thekey
Yurimaxxing
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2025
- Posts
- 2,333
- Reputation
- 3,286
I am hanging out with friends everyday now
And I now have a group slut
So thats cool
And the group slut is actually a female
So
I mean
Yeah
Im officially normie
Hanging out with really normie niggas
And sluts
Nice
Its really boring
I miss my old friends
I miss being autistic with the
This is so tiring
Just constantly masking
I am very good at it but it still sucks
Thats why I use org so much
I can talk about how I truly feel
And can act how I want to
thekey is the closest I will ever be to my true self
And I now have a group slut
So thats cool
And the group slut is actually a female
So
I mean
Yeah
Im officially normie
Hanging out with really normie niggas
And sluts
Nice
Its really boring
I miss my old friends
I miss being autistic with the
This is so tiring
Just constantly masking
I am very good at it but it still sucks
Thats why I use org so much
I can talk about how I truly feel
And can act how I want to
thekey is the closest I will ever be to my true self