Klinefelter's syndrome is brutal

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
Klinefelter's syndrome is when men have XXY chromosomes instead of XY chromosomes. Some of the things it causes are a more feminine body, lower IQ, increased height and autism, depression, anxiety as well as ADHD symptoms.

What are the features of klinefelter syndrome

Here's my body from when I was underweight last year compared to a woman

Picsart 23 10 26 19 35 45 296

As someone who has klinefelter's it's a very miserable existence. Due to the learning disabilities that come with klinefelter's I would always get in trouble for not learning simple things even after they were explained to me repeatedly. Klinefelter's also causes difficulty communicating and speaking which has always caused me difficulty socializing.

It's over for klinefelterscells. If you feel like you have it get it tested. Just mention to your doctor you're worried about fertility and you've noticed you have signs of klinefelters.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Napoleon1800, Zikel_Nut and 15 others
= every zoomer drone

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: roping3264, Gaygymmaxx, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
@St.TikTokcel thoughts?

= every zoomer drone
Most zoomers are just skinny fat. I thought and hoped I was when I was younger but then I lost a significant amount of weight and still had a feminine form.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Glerforpus, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
Are you on TRT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
only 1 % population has it, i seriously doubt you have it

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, BoredPrince, Zikel_Nut and 1 other person
up to a third of users on this forum have klinefelter's.

brutal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 42009
Are you on TRT
Unfortunately my family all have horrible balding including my mothers and sisters. I don't wanna speed up the process.

Most zoomers are just skinny fat. I thought and hoped I was when I was younger but then I lost a significant amount of weight and still had a feminine form.
So they have curry bodies essentially
Brutal
Hahahahsb

I was tested for it. Despite what you think it's not as uncommon as you'd imagine. It's 1 in 600 and extremely under diagnosed.

Klinefelter's syndrome is when men have XXY chromosomes instead of XY chromosomes. Some of the things it causes are a more feminine body, lower IQ, increased height and autism, depression, anxiety as well as ADHD symptoms.

View attachment 2515381

View attachment 2515379

As someone who has klinefelter's it's a very miserable existence. Due to the learning disabilities that come with klinefelter's I would always get in trouble for not learning simple things even after they were explained to me repeatedly. Klinefelter's also causes difficulty communicating and speaking which has always caused me difficulty socializing.

It's over for klinefelterscells. If you feel like you have it get it tested. Just mention to your doctor you're worried about fertility and you've noticed you have signs of klinefelters.
op i think you have klinefelters

up to a third of users on this forum have klinefelter's.

brutal
They should get tested. Also if you only have one sign of it it's unlikely you have it.

I was tested for it. Despite what you think it's not as uncommon as you'd imagine. It's 1 in 600 and extremely under diagnosed.
is it that bad ?

i mean you are taller, so its worth the trade off

Unfortunately my family all have horrible balding including my mothers and sisters. I don't wanna speed up the process.
The mental effects of no test are more brutal then balding tbh but do what you want

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
bruh klinefelters and anorexia aint the same

every autist thats skinny fat thinks they have it and they dont even i was convinced for like 3 months i have it, bro you dont. youre just undermuscled and overfat from living a sedentary lifestyle, hit the gym and youll look masculine within less than a year

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 49926
every autist thats skinny fat thinks they have it and they dont even i was convinced for like 3 months i have it, bro you dont. youre just undermuscled and overfat from living a sedentary lifestyle, hit the gym and youll look masculine within less than a year
He's like 11% BF lmfao. Besides, skinny-fat = giga subhuman DNA or klinefelter's. Being inactive does not grow bone tissue in your hips

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and MoggerGaston
it’s ok, the majority of the people on this website have klinefelters too. You’re not alone❤️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, MoggerGaston, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
He's like 11% BF lmfao. Besides, skinny-fat = giga subhuman DNA or klinefelter's. Being inactive does not grow bone tissue in your hips
yep
keep spreading the truth

i dont want to see coping klinefelter faggots anymore

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
still undermuscled, you have to bulk and then cut and skinny fat isnt 'giga subhuman' you niggerfaggot the average zoomer is skinny fat from inactivity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 49926
You are a retard btw. You are underweight no shit your hips look wide. I thought i had that shit until i went to the gym and started building muscle pretty quickly. Also i got big balls. If your balls arent very small u dont have it

You are a retard btw. You are underweight no shit your hips look wide. I thought i had that shit until i went to the gym and started building muscle pretty quickly. Also i got big balls. If your balls arent very small u dont have it
yup, i used to think i had super wide hips but i was undermuscled completely up top, year later i filled out and built a more masculine physique now i dont even think about my hips as a problem

still undermuscled, you have to bulk and then cut and skinny fat isnt 'giga subhuman' you niggerfaggot
No normal male has wide hips and a narrow rib-cage at auschwitz tier bf. It's his pathetic skeleton that's the issue. No JYM will do shit. He's better off rotting in peace, doing what he likes.
the average zoomer is skinny fat from inactivity
In your imaginary world perhaps.

just because it is a 1% chance does not mean he doesn't have it. if 1000 said they have klinefelters i guess you would tell them "nah only 1 % chance" u dont have it

gtfo bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No normal male has wide hips and a narrow rib-cage at auschwitz tier bf. It's his pathetic skeleton that's the issue. No JYM will do shit. He's better off rotting in peace, doing what he likes.

muh narrow ribcage!!! muh wide hips!!!

who gives a fuck just bulk and cut youll be fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and St.TikTokcel
yup, i used to think i had super wide hips but i was undermuscled completely up top, year later i filled out and built a more masculine physique now i dont even think about my hips as a problem
Dalits here see “wide hips” and cry even though they have never done a push up in their life and most are either underweight as fuck or obese. Klinefelter’s coping is extremely funny since people with that have other symptoms which actually make their life hard. Klinefelters people also have narrow shoulders, dont just have a wide hip bone but also store most fat around hips, they usually have smaller testicles and penis and 99% are infertile, can hardly build muscle etc… But people imagine wide hips and immediately call klinefelters

• Love it
Reactions: potentialzaddy
Dalits here see “wide hips” and cry even though they have never done a push up in their life and most are either underweight as fuck or obese. Klinefelter’s coping is extremely funny since people with that have other symptoms which actually make their life hard. Klinefelters people also have narrow shoulders, dont just have a wide hip bone but also store most fat around hips, they usually have smaller testicles and penis and 99% are infertile, can hardly build muscle etc… But people imagine wide hips and immediately call klinefelters
dudes would rather believe they have a rare disease than work out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
just because the average zoomer is skinny fat doesn't mean it's not a "subhuman" trait

dudes would rather believe they have a rare disease than work out
They dont even need to work out, if someone has good face and height they can do okay even while skinny. But the klinefelter’s cope is hilarious since they dont understand that if they have klinefelters the wide hips is least of their worries

• JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy
just because the average zoomer is skinny fat doesn't mean it's not a "subhuman" trait
subhuman = below average imo just stop crying muhh subhuman and do some pushups you fat curry poos

subhuman = below average imo just stop crying muhh subhuman and do some pushups you fat curry poos
someone watched too much tate

u accuse me of being curry that automatically makes u a curry btw

:lul:

someone watched too much tate

u accuse me of being curry that automatically makes u a curry btw

:lul:
im aryan brother and i think tates a dweeb

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

3727952 Picsart 23 10 26 19 35 45 296

Is it gay to think body on left is fuckable

Yeah I was diagnosed with it

Did you actually get it confirmed via a chromosome analysis ?

If so, it’s GG.

Nope.

Why do these people have wide hips ? It can be due to high levels of igf.

Attachments

• FFB07693-FF25-4146-A99B-B7DE062CC8F3.jpeg
    FFB07693-FF25-4146-A99B-B7DE062CC8F3.jpeg
    958 KB · Views: 0
  • E4072681-C7C5-4AB3-8AD4-35785B2E1425.png
    E4072681-C7C5-4AB3-8AD4-35785B2E1425.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Same clavicles, ribcage and height as OP btw.
I was replying to your statement. Klinefelters is such a fucking meme here so unless you have a Karyotype showing the extra X chromosome, you most likely have other issues such as love handles or low muscle mass.

I was replying to your statement. Klinefelters is such a fucking meme here so unless you have a Karyotype showing the extra X chromosome, you most likely have other issues such as love handles or low muscle mass.
They don't have just wide hips. They are low T, subhuman facially, ribcage 404 and have slopped, narrow shoulders. Full subhuman package.

They don't have just wide hips. They are low T, subhuman facially, ribcage 404 and have slopped, narrow shoulders. Full subhuman package.
Why not just look at your nuts rather than your frame?? KScels have peanut sized nuts, and if you have that then I’ll say it’s an issue.

Low T could be environmental

Why not just look at your nuts rather than your frame?? KScels have peanut sized nuts, and if you have that then I’ll say it’s an issue.

Low T could be environmental
It's all about your DNA. It is what it is
Mogged78

• JFL
  • JFL

View attachment 2515381

View attachment 2515379

How tall r u?