Kits4Less HGH?

tista

tista

Iron
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
48
Reputation
18
Sorry, I know this has been asked a ton but I need firm answers. On some forums people say that it's shit and that it lowered IGF levels, but in most places people say it's legit just overpriced. I don't really care that it's overpriced cus I'm not broke. I'm purely concerned about whether it's real or not. It's Janoshik tested so I don't see how it couldn't be real. And if you're gonna say to get bloodwork I prefer not to. I don't feel side effects on 6 IU, everything is placebo so far I think.
 
what do you mean you don't see how it couldn't be real? Janoshik only guarantees one sample
 
  • +1
Reactions: tista
Sorry, I know this has been asked a ton but I need firm answers. On some forums people say that it's shit and that it lowered IGF levels, but in most places people say it's legit just overpriced. I don't really care that it's overpriced cus I'm not broke. I'm purely concerned about whether it's real or not. It's Janoshik tested so I don't see how it couldn't be real. And if you're gonna say to get bloodwork I prefer not to. I don't feel side effects on 6 IU, everything is placebo so far I think.
kits4less.com and .is is pretty trusted bro. it has very high rep across multiple forums. the dose is low and i doubt you've been using it for long.
 
kits4less.com and .is is pretty trusted bro. it has very high rep across multiple forums. the dose is low and i doubt you've been using it for long.
Yeah I haven't been on it for long. I saw that 0.07mg/kg is optimal but I honestly thought that was crazy much. Would you recommend using that much
 

Similar threads

FoidEater
Replies
4
Views
35
FoidEater
FoidEater
F
Replies
2
Views
33
isotretmaxq
isotretmaxq
BlameGeneticsNotMe
Replies
5
Views
28
BlameGeneticsNotMe
BlameGeneticsNotMe
A
Replies
2
Views
36
S1LOnik
S1LOnik
DrPepperMaxxing
  • Question
Replies
0
Views
34
DrPepperMaxxing
DrPepperMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top