Kissing My Girlfriend?

lemon67

lemon67

Bronze
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Posts
407
Reputation
343
Tomorrow I plan on kissing my girlfriend of 2 months the most we ever done so far is hold hands and hug, I'm super fucking nervous and I don't know how to go for it.

What if she pulls back and deny it? Then things will be awkward and it will be embarrassing because I'm going to do it in school and what if people see.

She is the shy type, around 3 weeks ago she would reject my hugs until recently, but i'm tired of being a bitch and talking myself out of things though, we only live once, and if things do go super bad roping is always an option.

My friend told me that with his girlfriend he covered her eyes with his hand then gave her a surprise kiss out of no where and she liked it. Is this a good method? If so why? if not why?

What is the best way I can go about kissing her (I don't need tips on how to kiss but how to initiate it.)

Please help me, and please don't troll I really want genuine advice.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zoddyzod, hypocrite45, Gudlifer and 3 others
how old are you bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: #dnr and ImSomeone
Are you in elementary school mf🤣
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer and polarpop
Nigga finna go by the swings :feelskek::feelskek:
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer and lemon67
1790821852472
 
  • +1
Reactions: ethnic_coper67
This 16yo nigga is scheming to kiss his girlfriend of 2 months☠️
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polarpop and Slavurik
Have you had your first kiss yet genuine question
 
Have you had your first kiss yet genuine question
No i haven't i was in online school from 4-8th grade so i missed out on how to socialize and lots of possible relationships
 
  • +1
Reactions: Farsin
Im just asking for help bro, no need to be mean.
just kiss her what fucking help could you possibly need


if you're scared to kiss your girlfriend of 2 months shes not your girlfriend
 
take high dose of caffeine before you make out with her
 
just kiss her what fucking help could you possibly need


if you're scared to kiss your girlfriend of 2 months shes not your girlfriend
I've never kissed somebody before and she use to reject my hugs so im scared she will reject my kiss. When she use to reject my hugs that use to be the worst feeling. So if she rejects my kiss that shit will be even worse
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer
No i haven't i was in online school from 4-8th grade so i missed out on how to socialize and lots of possible relationships
Find a place where it’s just you two and talk and eventually bring up how you’ve never had your first kiss and then get closer and go from there
 
Tomorrow I plan on kissing my girlfriend of 2 months the most we ever done so far is hold hands and hug, I'm super fucking nervous and I don't know how to go for it.

What if she pulls back and deny it? Then things will be awkward and it will be embarrassing because I'm going to do it in school and what if people see.

She is the shy type, around 3 weeks ago she would reject my hugs until recently, but i'm tired of being a bitch and talking myself out of things though, we only live once, and if things do go super bad roping is always an option.

My friend told me that with his girlfriend he covered her eyes with his hand then gave her a surprise kiss out of no where and she liked it. Is this a good method? If so why? if not why?

What is the best way I can go about kissing her (I don't need tips on how to kiss but how to initiate it.)

Please help me, and please don't troll I really want genuine advice.
dude fucking reminding me of my freshmen year girlfriend, and how nervous i was to kiss her. Fuck you for reminding me of her
 
honestly bro ignore all the other comments; just enjoy the moment bro im glad for your innocence dont rush it avoid lust just enjoy a genuine relationship dont worry bro if she really likes you she'll be happy :):)
 
  • Love it
Reactions: lemon67
Find a place where it’s just you two and talk and eventually bring up how you’ve never had your first kiss and then get closer and go from there
Brooo thats so bad... Why would i tell her "I've never had my first kiss" cmon now thats a fucking turn off
 
  • +1
Reactions: Farsin
honestly bro ignore all the other comments; just enjoy the moment bro im glad for your innocence dont rush it avoid lust just enjoy a genuine relationship dont worry bro if she really likes you she'll be happy :):)
Thanks!! I don't want to kiss her because of lust, tbh she is so innocent that I dont even feel lustful towards her and when the moments i do i feel terrible so I try to not see her in a lustful way. I want to kiss her because i genuinely want to be close with her and have a connection.
 
Thanks!! I don't want to kiss her because of lust, tbh she is so innocent that I dont even feel lustful towards her and when the moments i do i feel terrible so I try to not see her in a lustful way. I want to kiss her because i genuinely want to be close with her and have a connection.
for me personally if i truly like someone then i physically can't see them lustfully. just staring into their eyes would be enough excitement for me
 
  • Love it
Reactions: lemon67
Brooo thats so bad... Why would i tell her "I've never had my first kiss" cmon now thats a fucking turn off
You said she was shy so she’ll prob like guys that are open
 
Tomorrow I plan on kissing my girlfriend of 2 months the most we ever done so far is hold hands and hug, I'm super fucking nervous and I don't know how to go for it.

What if she pulls back and deny it? Then things will be awkward and it will be embarrassing because I'm going to do it in school and what if people see.

She is the shy type, around 3 weeks ago she would reject my hugs until recently, but i'm tired of being a bitch and talking myself out of things though, we only live once, and if things do go super bad roping is always an option.

My friend told me that with his girlfriend he covered her eyes with his hand then gave her a surprise kiss out of no where and she liked it. Is this a good method? If so why? if not why?

What is the best way I can go about kissing her (I don't need tips on how to kiss but how to initiate it.)

Please help me, and please don't troll I really want genuine advice.
Yall aren’t dating lol
 

Similar threads

Gudlifer
Replies
11
Views
54
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
lockhead
Replies
16
Views
67
lockhead
lockhead
IOD
Replies
1
Views
10
Don Alejo Garza
Don Alejo Garza
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
17
Views
138
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
theblueprints
Replies
14
Views
102
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17

Users who are viewing this thread

  • hypocrite45
  • lemon67
Back
Top