Knowing languages that do not match your phenotype is a halo

Monobloc

Monobloc

When I say this I refer to for example White French that can speak Japanese fluently or a nigger from DROC that can speak Russian fluently. It's just such a stark contrast, you would NEVER expect that person to know that language, and arguably as long as you're not subhuman, this is a HUGE halo in warm approaches

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, gooner23, Xangsane and 9 others
@coispet @Clavicular @gooner23 @seethe

I speak French to panhandling hobos so that they leave me alone, it only works half the time

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Imretarded? and Monobloc
Yea that makes sense foreigners love when u speak their language

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Richard Cheese, M-1014 and 1 other person
When I say this I refer to for example White French that can speak Japanese fluently or a nigger from DROC that can speak Russian fluently. It's just such a stark contrast, you would NEVER expect that person to know that language, and arguably as long as you're not subhuman, this is a HUGE halo in warm approaches
What about english?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Richard Cheese and Monobloc
It's true. Russian is the best language to learn regarding foids. If you speak Russian Polish Spanish you can approach any hot girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Monobloc
i used to speak flemish and french because i was born and raised in belgium for some time

it’s forgotten now

• So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003
i used to speak flemish and french because i was born and raised in belgium for some time

it’s forgotten now
Descended :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet
I just got a B1 in English with a near perfect score

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I just got a B1 in English with a near perfect score
English doesn't count, it's a universally spoken language

What's your primary language?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and HitAndRun
English doesn't count, it's a universally spoken language

What's your primary language?
Spanish
In my country only like 10% of the population speaks fluent business/ carreer type English( mostly the elites and high class / middle high class) and this people have lived in America for some time

• So Sad
Reactions: Monobloc
Spanish
In my country only like 10% of the population speaks fluent business/ carreer type English( mostly the elites and high class / middle high class) and this people have lived in America for some time
Brutal Perupill
Why don't you move to a better country?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Brutal Perupill
Why don't you move to a better country?
I live like a king here jfl and won`t leave my family and friends at least not yet tho
I am 19 and studying Medicine at a private prestigious private school with mostly foreign teachers with vast experience overseas
Plus the food here is rlly good ngl

• +1
Not in the west. You might surprise someone in a remote village, I guess.

• Hmm...
If you are white. If you are not white, you just sound like a foreigner.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and Richard Cheese
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kicktheslowflow and Richard Cheese
its funny aswell

• +1
No language for your face.
:feelsrope:

White French that can speak Japanese
i agree but isnt this one of the few exceptions? pretty sure there's a stigma/joke that if a white guy is learning japanese he's usually weird

I remember a while back seeing someone say that all the non Japanese males in their college Japanese language class were these ^ typa dudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Richard Cheese and Monobloc
i agree but isnt this one of the few exceptions? pretty sure there's a stigma/joke that if a white guy is learning japanese he's usually weird
View attachment 2909757
I remember a while back seeing someone say that all the non Japanese males in their college Japanese language class were these ^ typa dudes
Yeah true, there is a social stigma around whybois becoming dattebayocels, but if he can speak it fluently without sounding like a cringe anime cunt, it's still a halo imo. Also useful if he decides to geomaxx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amadeus and Richard Cheese
It's true. Russian is the best language to learn regarding foids. If you speak Russian Polish Spanish you can approach any hot girl.
I speak russian english polish german, over?

I speak russian english polish german, over?
Just learn Spanish and you're set. You now have the best base already.

• +1
lmao cope

• Ugh..
Untrue lol insane smv boost if u can speak a sexy language
Why would it be of any interest to a native speaker if you speak their language in a diverse country. JFL if you're learning French to speak it to someone who doesn't understand it. Just say omelette du fromage and be done with it. None the wiser.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
english doesn't count if you live in the west. almost every teen speaks it. If you speak english it isn't hailo but if you don't speak it is failo

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc and Richard Cheese
COPE

Languages don't matter at all.

A girl would rather use hand signs to get into Chads bed than talk to an eloquent educated man speaking her own native language

( i can verify this from my own experience speaking German and a few other languages at a high level, the German girls just ignore me and talk to foreign Chad with broken English )

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, poopoohead and xegigi
COPE

Languages don't matter at all.

A girl would rather use hand signs to get into Chads bed than talk to an eloquent educated man speaking her own native language

( i can verify this from my own experience speaking German and a few other languages at a high level, the German girls just ignore me and talk to foreign Chad with broken English )
But you're not Chad so use what you can get nigger
Also I don't think you read what I said