Klinefelter syndrome?

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
My parents tend to pretend there is nothing wrong and would beat me if I even utter a concern so I am in the dark. I live with my parents and I have no insurence. Klinefelter syndrome is a rare genetic condition (fewer than 200,000 US cases per year) in which a male is born with an extra copy of the X chromosome. It is isn't inherited, but rather occurs only as a result of a random genetic error after conception. Males born with Klinefelter syndrome may have low testosterone and reduced muscle mass, facial hair, and body hair. Most males with this condition produce little or no sperm. Sometimes, symptoms are more evident and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor motor coordination, less body hair, breast growth, and less interest in sex(not really my case). Often, these symptoms are noticed only at puberty.Intelligence is usually normal(in my case I am below average), but reading difficulties and problems with speech are more common, which is the case for me. Also AD/HD which I have been diagnosed with is more common with people with this condition ...... It is linked with being birth by an older mother. My mother was fairly old when I was born! Please if anyone of the medical field is in here, I would appriaciate some imput. Thank you.
-Nick :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
no nigga u would be skinny ass shit and like 6'9 nigga also are ur balls and dick small also a symptom but ur also fat so could have been
the amount of estrogen in you u chilling dawg also ur frame looks good meaning u dont got that condition u look like u have a v taper kenerdnigger sydrome give u narrowwww ass shoulders HIT MY PM / start convo WITH ME on here RIGHT NOW NIGGA
it doesnt matter it is over

I fucking hate anyone that tries to be positive. Those people are less than worms. Life unworthy of life(like me)
Shut the fuck up faggot.
Stop making excuses.
Yeah you have the gay chromosome or whatever but who gives a fuck?
Just start slamming 500mg test a week, lean the fuck out and grow a fucking dick.
Could be useful to use some hcg too.
I can tell by your gay fucking posture that something needs to change nigga.
Take this as advice and grow from it, maybe watch Naruto or Baki for some motivation through this time.