lemon67
Bronze
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2025
- Posts
- 434
- Reputation
- 368
After school I went up to her and said
“we need to like kiss”
And she was like
“Ohh ok” and her face turned super red which got me nervous so I said
“But there are too many people around”
And she said “what does that mean?”
Then I repeated myself
“There are too many people people around”
Then she said “on Monday we can”
I sold

but eh Atleast I know she’s down for it
“we need to like kiss”
And she was like
“Ohh ok” and her face turned super red which got me nervous so I said
“But there are too many people around”
And she said “what does that mean?”
Then I repeated myself
“There are too many people people around”
Then she said “on Monday we can”
I sold


but eh Atleast I know she’s down for it