Klinefelter syndrome?

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
My parents tend to pretend there is nothing wrong and would beat me if I even utter a concern so I am in the dark. I live with my parents and I have no insurence. Klinefelter syndrome is a rare genetic condition (fewer than 200,000 US cases per year) in which a male is born with an extra copy of the X chromosome. It is isn't inherited, but rather occurs only as a result of a random genetic error after conception. Males born with Klinefelter syndrome may have low testosterone and reduced muscle mass, facial hair, and body hair. Most males with this condition produce little or no sperm. Sometimes, symptoms are more evident and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor motor coordination, less body hair, breast growth, and less interest in sex(not really my case). Often, these symptoms are noticed only at puberty.Intelligence is usually normal(in my case I am below average), but reading difficulties and problems with speech are more common, which is the case for me. Also AD/HD which I have been diagnosed with is more common with people with this condition ...... It is linked with being birth by an older mother. My mother was fairly old when I was born! Please if anyone of the medical field is in here, I would appriaciate some imput. Thank you.
-Nick :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
I first heard about from a video on Bjork's stalker( Hispancel sends bombs to whore). He kind of looks like me but I am uglier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
You are either really young, still growing, or its over.

If you arent age 23 then it means you are growing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 3828
You are either really young, still growing, or its over.

If you arent age 23 then it means you are growing
Don't be a fucking retard. Obviously it is over. Anyone that says other wise is a pathetic little cuck

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 3828
I fucking hate anyone that tries to be positive. Those people are less than worms. Life unworthy of life(like me)

• +1
Don't be a fucking retard. Obviously it is over. Anyone that says other wise is a pathetic little cuck
Dont make a thread about it then if you know its aleardy over you stupid fucking bitch

• JFL
Dont make a thread about it then if you know its aleardy over you stupid fucking bitch
I did not make this thread for advice like a faggot. I am just curious if I have this condition you botched abortion

I did not make this thread for advice like a faggot. I am just curious if I have this condition you botched abortion
Who the fuck cares what condition you have or not, only thing that matters is that its OVER for your bitchass

stop crying about it and blaming it on some disorders and get on steroids you retarded fucking 12 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 17542
I fucking hate anyone that tries to be positive. Those people are less than worms. Life unworthy of life(like me)
Here is good forum for you, trucel. (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, .🇹🇩. and ugly_man
Blackpill

.club

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ugly_man
Plus I don't want to be an incel but no matter what I always will be and no amount of surgery or coping will fix it. I thought about getting a hooker but she would be drive to suicide if she seen me nude. Women would rather fuck pigs than me

bye going on hiatus

Last edited:
How big are your balls?

If smaller than 3.5cm you probably havr klinefelters.

If larger, you probably definitely dont

I dont know how to measure but probaly smaller than 2
How big are your balls?

If smaller than 3.5cm you probably havr klinefelters.

If larger, you probably definitely dont

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
My balls is mostly just loose skin.
Pls inject T for the love of god.

It will grow your dick, make your face more masc, and you can just fraud being a steroid user instead of having to admit you have klinefelters

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and BearBoy
As a man you were cucked out of options
small testicles=low T=long term strategist=beta provider=roastie's cuckold or incel
I'm below average too and skinnyfat my whole life
It's never begun
going on roids won't even help you at this point you virgin loser
end it

With less hypergamy people like you could live a happy life:finding a virgin gf in 20s kids in 30s and being a loving family man
or maybe it was always over?

Attachments

• 1381351-da25fc7d17bcdc55c0530f19338523f1.mov
    9.1 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: ugly_man
As a man you were cucked out of options
small testicles=low T=long term strategist=beta provider=roastie's cuckold or incel
I'm below average too and skinnyfat my whole life
It's never begun
going on roids won't even help you at this point you virgin loser
end it

With less hypergamy people like you could live a happy life:finding a virgin gf in 20s kids in 30s and being a loving family man
or maybe it was always over?
no women would never settle for a lesser being no matter the culture. Its over and there is nothing I can do. And if you say otherwise please chop off your dick and go fuck yourself. :feelswhy:

• +1
steriods and/ t treatment will never help retard. :feelsuhh:

Why not retard
first my parents wont let me and my doctor thinks im fine as long as i jerk off. secondly there is not enough t and/or steriods in the world to make me normal and even if i can get normal i still can not vcompete with people with natural t

first my parents wont let me and my doctor thinks im fine as long as i jerk off. secondly there is not enough t and/or steriods in the world to make me normal and even if i can get normal i still can not vcompete with people with natural t
You have a legit medical condition.

You should get prescribed. Even if you cant get at prescription, you can just buy it off steroid sites.

You also dont look that off, and it will masculinze your features, grow dick, muscles, deepen voice, lose bodyfat.

Cheap as fuck anyways, and you will have tripple that of the average natty T. Might aswell.

Only other option is to rope

• JFL
Reactions: ugly_man
You have a legit medical condition.

You should get prescribed. Even if you cant get at prescription, you can just buy it off steroid sites.

You also dont look that off, and it will masculinze your features, grow dick, muscles, deepen voice, lose bodyfat.

Cheap as fuck anyways, and you will have tripple that of the average natty T. Might aswell.

Only other option is to rope
parents wont let me and my doctor thinks im fine as long as i jerk off.

parents wont let me and my doctor thinks im fine as long as i jerk off.
I jerked off and had sex drive 4 years before i even hit puberty jfl.

Get a genetics test

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Get on aromasin and DSIP nasal spray,tell your parents it's a performance enhancer or think of a way to fool them.
DSIP and aromasin will increase your Test,DHT and aromasin metabolizes into 17hydroexemestane which is 40 times more Androgenic than DHT,so its a super androgen.
This would skyrocket your T levels and would give u many benefits.
This is the best u can do. Also try to find a job and don't become a self hating Incel.
Also Aromasin and DSIP won't shut u down like test injections and steroids would,so no need for PCT.
GOOD luck bro and i hope u make it out of your hell.
the only answer is to rope

• +1
Get on aromasin and DSIP nasal spray,tell your parents it's a performance enhancer or think of a way to fool them.
DSIP and aromasin will increase your Test,DHT and aromasin metabolizes into 17hydroexemestane which is 40 times more Androgenic than DHT,so its a super androgen.
This would skyrocket your T levels and would give u many benefits.
This is the best u can do. Also try to find a job and don't become a self hating Incel.
Also Aromasin and DSIP won't shut u down like test injections and steroids would,so no need for PCT.
GOOD luck bro and i hope u make it out of your hell.
He needs to inject.

His body is literally not capable of producing enough T no matter how many supps or T boosters he takes. He is essentially already shut down with 2cm balls

• +1
HHmm
He needs to inject.

His body is literally not capable of producing enough T no matter how many supps or T boosters he takes. He is essentially already shut down with 2cm balls
You are right

My parents tend to pretend there is nothing wrong and would beat me if I even utter a concern so I am in the dark. I live with my parents and I have no insurence. Klinefelter syndrome is a rare genetic condition (fewer than 200,000 US cases per year) in which a male is born with an extra copy of the X chromosome. It is isn't inherited, but rather occurs only as a result of a random genetic error after conception. Males born with Klinefelter syndrome may have low testosterone and reduced muscle mass, facial hair, and body hair. Most males with this condition produce little or no sperm. Sometimes, symptoms are more evident and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor motor coordination, less body hair, breast growth, and less interest in sex(not really my case). Often, these symptoms are noticed only at puberty.Intelligence is usually normal(in my case I am below average), but reading difficulties and problems with speech are more common, which is the case for me. Also AD/HD which I have been diagnosed with is more common with people with this condition ...... It is linked with being birth by an older mother. My mother was fairly old when I was born! Please if anyone of the medical field is in here, I would appriaciate some imput. Thank you.
-Nick :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

View attachment 1533060

View attachment 1533040
I have similar symptoms and I'm 20, I have low amounts of body and facial hair (literally can't grow a proper beard, only a teenage moustache and a patchy neckbeard that looks like pubic hair, very low amounts of chest hair, but I have lots of fucking hair in the armpits and penis area, penis area is a forest). 5'7 manlet, penis size from the deep base to the tip is about 5.5 to 6 inches (but it's very fucking thin unerected), distance from testicle to testicle horizontally (I mean the entire width of the ballsack) is about 2.8 to 3 inches, shoots low amounts of sperm, also have breast growth and wide hips, low iq but no reading difficulties or speech problems or adhd, and don't know if I have weak muscles or not. It's important to note that I'm also fat, 28 to 30 bf percentage and 120 kg, I heard that being obese can be a cause for low facial and body hair, though the thing is, I have seen a lot of people that are fatter than me but have normal facial hair and body hair growth. Do I have this genetic condition?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Bro but don't rope,or don't be depressed,life is more than all this inkwell BS.
Also fuck ur parents,can parents even be so stonehearted,sorry bro:feelswah:.

I am not bluepilled or normie,but please listen to this heartfelt advice bro ,i have been through worse and crawled out of it.
Find your strength in God,man,i hope u succeed.
Good luck bro,i felt bad after reading your post man,that's why I wrote this and i am not a leftist bluebilled beta normie cuck:soy::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

View attachment 1533060

View attachment 1533040
no nigga u would be skinny ass shit and like 6'9 nigga also are ur balls and dick small also a symptom but ur also fat so could have been
the amount of estrogen in you u chilling dawg also ur frame looks good meaning u dont got that condition u look like u have a v taper kenerdnigger sydrome give u narrowwww ass shoulders HIT MY PM / start convo WITH ME on here RIGHT NOW NIGGA