Knowing how to dress will put you above most people jfl

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
Idk if this is slavland thing but in my college most people dress like their parents still dress them. Just buy some nike adidas under armor tommy hugo boss or smth. Im broke as shit and still find solid clothes on sale, and dress like a normal human. Not dressing good is a incel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, PsychoH, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
just black shirt and sweatpants are ok. Some mfs i see wear neon green zip ups and jeans. Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Deleted member 23558
I indeed dress like a schoolboy for any occasion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, iam good boy, PsychoH and 1 other person
True in Sweden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 39692
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
wear high waisted full length formal trousers or LDAR at home

sweatpants look low class, even though they’re not uncomfortable

sven raphael schneider (from gentleman’s gazette) on youtube actually dresses like a normal civilised person even though he isn’t a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

sven raphael shneider (from gentleman’s gazette) on youtube actually dresses like a normal civilised person even though he isn’t a chad
I only wear sweatpants/some sporty joggers. Literally have nothing else. Might buy some cargos

sven raphael schneider (from gentleman’s gazette) on youtube actually dresses like a normal civilised person even though he isn’t a chad
He goes over the top with his vintage style. You'll be bullied if you wear fedora hats, ascorts and double breasted suits for every occasion. Just dress like a ralph lauren model.

• +1
I only wear sweatpants/some sporty joggers. Literally have nothing else. Might buy some cargos
cargos look low class

cargos and jeans are meant for the workplace if you’re a blue-collar worker

trust me when i say that you should buy full length formal trousers, wear a buttoned shirt with it and pair it with leather loafers… you’ll stand out in a good way

just don’t wear anything too over-the-top formal like ties, vests, blazers or bow ties in public, unless you are dressing up for a party or a social event

• +1
3703883 2968682 mogged3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redfacccee, Akhi, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
He goes over the top with his vintage style. You'll be bullied if you wear fedora hats, ascorts and double breasted suits for every occasion. Just dress like a ralph lauren model.
ralph lauren looks only if you have full blonde hair and curtains. Im slav with light brown(blonde but not blonde enough) hair and it simply wouldnt really fit. Most of those fits are too tryhard for daily life. Ralph lauren is smth id wear on a vacation to like italy or spain

• +1
wearing a fedora hat or a suit or a vest or a tie will obviously look too try-hard and vintage in 2024, but wearing just a full sleeved shirt and full length formal trousers with leather loafers looks high class and not too try-hard

• +1
cargos look low class

cargos and jeans are meant for the workplace if you’re a blue-collar worker

trust me when i say that you should buy full length formal trousers, wear a buttoned shirt with it and pair it with leather loafers… you’ll stand out in a good way

just don’t wear anything too over-the-top formal like ties, vests, blazers or bow ties in public, unless you are dressing up for a party or a social event
Cargos are pretty normalised now. Especially black ones look cool. Wish some sweatshirt

Do you have any low effort basic guides?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
just know how to dress bro

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee, Akhi and Deleted member 51465
It's about money, not dressing.

Do you think Dubai's oil millionaires and billionaires dress well? No, they don't. Yet they have the most beautiful women in the world.

In fact, sub5 elements like Mark Zuckerberg can dress in a strange and unusual way, and will still be able to have Instagram models, just because they have a lot of money. Same goes for old elements like DiCaprio, who can date young beauties ONLY because he has money.

Money is everything. Once you have money, the world becomes your's.

And see what shoes Mark has; this won't stop him from having sex with whoever he wants.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-14-12-22-33-943_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-14-12-22-33-943_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 39692
Do you have any low effort basic guides?
i can make a thread of outfits i wear that mog most other outfits and that i have had no problem getting girls in.

i can make a thread of outfits i wear that mog most other outfits and that i have had no problem getting girls in.
Didn't you also brag about being Chad? jfl.

this bluecel has the worst takes ever on top of being a larping narcy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
jfl at low class niggers like you
high class looks goofy in slavlands especially when i dont have high class celeb rich pheno

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
Unironically buy some thrifted clothes.

• +1
yeah. i dont go anywhere where high class clothes are appropriate except clubs every now and then
where do u even go then? high class doesn’t mean suits btw js shit like Ralph Lauren, Falconeri, LP, Zegna etc. Lot of their clothes don’t look fancy

Those are not mutually exclusive jfl
I apologize that my life seems like a brag lmao but im just being honest, not trying to flex anything

where do u even go then? high class doesn’t mean suits btw js shit like Ralph Lauren, Falconeri, LP, Zegna etc. Lot of their clothes don’t look fancy
Gym, basketball courts, malls, college, sometimes random walks around city/traveling. Ralph Lauren is expensive and would only work for traveling and maybe clubs

• +1
Gym, basketball courts, malls, college, sometimes random walks around city/traveling. Ralph Lauren is expensive and would only work for traveling and maybe clubs
interesting. for me it’s essential to fraud with high class clothes for restaurants and clothing stores cause otherwise they just treat me like a troll or smth. jfl

Very true in Morocco it's everything

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy
wearing a fedora hat or a suit or a vest or a tie will obviously look too try-hard and vintage in 2024, but wearing just a full sleeved shirt and full length formal trousers with leather loafers looks high class and not too try-hard
A formal sleeved shirt, formal trousers and leather loafers are too formal for everyday. Instead you should you wear mid rise chinos, short sleeve solid t shirts, polos, Instead of formal spread collar shirts, button down collar shirts, full cut jeans and white snealers and leather boots. Instead of full 2 piece blazer. A sports coat is always better. Keep most of it in neutral colours like Navy, Greys, Beige, Whites and Blacks. Also to keep things interesting you could wear bright colours like dark pink, mustard yellow, bright red and bottle green for statement pieces. That is how you build a timeless but preppy wardrobe.

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
ralph lauren looks only if you have full blonde hair and curtains. Im slav with light brown(blonde but not blonde enough) hair and it simply wouldnt really fit. Most of those fits are too tryhard for daily life. Ralph lauren is smth id wear on a vacation to like italy or spain
Yea and that stuff if pretty expensive too

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
Just by shit that looks good nobody gives af about high-class garbage. Any decent thrift store has better pieces for dirt cheap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and socialcel
you'll never be taken seriously in thrifted garbage. high class is not for hoes only but for overall better treatment by people
I pull girls in thrifted shit all the time wtf do you mean???

Who tf are you trying to attract? Some alcoholic aristocratic wine mom Or plastic face instagram model???

Also it just depends on where you look. You can find shit that looks “high-class” even depending on where you go.

I’m not old enough to be caring about status that much yet anyway

• +1
I pull girls in thrifted shit all the time wtf do you mean???
Doesn't mean they take you seriously, the foids nor the people you just talk to.

Who tf are you trying to attract? Some alcoholic aristocratic
yes
instagram model???
yes
Also it just depends on where you look. You can find shit that looks “high-class” even depending on where you go.
The people you can impress with high class clothes will be able to tell the difference

I’m not old enough to be caring about status that much yet anyway
i'm 16 FYI and high class clothes are a must to be taken seriously in restaurants/clothing stores. the younger you are the more you need to compensate with them actually, as if you don't come off as some spoiled rich kid they'll think you're just a troll wasting their time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Researcher of Incel