Klinefelter's syndrome is brutal

Skulls found in Asia. Both come from the same period. Right one, obviously, didn't mew.
how does someone with the right skull even look like ?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
how does someone with the right skull even look like ?

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No

I’m serious
There has to be a base to work on. Surgery is only for chads that have one failo e.g. severely hooked nose. If you have to rearrange your face to barely look normal, it's done.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
There has to be a base to work on. Surgery is only for chads that have one failo e.g. severely hooked nose. If you have to rearrange your face to barely look normal, it's done.
With a billion dollars anything is possible literally. Could get a new face.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
unless you had a karyotype, you probably don't have the syndrome

Klinefelter's syndrome is when men have XXY chromosomes instead of XY chromosomes. Some of the things it causes are a more feminine body, lower IQ, increased height and autism, depression, anxiety as well as ADHD symptoms.

View attachment 2515381

Here's my body from when I was underweight last year compared to a woman

View attachment 2515379

As someone who has klinefelter's it's a very miserable existence. Due to the learning disabilities that come with klinefelter's I would always get in trouble for not learning simple things even after they were explained to me repeatedly. Klinefelter's also causes difficulty communicating and speaking which has always caused me difficulty socializing.

It's over for klinefelterscells. If you feel like you have it get it tested. Just mention to your doctor you're worried about fertility and you've noticed you have signs of klinefelters.
seems like it would be super rare tho? 99% of people were high T in the past

Not going to say people aren't fucked with their hormones but I don't think its likely from a chromosome issue. The water the food you is posioned lots of reasons that could cause it or certain meds too.

Last edited:
Klinefelter's syndrome is when men have XXY chromosomes instead of XY chromosomes. Some of the things it causes are a more feminine body, lower IQ, increased height and autism, depression, anxiety as well as ADHD symptoms.

View attachment 2515381

Here's my body from when I was underweight last year compared to a woman

View attachment 2515379

As someone who has klinefelter's it's a very miserable existence. Due to the learning disabilities that come with klinefelter's I would always get in trouble for not learning simple things even after they were explained to me repeatedly. Klinefelter's also causes difficulty communicating and speaking which has always caused me difficulty socializing.

It's over for klinefelterscells. If you feel like you have it get it tested. Just mention to your doctor you're worried about fertility and you've noticed you have signs of klinefelters.
Didn't know such brutality existed.
Over for you

Stupid comparison

Do these two Asian girls framemog you because their shoulders are wider than their hips?