KNOW HOW (UN)ATTRACTIVE YOU ARE + steps

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

the rich get ozempic, the poor get body positivity
Contributor
  • Go outside, preferrably in a city.

• Look at all the dudes that are approximately your age (ex if you're 16 look at all 15-18 year old men). If you are white, only compare yourself to other whites.

• Each time you mog a dude, add +1 to your count. If the dude mogs you, stop counting and remember the number you got up to.

• After doing this a few times, you should average out at a certain number, let's say 30. That means you are 1 in 30 aka 96th percentile.

• This is way more accurate than all the PSL autism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: swellycopes, Davidproton, smoth and 40 others
I feel almost every guy my age looks between a 4 - 5 but then there will be one giga tera mogger that is at least an 8 to normies and it just makes me depressed afterwards I actually end up shaking my head afterwards at the mog :feelswah:

Everytime they are with a women or even a few :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: swellycopes, likenesss, SkullDynamics and 17 others
depends on the area tho if you go to high class area you will get mogged to death

• +1
Reactions: swellycopes, likenesss, hopecel and 13 others
depends on the area tho if you go to high class area you will get mogged to death
yeah, you should do this in the places that the foids you want live/go to.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, aleksander, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person

• Look at all the dudes that are approximately your age (ex if you're 16 look at all 15-18 year old men). If you are white, only compare yourself to other whites.

• Each time you mog a dude, add +1 to your count. If the dude mogs you, stop counting and remember the number you got up to.

• After doing this a few times, you should average out at a certain number, let's say 30. That means you are 1 in 30 aka 96th percentile.

only works for psl, by these calculations id be a GOD

but smv is a different game

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aleksander, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 19766
damn you're right fuck
if you could calculate ethnic tax and low trust tax it might work otherwise its white only

i can dodge ethnic tax but low trust is a KILLER

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 19766 and pneumocystosis
if you could calculate ethnic tax and low trust tax it might work otherwise its white only

i can dodge ethnic tax but low trust is a KILLER
maybe collagenmaxxing + scleral show removing + posh haircut + smilemaxxing ?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BongMog and Elvisandreaa
By this logic I would be quite gl but I am barely MTN.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
don’t do this if u have bdd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, boss8055, aleksander and 6 others
Competition is rougher in more exotic high class areas. In my gym, all dudes are mtn+ but no chads. It’s a concentration of mtn-chadlite. Thank god for being at least HTN and having experience under my belt.

I see a lot of these chaelites are lacking in experience and masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

I get mogged 10/10 times, worst percentile. Atleast if we factor in height

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and aleksander

Will try this.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Will try this.
hey, i saw you reacted to one of my posts last year where I recommended drinking lots of water to debloat.

I no longer recommend this.

Sure it will work after a few months of drinking lots of water religiously, but you’ll be bloated short term (1 week +)…

Thanks for the rep brother, I hope you ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Tr0ubLe
hey, i saw you reacted to one of my posts last year where I recommended drinking lots of water to debloat.

I no longer recommend this.

Sure it will work after a few months of drinking lots of water religiously, but you’ll be bloated short term (1 week +)…

Thanks for the rep brother, I hope you ascend
You're really a cool user for this site brother, not some toxic fk. I saw your new avi and had to skim thru your posts about the transformation. Really valuable stuff I learned today. I read 15 pages as of now for ur posts and I totally relate to your experiences with chicks n being in love n shit 😂.

For the debloat method, what's your take now? Heard you operating on 1 liter a day from a recent post.

What if I haven’t stopped counting since this post? Genuinely haven’t found a guy who mogs me, and I’m a low Chadelite.
It’s as you say, us chadelite aren’t 97th percentile, I believe it’s closer to 99.5+ for a low chadelite like myself.
D6F748C1 C78D 43D8 A17C E7A79DC19462
570F6F48 39C9 4C2B 9EFA 9ABE174F2BC0

Proof for muh “larping”

• +1
Reactions: coxel, CyberPsychodelic and TAChipmunk
Wow so you have to go outside to see how attractive you are compared to people in your area who would've known

How would you know if you mog someone

I would lose count tbh. But I think my gym has some good looking dudes, but I think they just want to capitalize on their looks due to feedback loops, so more gl dudes in gym.

Nonetheless good concept will try to remember.

daily reminder that op makes shit threads like this then prolly goes on discord and brags about his iq.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
What if I haven’t stopped counting since this post? Genuinely haven’t found a guy who mogs me, and I’m a low Chadelite.
It’s as you say, us chadelite aren’t 97th percentile, I believe it’s closer to 99.5+ for a low chadelite like myself.
View attachment 2669803View attachment 2669804
Proof for muh “larping”
You look like a Chad tbh, you have a lot of dimorphism and bones, ans which falios are holding you back at Chadlite instead of Chad?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
View attachment 2669803View attachment 2669804
Proof for muh “larping”
are you factoring in height physique etc or are we just talking facially

• +1
are you factoring in height physique etc or are we just talking facially
Facially.
I get heightmogged all the time, but I’m well above average (6’0.5” in Aus)
You look like a Chad tbh, you have a lot of dimorphism and bones, ans which falios are holding you back at Chadlite instead of Chad?
I’m high HTN to low chadelite.
What’s holding me back;
Suboptimal ICD due to elongated medial canthus
Medial canthus is long but barely downswung unless I look slightly down.
Lack of eye hooding
Large mentolabial fold
Low lacrimal crest fat
Browridge is lacking, but decent supras
Neutral orbital vector
Less than 3:1 chin to philtrum ratio
Top lip isn’t thick enough
Lips aren’t pink or red - I have the same colouring as Josh Brolin but I have blue/green eyes
My lashes are blonde (I dye them, but due to my eye shape, when I do my lower lashes, it gives me incel tier perceived PFH : PFL ratio)
My eyebrows are light brown (I dye them)
Shitty hyoid
Skinny neck naturally
My chin isn’t necessarily square, and doesn’t have enough vertical projection from my jaw
My nose is very slightly wider than my medial canthus, this isn’t necessarily a failo, but it’s sub optimal
Hair is too thick, sounds silly but makes having long hair as a carpenter very annoying (sawdust gets stuck in hair and makes you look like a male lion like full mane of hair
philtrum looks stupid in side profile (same as Zac Efron)

That’s all I can think of rn, but luckily all of this will be fixed by the end of the year, getting heaps of fat grafting done in Thailand in September - then, only then will I achieve high chadelite - low chad (like top 0.001%)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and coxel
Facially.

What’s holding me back;
Lack of eye hooding
Large mentolabial fold
Low lacrimal crest fat
Neutral orbital vector
Lips aren’t pink or red - I have the same colouring as Josh Brolin but I have blue/green eyes
My lashes are blonde (I dye them, but due to my eye shape, when I do my lower lashes, it gives me incel tier perceived PFH : PFL ratio)
Shitty hyoid
Skinny neck naturally
My chin isn’t necessarily square, and doesn’t have enough vertical projection from my jaw
My nose is very slightly wider than my medial canthus, this isn’t necessarily a failo, but it’s sub optimal
Hair is too thick, sounds silly but makes having long hair as a carpenter very annoying (sawdust gets stuck in hair and makes you look like a male lion like full mane of hair

That’s all I can think of rn, but luckily all of this will be fixed by the end of the year, getting heaps of fat grafting done in Thailand in September - then, only then will I achieve high chadelite - low chad (like top 0.001%)
keen to see the ascension bro great base for it

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and SteveRogers
I live around gypsies and bedoins

Facially.

What’s holding me back;
Lack of eye hooding
Large mentolabial fold
Low lacrimal crest fat
Neutral orbital vector
Shitty hyoid
Skinny neck naturally

Niceee, you are gonna make it bro, is gonna be one of the best ascensions in Looksmaxing!

I didnt knew existed some of the features you mentioned me xD, if you didnt mentioned i didnt saw them at first sight xD

• Love it