my "girlfriend" rejects my hugs

Gudlifer

Gudlifer

🖕
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Posts
7,134
Reputation
12,762
1790822186377
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: underbiteuser, Tesarossa, horseman and 5 others
shes js playing hard to get
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser, horseman and Gudlifer
thats sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and Gudlifer
This nigga was gonna rope like a month ago bc a foid:feelskek:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser, horseman and Gudlifer
Give me more context here, why does he think this woman is his gf?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TrueFaelid and Gudlifer
Give me more context here, why does he think this woman is his gf?
Tomorrow I plan on kissing my girlfriend of 2 months the most we ever done so far is hold hands and hug, I'm super fucking nervous and I don't know how to go for it.

What if she pulls back and deny it? Then things will be awkward and it will be embarrassing because I'm going to do it in school and what if people see.

She is the shy type, around 3 weeks ago she would reject my hugs until recently, but i'm tired of being a bitch and talking myself out of things though, we only live once, and if things do go super bad roping is always an option.

My friend told me that with his girlfriend he covered her eyes with his hand then gave her a surprise kiss out of no where and she liked it. Is this a good method? If so why? if not why?

What is the best way I can go about kissing her (I don't need tips on how to kiss but how to initiate it.)

Please help me, and please don't troll I really want genuine advice.
 
Tomorrow I plan on kissing my girlfriend of 2 months the most we ever done so far is hold hands and hug, I'm super fucking nervous and I don't know how to go for it.

What if she pulls back and deny it? Then things will be awkward and it will be embarrassing because I'm going to do it in school and what if people see.

She is the shy type, around 3 weeks ago she would reject my hugs until recently, but i'm tired of being a bitch and talking myself out of things though, we only live once, and if things do go super bad roping is always an option.

My friend told me that with his girlfriend he covered her eyes with his hand then gave her a surprise kiss out of no where and she liked it. Is this a good method? If so why? if not why?

What is the best way I can go about kissing her (I don't need tips on how to kiss but how to initiate it.)

Please help me, and please don't troll I really want genuine advice.
Oh he's probably in high school or even middle school. Sounds like they were intimate before and now she's losing interest. Holding hands is more intimate than greeting hugs.

Many high school males don't even get this so if anything he's winning.

He should be careful about that surprise kissing stuff. Now adays these stupid beaches will accuse you of sexual assault for way less. It's always playing with fire when it comes to this shit. He needs to be able to read the vibes, and even then they can always turn on you.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer
cuck shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser
Tomorrow I plan on kissing my girlfriend of 2 months the most we ever done so far is hold hands and hug, I'm super fucking nervous and I don't know how to go for it.

What if she pulls back and deny it? Then things will be awkward and it will be embarrassing because I'm going to do it in school and what if people see.

She is the shy type, around 3 weeks ago she would reject my hugs until recently, but i'm tired of being a bitch and talking myself out of things though, we only live once, and if things do go super bad roping is always an option.

My friend told me that with his girlfriend he covered her eyes with his hand then gave her a surprise kiss out of no where and she liked it. Is this a good method? If so why? if not why?

What is the best way I can go about kissing her (I don't need tips on how to kiss but how to initiate it.)

Please help me, and please don't troll I really want genuine advice.
Yea and what if she kisses you back? Even if she doesn’t your so young it doesn’t fucking matter your gonna be 20 and js not remember at all
 
Oh he's probably in high school or even middle school. Sounds like they were intimate before and now she's losing interest. Holding hands is more intimate than greeting hugs.

Many high school males don't even get this so if anything he's winning.

He should be careful about that surprise kissing stuff. Now adays these stupid beaches will accuse you of sexual assault for way less. It's always playing with fire when it comes to this shit. He needs to be able to read the vibes, and even then they can always turn on you.
He's 16, it's pathetic


Yea and what if she kisses you back? Even if she doesn’t your so young it doesn’t fucking matter your gonna be 20 and js not remember at all
I'm saying his situation is pathetic
 

Similar threads

IOD
Replies
1
Views
8
Don Alejo Garza
Don Alejo Garza
lemon67
Replies
27
Views
73
Farsin
Farsin
lockhead
Replies
16
Views
67
lockhead
lockhead
theblueprints
Replies
14
Views
102
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
EyeHateGod
Replies
3
Views
38
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jflmeister
  • Acruxes
  • underbiteuser
  • Mecha-Man
  • IcyBiney
  • SachaJaat
  • Gudlifer
Back
Top