⚔KKK⚔ RECRUITMENT

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
THE KKK IS RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!!

THE ONLY CURRENT REQUIREMENT IS TO HATE NIGGERS AND ETHNICS!
YOU CAN BE BLACK OR ETHNIC TO JOIN BUT MUST HATE YOURSELF AND YOUR RACE!
BENEFITS OF JOINING ARE A COOL COSTUME, CHILLIN WITH THE BOYS WHILE LYNCHING NIGGERS, AND BEING APART OF A GROUP OF LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS!!! JOIN TODAY!!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 3832 and 6 others
nigger nigger I see you hanging
you’re from a tree, dead as fuck
nigger I’m not playing
you’re out of luck

I made that up barely right now boyos

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
nigger nigger I see you hanging
you’re from a tree, dead as fuck
nigger I’m not playing
you’re out of luck

I made that up barely right now boyos
mirin, u can join

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
We are the Kounter Kulture Komedy

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
KK
Can i join now

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Oh that nigger came down
And I came around
And hung that nigger from a tree
Then my balding 5'2" subhuman curry janitor cleaned up

Now can I join?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 3832 and 3 others
There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore, 25thpercentile human, BigBoy and 2 others
Oh that nigger came down
And I came around
And hung that nigger from a tree
Then my balding 5'2" subhuman curry janitor cleaned up

Now can I join?
yes, welcome

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and BigBoy
@mplayer1234 let's join bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 25thpercentile human
There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, fukmylyf and 1 other person
new requirement:
u gotta make a poem to join the kool kids klub

• +1
jfl if you think they can't scan your messages and emails already

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The niggers are up to this I just know they are

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf, 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@mplayer1234 let's join bro
Sure he can "join" we're gonna be having a meeting in a field this weekend, make sure he brings the wooden cross and some rope

• JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
We need a vehicle

Lets take @BigBoy janitor mobile

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Sure he can "join" we're gonna be having a meeting in a field this weekend, make sure he brings the wooden cross and some rope
LOOKSMAX MEETUP PART 3: I SKIN @mplayer1234 AND ABSORB HIS COLLAGEN AND LIFE ENERGY! +0.5 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Elias
I HATE NIGGERS
I HATE GOOKS
I HATE PAKIS
I HATE JEWS

this my poem can i join

• JFL
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.
4353.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Elias and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just chillin with the boys at the local amusement park! What a fun weekend!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 685

Ngl I dream of being white, I hate being ethnic tbh,

https://incels.is/threads/im-surprised-i-havent-even-roped-as-an-ethnic.46579/

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
:forcedsmile::tiny:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
let me join bro let me be co leader under you bro

I love black people, all ethics, and I’m aboriginal from Australia, can I still join?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685