Kms

N

Norwooder

Master
I want to fucking kill myself, I'm 6'4 and have other tall mates we were in a group of 5 tonight and 3 Indian blokes were dancing normally on the dancefloor but they were all roughly a head shorter, all my chad mates and other tall chads around the melbourne club dancefloor were looking in disgust and angry that they were there, zero respect at all, gross smirks on their faces aswell, then these Indian blokes all left looking really sad. Truly truly sadistic, can't live in this world, everyone is always saying how good it is that I'm 6'4, everytime I say to them, what about the guy who is 5'4, what about him?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000, shimada and Gunna
They should have been born taller. Their own fault.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, shimada and Norwooder
That's just nature mate, you're genetically superior to them as regards to height.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
That's just nature mate, you're genetically superior to them as regards to height.
True, empathy is a weakness

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 685
Be lucky bro
Yeh they wouldn't be wasting their height if they got to be in my position, their fate is their fate, nothing I do will change that. Is this what you are saying? Cos I would agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I want to fucking kill myself, I'm 6'4 and have other tall mates we were in a group of 5 tonight and 3 Indian blokes were dancing normally on the dancefloor but they were all roughly a head shorter, all my chad mates and other tall chads around the melbourne club dancefloor were looking in disgust and angry that they were there, zero respect at all, gross smirks on their faces aswell, then these Indian blokes all left looking really sad. Truly truly sadistic, can't live in this world, everyone is always saying how good it is that I'm 6'4, everytime I say to them, what about the guy who is 5'4, what about him?
so many cucks on this site jfl

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Dios
Yeh they wouldn't be wasting their height if they got to be in my position, their fate is their fate, nothing I do will change that. Is this what you are saying? Cos I would agree
You're right.

@Norwooder dude you said it perfectly i feel bad now. You deserve a gold medal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back