dont look like they lift in long sleeved shirt

if you watch him walking around he looks his physique is attainably natty
Fair enough but the image he portrays is not achievable natty, maybe for some extreme genetic outlier but even then I have my doubts

Did you say sub par genetics? You are seriously mistaken if you think that. You’d have to be a genetic freak to look close to that and even then to be full while ripped isn’t possible natty
I said above sub-par, majority of people have sub-par genetics.

regardless as @cocainecowboy said, all these dudes that make a living off their physiques look considerably worse irl due to the fact that all their photos are taken under perfect lighting and shot at the correct angles.

anyways, I don't think greg is even natural, he eats chocolate and cheese burritos, intermittent fasting is a meme, he's roiding.

Yea fuck up cunt, idgaf about whatever retarded BS you have to say.

“Naturally attainable”
source.gif

Holy shit look at the size of his chest.

I can't believe there are still people out there that think this kind of physique is attainable naturally.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Vitruvian and balding17yomanletcel
Cant stay in a deficit year round as youll begin to lose muscle. Thats why Connor Murphy lost size (according to him)
913F6FA5 EE2B 4BF2 B771 3821BA2624BC

Lifefuel. Gonna keep fasting until I get so lean I start looking like a fucking skeleton

Jfl at counting macros.Tryhard mode 9000

The guy is on roids. And fucking hell why wouldn't he when he gets paid to look ripped. If anything it's just RealRob 'inject!' advice masked under layers of bullshit.