KNOW HOW (UN)ATTRACTIVE YOU ARE + steps

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
  • Go outside, preferrably in a city.

• Look at all the dudes that are approximately your age (ex if you're 16 look at all 15-18 year old men). If you are white, only compare yourself to other whites.

• Each time you mog a dude, add +1 to your count. If the dude mogs you, stop counting and remember the number you got up to.

• After doing this a few times, you should average out at a certain number, let's say 30. That means you are 1 in 30 aka 96th percentile.

• This is way more accurate than all the PSL autism.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, LooxmaxxingM, aleksander and 30 others
I feel almost every guy my age looks between a 4 - 5 but then there will be one giga tera mogger that is at least an 8 to normies and it just makes me depressed afterwards I actually end up shaking my head afterwards at the mog :feelswah:

Everytime they are with a women or even a few :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, aleksander, TheDragon and 12 others
depends on the area tho if you go to high class area you will get mogged to death

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, aleksander, Soychadcell and 8 others
depends on the area tho if you go to high class area you will get mogged to death
yeah, you should do this in the places that the foids you want live/go to.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 19766 and Xangsane

• Look at all the dudes that are approximately your age (ex if you're 16 look at all 15-18 year old men). If you are white, only compare yourself to other whites.

• Each time you mog a dude, add +1 to your count. If the dude mogs you, stop counting and remember the number you got up to.

• After doing this a few times, you should average out at a certain number, let's say 30. That means you are 1 in 30 aka 96th percentile.

only works for psl, by these calculations id be a GOD

but smv is a different game

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 19766 and pneumocystosis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
damn you're right fuck
if you could calculate ethnic tax and low trust tax it might work otherwise its white only

i can dodge ethnic tax but low trust is a KILLER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and pneumocystosis
if you could calculate ethnic tax and low trust tax it might work otherwise its white only

i can dodge ethnic tax but low trust is a KILLER
maybe collagenmaxxing + scleral show removing + posh haircut + smilemaxxing ?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Elvisandreaa
By this logic I would be quite gl but I am barely MTN.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
don’t do this if u have bdd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 39692, Bzz and 4 others
Competition is rougher in more exotic high class areas. In my gym, all dudes are mtn+ but no chads. It’s a concentration of mtn-chadlite. Thank god for being at least HTN and having experience under my belt.

I see a lot of these chaelites are lacking in experience and masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

I get mogged 10/10 times, worst percentile. Atleast if we factor in height

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

Will try this.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Will try this.
hey, i saw you reacted to one of my posts last year where I recommended drinking lots of water to debloat.

I no longer recommend this.

Sure it will work after a few months of drinking lots of water religiously, but you’ll be bloated short term (1 week +)…

Thanks for the rep brother, I hope you ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Tr0ubLe
hey, i saw you reacted to one of my posts last year where I recommended drinking lots of water to debloat.

I no longer recommend this.

Sure it will work after a few months of drinking lots of water religiously, but you’ll be bloated short term (1 week +)…

Thanks for the rep brother, I hope you ascend
You're really a cool user for this site brother, not some toxic fk. I saw your new avi and had to skim thru your posts about the transformation. Really valuable stuff I learned today. I read 15 pages as of now for ur posts and I totally relate to your experiences with chicks n being in love n shit 😂.

For the debloat method, what's your take now? Heard you operating on 1 liter a day from a recent post.

What if I haven’t stopped counting since this post? Genuinely haven’t found a guy who mogs me, and I’m a low Chadelite.
It’s as you say, us chadelite aren’t 97th percentile, I believe it’s closer to 99.5+ for a low chadelite like myself.
D6F748C1 C78D 43D8 A17C E7A79DC19462
570F6F48 39C9 4C2B 9EFA 9ABE174F2BC0

Proof for muh “larping”

Wow so you have to go outside to see how attractive you are compared to people in your area who would've known

How would you know if you mog someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back